Pages:
Author

Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected - page 13. (Read 10094 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope this takes off!

It will!

Check out the new chat thread on the site  7dayponzi.com

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I hope this takes off!
Activity: 42
So the unpaid ฿1.27486716 will pay the first users in the next round? automatically?

No. At the end of the week the unpaid entries do not roll to the next round.  These unpaid entries are losses.   

What a fucking scam! ฿1.27486716 for do nothing, nice. The best you can do is refund the players in the beta without benefits and maybe they play again. Otherwise, nobody wants play your game.

do u even math??
please learn what is ponzi game before talking nonsense
So the unpaid ฿1.27486716 will pay the first users in the next round? automatically?

No. At the end of the week the unpaid entries do not roll to the next round.  These unpaid entries are losses.  

What a fucking scam! ฿1.27486716 for do nothing, nice. The best you can do is refund the players in the beta without benefits and maybe they play again. Otherwise, nobody wants play your game.

I have no control over who wins or loses.  My benefit is only 5%.
The only person who can create a winner is YOU.
The players who won, and there were alot, got 30% profit up to 90% profit.
Lets see here.. I make 5% and you the player make 90%!!!

That 1.27 is not in my account.  That 1.27 was used to pay the winners!
Not me.

EDIT:  If you look at the block-chain, you can see  how each deposit is passed forward to the winner. 
https://blockchain.info/en/address/1BETAx2kRjuQaTWRBxzcohKPz6XNDQat7W
Every transaction is here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

No. At the end of the week the unpaid entries do not roll to the next round.  These unpaid entries are losses.  

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1BETAx2kRjuQaTWRBxzcohKPz6XNDQat7W it recieved BTC1.59134927 so how is it possible that unpaid is BTC1.27486716.

I know, to scream random words easier, then to sum all 'waiting' payments, it will be only BTC0.42488918 and they have been paid to other users.

No. At the end of the week the unpaid entries do not roll to the next round.  These unpaid entries are losses.   

You guys need to read up on how it works before you cry scam.  That ฿1.27486716 is the total amount people entered too late.  I am taking the biggest loss, but I knew that when I entered late.  The true amount left over at the end of this round is currently ฿0.00919271, which the op said will be added to the security escrow.
Activity: 19

Activity: 266
Ah that is for you? ok now i understand why you wont extend the beta, i think that is unfair because the first users has been waiting more users sinse days  but you until now open a new thread and noone will invest with that counter, but its ok , its your business
thank you for your time

Activity: 266
Do we enter as soon as the current timer reaches 0?

After the current round ends and the counter goes to 0, we will reset the game.  
There will be a 5 minute gap between rounds.
When the "gap timer" reaches 0, you can hit the send button.  
Any who enters early will automatically have there entry sent back to them.
What happen with all deposits in the beta?
They paid out the other players.
Activity: 19
What happen with all deposits in the beta?
Do we enter as soon as the current timer reaches 0?
Then your total collected commion is only 0.06346447 BTC?

Im not sure what you mean.  But if you are referring to the "total collected" on the 7day site, this is the amount collected that is allocated to paying the next person in line.

Sorry, I mean total "commissions" earned from deposits. Is it only 0.06 BTC? Such a low profit.

Yes.  That is right. We take a 5% commission from the deposits.  It is low from the first round because we wanted to test the code and we encouraged everyone to keep the inputs low for the test.  I would expect to see plenty of 1 BTC entries in this round since the BETA goes away.   I know I plan on it myself!!
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

Im not sure what you mean.  But if you are referring to the "total collected" on the 7day site, this is the amount collected that is allocated to paying the next person in line.

Sorry, I mean total "commissions" earned from deposits. Is it only 0.06 BTC? Such a low profit.

I will pay bonuses out of another wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

so should I deposit into this game or the next one?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.

now the return is 250% !!!

when this round is over it will be 130% on day one, 150% day two and so on

250% "pending" would be a more accurate assessment.

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?

The ONLY way to get paid is if someone else enters and pays enough BTC to pay someone ahead of him.  There are always winners and always losers in the Ponzi model.  The payout increase to encourage others to keep paying into the system.

thanks for clarifying and i'm glad to see a more honest ponzi in action.

Personally as a fan of ponzi's, i'd be happy to see the time line go for 14days and keep the return at 130%.. maybe increase it to 170% for the second week.... the reason being that if i invested 0.2 and got my return i'd be happy to reinvest if i knew it was going to run long enough.... the prospect of 250% with slim chance of success is not as attractive as 130% with good chance of success..... as the ponzi timeline draws near to the end your pay outs are so high, the investors money is evaporating too quickly on the high returns rather than building enough strength to get more investers over the line...
However as you said, having the thread locked didnt help so i could be wrong also....
Just my 2c and let me say, nice job trying to create a good ponzi..  Kiss

We are playing around with some ideas for other variations of the game....
From historical models like 'weekly' we learned that after an initial burst of entries at the beginning of the round, the interest in playing beyond day 1 dropped off VERY quickly.  In our model, we increased the payout amount and the entries kept coming in.  We even had entries very late in the game.  This was unheard of in the above mentioned model.  But the 'bottom line' is this:  Every player can make his own judgement about when and how much to risk.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

so should I deposit into this game or the next one?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.

now the return is 250% !!!

when this round is over it will be 130% on day one, 150% day two and so on

250% "pending" would be a more accurate assessment.

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?

The ONLY way to get paid is if someone else enters and pays enough BTC to pay someone ahead of him.  There are always winners and always losers in the Ponzi model.  The payout increase to encourage others to keep paying into the system.

thanks for clarifying and i'm glad to see a more honest ponzi in action.

Personally as a fan of ponzi's, i'd be happy to see the time line go for 14days and keep the return at 130%.. maybe increase it to 170% for the second week.... the reason being that if i invested 0.2 and got my return i'd be happy to reinvest if i knew it was going to run long enough.... the prospect of 250% with slim chance of success is not as attractive as 130% with good chance of success..... as the ponzi timeline draws near to the end your pay outs are so high, the investors money is evaporating too quickly on the high returns rather than building enough strength to get more investers over the line...
However as you said, having the thread locked didnt help so i could be wrong also....
Just my 2c and let me say, nice job trying to create a good ponzi..  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: