Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 119. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I made a quick review of bitcreditz github. So, unlike masteretarded777, bitcredit dev is a real dev.

This is very good news!

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
bitcreditscc is now working on the 8BIT code Cheesy

He is te dev of BitCredits, you can check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcredit-migrating-to-uniqredit-896133

Once bitcreditscc posts an 8BIT address please show your support.

We also have LimX dev, but he is more as a consultant because he is busy with LimX.

Thanks to dbt1033 & drays for the introductions Smiley

Tinkles
I will donate no worries
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
bitcreditscc is now working on the 8BIT code Cheesy

He is te dev of BitCredits, you can check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcredit-migrating-to-uniqredit-896133

Once bitcreditscc posts an 8BIT address please show your support.

We also have LimX dev, but he is more as a consultant because he is busy with LimX.

Thanks to dbt1033 & drays for the introductions Smiley

Tinkles
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
8bit party didnt you say you would fork the coin or do something if mastertrader sold all his coins? Well he sold...Waiting....

The problem is: how to make sure MTR has sold all his coins Smiley
You cannot convince 8-bit-party it indeed happened. Truly saying, I have some doubts too Grin

No need to convince me. There was an option for that my friend
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12239435
(multisig escrow)

legendary
8bit party didnt you say you would fork the coin or do something if mastertrader sold all his coins? Well he sold...Waiting....

You cannot convince 8-bit-party it indeed happened. Truly saying, I have some doubts too Grin

BTW, an unrelated (maybe) question: there is an active bot living at Bittrex 8BIT market. It lives there for a very long time (many months). Who do you is the owner (master) of this bot..?  Roll Eyes
Not easy to find out without a good block explorer and then still difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

BTW, an unrelated (maybe) question: there is an active bot living at Bittrex 8BIT market. It lives there for a very long time (many months). Who do you is the owner (master) of this bot..?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Whew, this is fun.  Cool

8bitparty is going to be fighting with everyone in the thread by next week!

I called this fool out many months back, soon he will log into the original 8bit dev account claiming his cat had kittens, and he needed to sell them for development funds.

Who wants to make the first move and fork this?

My offer is on the table, but are there any others?

Lets make a move.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nobody wants you... nobody needs you.... Nobody loves you....GO AWAY!!!

You are like this cancer that keeps on coming back
Activity: 896
Could someone please attack me i feel left alone at this point
Activity: 602
intelligent conversation..
it does not happen here, lately.. neither does m.enforcement

you may seek the info following 8bites messages

enforcing is easy. already done it with my own coin, the version of MN still used here does not keep a local list of MNs as a result if it disconnects and fails to find new nodes to pay, it will produce blocks without payments.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
you may seek the info following 8bites messages

you should focus on solving captchas eg http://deathbycaptcha.com/
really

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
cisahasa is angry because he did not get an invitation to dev contest here, nothing else to elaborate

this thread is going to be a parody

Activity: 602
Here's a quote from Bitcreditscc about why Masternode payments are not being properly enforced.  He already solved a similar issue for Bitcredit.

oh, just solved your payments problem....btw

Keep in mind that only a wallet that has mature coins can stake... then keep in mind that not all wallets are connected to each other..

Of 400 masternodes say your node and twenty other guys have connections to 10 each(200)... effectively you have cornered the market, then add in the fact that out of the twenty of you only 5 stake on a regular basis.... guess where their stakes go....

So it doesn't seem that any nefarious activity was ever occurring.

bitcreditscc has no idea what he is talking about.. neither has 8-bit..

just to say..

please elaborate, intelligent conversation please
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Oh. have fun folks.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
So you are being attacked... interesting.

you have some personal attitude problems against other people

Yeah, 8-bit-Party, you attacked already about 4 people and are actively fighting with 2 or 3 of them right now... What a gladiator! Roll Eyes
Did you notice the number of those people is growing, while you fight them?

But its not clear why you do that now? There is no real reason... You are in bad mood or what?

And what are we doing now, guys..? Just entertaining Dimitry, so he can eat all the popcorn is the world?  Grin
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
So you are being attacked... interesting.

Activity: 164
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
legendary
Activity: 1274
My code has nothing to do with make -j2
Geez, see my mercy.

It seems you missed his point entirely.  Your reply is a little out of context...
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
My code has nothing to do with make -j2
Geez, see my mercy.

Activity: 164
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
I know what the flag is for... And that's not the issue I had.  But keep running with this, I'm sure it's helping you somehow...

Point of fact:  I was compiling on a 2 core VM, with 768M of RAM, the issue was it was running itself out of memory.  the -j2 flag was correct.

769 MB of RAM and -j2? My junior admin, no. There's  no coin wallet you can compile with -j2 and 768 of RAM. Geez, who is your boss? I will talk to him.

Really? why not?  if -j == the number of job slots (threads)...

Because compilation of "biggest" cpp files requires hundreds MB. When you call make with -jN you require N*those hundreds MB.

Yea obviously most threaded processes work like that, and when it started swapping the entire compile process,  I stopped it and increased the amount of available memory.  All I did was give a warning to others who might not have known why it was failing (or just REALLY slow),  in a post saying I made YOUR code work,  and here's how. And you've taken THAT as a reason to try attacking me?  Really?
Jump to: