Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 120. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I know what the flag is for... And that's not the issue I had.  But keep running with this, I'm sure it's helping you somehow...

Point of fact:  I was compiling on a 2 core VM, with 768M of RAM, the issue was it was running itself out of memory.  the -j2 flag was correct.

769 MB of RAM and -j2? My junior admin, no. There's  no coin wallet you can compile with -j2 and 768 of RAM. Geez, who is your boss? I will talk to him.

Really? why not?  if -j == the number of job slots (threads)...

Because compilation of "biggest" cpp files requires hundreds MB. When you call make with -jN you require N*those hundreds MB.

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
I know what the flag is for... And that's not the issue I had.  But keep running with this, I'm sure it's helping you somehow...

Point of fact:  I was compiling on a 2 core VM, with 768M of RAM, the issue was it was running itself out of memory.  the -j2 flag was correct.

769 MB of RAM and -j2? My junior admin, no. There's  no coin wallet you can compile with -j2 and 768 of RAM. Geez, who is your boss? I will talk to him.

Really? why not?  if -j == the number of job slots (threads)...
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
if you tell me that master payments cant be cheated when enforcement on, let it be that way for you.
OK go hack DASH and earn million dollars. Send me a postcard, bye.

-jN is to run make on N-cores in parallel
if you did not that before we cannot continue this discussion because you are not at junior admin level
sorry

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
-jN is to run make on N-cores in parallel
if you did not that before we cannot continue this discussion because you are not at junior admin level
sorry
If hired an administrator who does not know what does make -j mean I would fire him next day.

You can buy a hardware with doznes of CPUs, hundreds of cores and tons of RAM. It's all nothing if your admin does not understand how make -j work. Shame on you.

Cool I guess...

Over the course of my entire career, no-one has ever cared if I can program, building software isn't on my resume, and it's not a skillset I claim to have... that's what developers are for; they do their jobs, and I do mine.  And, if you want to get into the nuances of building and running NIX networks, I'm SURE I can find things related to, but not in your skillset too... In any large enough enterprise, there's more than enough separate work for both roles, and network/firewall people, and desktop people, windoze admins/engineers, netsec, etc. etc.  We all all have our jobs/skills, and I'm not bagging on yours.  And I could.

I took your completely undocumented code, and got it to work on a new system, in less than a day, annnnd I'm not a programmer... But, somehow you feel the need to lash out at me? I'm confused, seriously.

So, the better question, is why are you trying to pick a fight with me now?
Because I told you I don't care about your issues with everyone else? Why should I? Why should anyone?  Even if you're right, you're hurting the rest of us with this behaviour.

There's no reason for any of this, so I really don't understand your motivations here.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
So you gave my some code? Interesting. What code?
Anyway, DASH developers laugh at your security report and HEXX coin is dead. What do you expect from me?

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

bitcreditscc has no idea what he is talking about.. neither has 8-bit..

just to say..

Nor you do cisahasa. First you ask me to remove posts once I realized that your *suspicions* are reliable then you say I have no idea what am I talking about?
No, no, first you asked me to explain how pharma exploit works.
People still wait for your to show a proof of concept of exploit you introduced.
Sorry, just because you bought too many scamcoins (hexx, right?)  does not let you make any reasonable statements kid.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
people please continu  I get horny from this and hungry for popcorn, looking for more beer as we speak

I think we should call 8bit the future discussion coin with a problem history I think it can sell very good on Oprah
please discuss
legendary
Activity: 1274
Here's a quote from Bitcreditscc about why Masternode payments are not being properly enforced.  He already solved a similar issue for Bitcredit.

oh, just solved your payments problem....btw

Keep in mind that only a wallet that has mature coins can stake... then keep in mind that not all wallets are connected to each other..

Of 400 masternodes say your node and twenty other guys have connections to 10 each(200)... effectively you have cornered the market, then add in the fact that out of the twenty of you only 5 stake on a regular basis.... guess where their stakes go....

So it doesn't seem that any nefarious activity was ever occurring.

bitcreditscc has no idea what he is talking about.. neither has 8-bit..

just to say..

In that event, in your opinion, what is the real issue?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
If hired an administrator who does not know what does make -j mean I would fire him next day.

You can buy a hardware with doznes of CPUs, hundreds of cores and tons of RAM. It's all nothing if your admin does not understand how make -j work. Shame on you.

Indeed, I'm not a programmer... Which I've made clear.  
Engineers (I haven't been an SA in years) generally don't spend a lot of time compiling code, and I've never even taken a class in C.

That said, if you want a secure, multi-honed, geo-loadbalanced, web/authentication/database platform, running on a mixture of Linux, AIX, and Solaris, monitored, automated, making money, designed, built, and deployed?  Then I'm your man.  :p

And you still don't get that what's the purpose of make tool?

No, this is not programmers tool.

Of course I know what make is for... and yes, something that amounts to a script for building software from source, is generally speaking a programing tool.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Engineers (I haven't been an SA in years) generally don't spend a lot of time compiling code, and I've never even taken a class in C.

That said, if you want a secure, multi-honed, geo-loadbalanced, web/authentication/database platform, running on a mixture of Linux, AIX, and Solaris, monitored, automated, making money, designed, built, and deployed?  Then I'm your man.  :p

And you still don't get that what's the purpose of make tool?

No, this is not programmers tool.

legendary
Oh, why do you quote only summary my little cheater.

Because it's less thread bloat, duh.

I love how you keep claiming me as your property too lol.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Oh, why do you quote only summary my little cheater.
legendary

Probably, again:

FUCK YOU

LOL, entertaining as always 8-bit-party.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
But it seems like 8-bit-party was here from the beginning to cause chaos and flame Mastertrader.  It looked as if he'd moved past it until he missed his deadline.

He has ulterior motives.  Clearly.

Because you are the ass hole, not us.  Looks like it's time for you to face the music.  Everyone thinks you're a joke.

I'll remove the negative trust, because it makes you look like shit.  But you have to apologize to Mastertrader and the community for being a clown, extortion, and not living up to your word.

It's all talk at this point.  We are just trying to pick up the pieces after 8-bit-party lost his mind.

The volume is less than 1 btc...that's bullshit volume.  MTR has way more development than 8bit.  You haven't done shit.

You annihilated this coin.  Everything Mastertrader said about you turned out to be true.

Who cares?  You're a little bitch.  Stop crying like a little girl.

I don't necessarily agree with that statement...

I thought you and I were being cordial from now on, what happened?

Finally PMs like

I just wish he would start acting right....  we have such a cool group of people here.  I like almost everyone.

Probably, again:

FUCK YOU

Well, as much as I think he might be like 14 years old based on his behaviour...
Hey, current CRAVE dev is 11 years old kid and he does his job very well.
And you are experienced unix administrator who got into OOM hell because of lack of knowledge how "make" works (-j2 issue).

legendary
I'm beginning to think that 8-bit-party was just a big troll from the beginning and is laughing his ass off at the mess he's made.

Well, as much as I think he might be like 14 years old based on his behaviour...
Credit where credit is due, didn't he write the current website/block explorer with the URL he took his username from?

Yeah, he did.  So I think that rules out being 14, unless he's a prodigy lol.

I just wish he would start acting right....  we have such a cool group of people here.  I like almost everyone.
Jump to: