Pages:
Author

Topic: [796.com] RedStarMining.com - the oldest public mining security [15.0(TH/s)] - page 5. (Read 120276 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Didn't have any problems so far with 796. Probably some ddos took them down. Hope they're back soon.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
ok since your stock is listed on 796.com i hope you can give me some hope: is 796.com legit? it has been down for a while and i am worried :/

They're probably the most legit BTC stock exchange available. They have a company that's actually registered to do the business they're doing in the legal district they're in. Much less likely to shut down over regulatory concerns.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
ok since your stock is listed on 796.com i hope you can give me some hope: is 796.com legit? it has been down for a while and i am worried :/

I think they're being DDOS'd again like yesterday AM UTC/GMT.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
I updated the thread title with our bragging rights  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i really hope they recover soon! i sucks big time for anyone trading futures on there :/
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
annnd 796.com is down

Too many people trying to trade RSM shares, I'm sure! Wink Looks like a DDoS and hopefully they recover soon.
Activity: 546
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
A note to direct dividends sending: is it possible to add a comment to transaction? Since everything come to the same address I'd like to keep it tracked.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Second Jupiter Arrived and Hashing

Our second jupiter miner has arrived and is hashing! This is an exciting development for RSM.

Indeed, overnight after applying the latest firmware we're looking really solid on both Jupiters:

(avg):546.0Gh/s - Jupiter01
(avg):557.3Gh/s - Jupiter02
Second Jupiter Arrived and Hashing

Our second jupiter miner has arrived and is hashing! This is an exciting development for RSM.
An account was automatically created for me at 796.com using my BTCT email address and I have logged in and verified that my RSM shares are in it, thank you!

But I already had an account at 796.com under a different username and email address, and I prefer to have everything in one account so I do not have to log into two different 796 accounts to see how my complete portfolio is doing... Is there a way I can transfer my shares from my second 796 account to my first one so that I will have everything in one account?

Thanks!

Transferring shares. I'm not entirely sure. I would file a support ticket with 796. They don't seem to have a defined method for share transfer on their site.
Activity: 546
nice, emailed you about my existing 796 account
Activity: 194
An account was automatically created for me at 796.com using my BTCT email address and I have logged in and verified that my RSM shares are in it, thank you!

But I already had an account at 796.com under a different username and email address, and I prefer to have everything in one account so I do not have to log into two different 796 accounts to see how my complete portfolio is doing... Is there a way I can transfer my shares from my second 796 account to my first one so that I will have everything in one account?

Thanks!
796 Up And Live

RSM is now trading on 796.com.

If your a shareholder you should have received an email letting you see your account details. If you hadn't set your public address or you were an expansion shareholder who did not provide us with your contact info; Email us at [email protected] and we'll get you setup.
Activity: 130
Are you going to finally list the stock on 796?

That's the plan. If everything goes well we should be on the exchange in a couple of days.

how can i Transfered shares  from  BTCT to 796?

That's the plan. If everything goes well we should be on the exchange in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
legendary
We are selling our BFL SC's. Please look at this thread for more info.

Confirmed.
We are selling our BFL SC's. Please look at this thread for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: