Pages:
Author

Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected - page 14. (Read 10094 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

so should I deposit into this game or the next one?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.

now the return is 250% !!!

when this round is over it will be 130% on day one, 150% day two and so on

250% "pending" would be a more accurate assessment.

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?

The ONLY way to get paid is if someone else enters and pays enough BTC to pay someone ahead of him.  There are always winners and always losers in the Ponzi model.  The payout increase to encourage others to keep paying into the system.
so your keeping 250% return for another 40 hours ?

Yes.  Having the thread locked really jacked up our plans... but.. hey we are on track now...

Restart will go back to 130% at end of BETA
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Glad to see your thread back, but not going to invest till next round.  Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?

I'm the current person up for payment and I realize I invested too late.  I don't expect to get that money back.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

Activity: 23

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

i got paid on my deposit this round.. i didnt reinvest though because it was about to end, and then the thread was locked and the round continued so I have held off. I am going to wait until the new round, and then go crazy with it lol
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

Activity: 266
well great news, but the beta will end soon so thats users will lost the investment? i think that you should hold it a bit now that the post here is opened
Activity: 23
so your keeping 250% return for another 40 hours ?

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Awesome! I am looking forward to the start of the game! I did well during the beta! This is not a scam site ppl!
Activity: 34
We're back! 

We've been unlocked from posting.  We were banned due to the giveaway, so it has been cancelled.

“Ponzi done right”

Entry Address: 1x7DayUMwSmu3XUYLSwnh7hkNYUe22TB7

Enter BTC0.01 - BTC0.05 as often as you want
Payout starts at 120% on 1st day and increases 10% each day thereafter (130%,140%...)
Bonus pool script starts at "6 days : 0 hours : 0 minutes : 0 seconds" (the 2nd day).
The first entry of each hour is automatically paid from the bonus pool.
This is automated until the bonus pool is empty.

Basic Rules
  • Automatically receive a payout if others enter enough after you to cover your payout
  • Daily payout percentace increases each day when the countdown reaches "0 hours : 0 minutes : 0 seconds"
  • “Under” and “Over” entries are automatically returned to the sender, minus the transaction fee
  • Early entries will be returned, minus the transaction fee

Anti-Scam
  • We have posted a ฿1.0 security bond with a trusted escrow agent: PROOF
  • You can verify the total amount of the security here: ESCROW BALANCE
  • Third Party Escrow Thread: SECURITY
  • We will increase the total escrow amount as needed
  • The Escrow is a form of guarantee that we will payout according to the rules

Payout Order
  • We utilize a full bitcoin node and retrieve all transaction data from the node
  • Our database clearly lists (on the web site) each deposit and the order in which it was received
  • This order may or may not correspond to your block explorer of choice (Even Blockr.io and BlockChain.info do not have exact matching transaction orders)
  • Winners will be paid according to this order

Reliable Countdown Clock
  • The countdown timer is synced with the web server
  • Everyone will always see the same time on the web site
  • The web server is synced with the blockchain time
  • You can use the web site clock as the authoritative clock

Detail Rules
  • Payouts are automatic after 1 confirmation
  • You must use a wallet that will allow us to automatically pay you back
  • If you're not 100% sure, test with a small amount to verify
  • Most exchange wallets will NOT work.  Instead Use:  MultiBit, BTC Core, Armory or Blockchain.info
  • Minimum entry  ฿0.01 / Maximum entry ฿0.05
  • Not everyone wins.  Do not enter more than you can afford to lose
  • If we reject your entry for “over,” “under”  or “early” reasons, we will deduct the network transaction fee of ฿0.0001 when we return it to you
  • One entry = one unique transaction number - do not send multiple entries in one transaction.

Good Luck!

Owner As Player:  I am playing as 1EXQXQrnQjh825GUW27XwL1i8AtoWehYZM.  I started with ฿1.0 and will reinvest 100% of my profits into the game.  If my balance goes above ฿1.0, the excess will get thrown back into the bonus pool to stimulate play at critical times if necessary.

Pages:
Jump to: