Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 142. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I guess he can accomplish 5k satoshi for sure. Without real dev any coin is dead. This guy is just a broker. He will offer hi-res pdf for 0.5 BTC and game in wallet for 5 BTC. Why would anyone buy this coin for that?

He has already collected dozens of BTC in MTR IPOs. Actually people paid him to create HIS website. Now people are deep shit, website is useless, noone use it and owned by devteam (so community has no rights to sell it whatever) and they got back mtr coin with 10% per month (YES, PER MONTH) inflation. There's no volume, price is constantly falling down and masteretarded new charts library on his website. Coin is not maintanined since March...
Today someone has dumped this crap and this smartass was happy that there was a 1 BTC daily volume. Yes, 1 BTC daily volume is making him happy.
People were paying on IPO even more than most of us paid on market to buy 8BIT. Now price of that crap is 10k satoshi and dev is looking for a new job here. GOOD LUCK
There are more interesting details about this guy to come but I need to complete evidence first.

Because you have been stealing rewards from community what I found your hate is absolutely understandable.

You haven't done a damn thing for this community.  

I have no idea why your so entitled.  You can't even fork a coin.

I don't think anyone considers you as a dev at this point.  You're just a nuisance.  Fudding 8bit.  Screaming in big red letters in the MTR thread.

You definitely exhibit signs of mental illness, and we all feel sorry for you.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I guess he can accomplish 5k satoshi for sure. Without real dev any coin is dead. This guy is just a broker. He will offer hi-res pdf for 0.5 BTC and game in wallet for 5 BTC. Why would anyone buy this coin for that?

He has already collected dozens of BTC in MTR IPOs. Actually people paid him to create HIS website. Now people are deep shit, website is useless, noone use it and owned by devteam (so community has no rights to sell it whatever) and they got back mtr coin with 10% per month (YES, PER MONTH) inflation. There's no volume, price is constantly falling down and masteretarded new charts library on his website. Coin is not maintanined since March...
Today someone has dumped this crap and this smartass was happy that there was a 1 BTC daily volume. Yes, 1 BTC daily volume is making him happy.
People were paying on IPO even more than most of us paid on market to buy 8BIT. Now price of that crap is 10k satoshi and dev is looking for a new job here. GOOD LUCK
There are more interesting details about this guy to come but I need to complete evidence first.

Because you have been stealing rewards from community what I found your hate is absolutely understandable.

legendary
The network abused itself.
That was a SKYNET, right?

No one profited.
Yeah, faked MN inputs went to the mars.

The code is fucked on its own.
Masternode payments are not enforced. Most of coins with MN have them disabled. Even darkcoin started with it. All to make sure that enforcement will not fork network badly. So first you have make sure that most of staking nodes are updated, then you enforce mn payments. As simple as that. Tell that to masteretarded, he gonna create new coin, IPO etc. because he does not know what is mn payment enforcement. LOL

Take that finger and point it at yourself.  
You abuse. Yes, it's me who found its you.

No, you don't need tech skills for that. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c has, thats enough.
Your stakes were promoting his masternodes.

Well considering that myself and M8 have never spoken before, I'm curious as to how he hijacked my masternode payments from my staking wallet. 

Regardless, I support Mastertrader777 and so does everyone else.
He cares about his reputation much more than you.

I'm sure we can arrive at a decision as a community, but your excommunicated. 

You're awefully full of yourself.  Thanks for the shitty webpage and block explorer that was down half the time.

Now let's see what Mastertrader777 can accomplish in two months.  I'm sure it will be more than you.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
The network abused itself.
That was a SKYNET, right?

No one profited.
Yeah, faked MN inputs went to the mars.

The code is fucked on its own.
Masternode payments are not enforced. Most of coins with MN have them disabled. Even darkcoin started with it. All to make sure that enforcement will not fork network badly. So first you have make sure that most of staking nodes are updated, then you enforce mn payments. As simple as that. Tell that to masteretarded, he gonna create new coin, IPO etc. because he does not know what is mn payment enforcement. LOL

Take that finger and point it at yourself.  
You abuse. Yes, it's me who found its you.

No, you don't need tech skills for that. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c has, thats enough.
Your stakes were promoting his masternodes.

legendary
Actually I am talking about
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

However, yesterday you mentioned you knew about it too. Who else knew? Who did not know, paid for masternodes and get fooled by masteretarded team?

Lol I'm a salesperson!!!  Not a programmer.

The network abused itself.  No one profited.  The code is fucked on its own.  Take that finger and point it at yourself.  

There we go... How does it feel holding yourself accountable?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

However, yesterday you mentioned you knew about it too. Who else knew? Who did not know, paid for masternodes and get fooled by masteretarded team?

I didnt know, but my way of acting made you spit it in the open I played you.

Only thing I could think of was staking so I tried and you bite.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I can do what you attempted way better, and will...as you say it "watch me"

You can't because you are not a programmer. Not even tech guy. Actually it's funny that some MTR bagholders in your thread say "good coin but need marketing". So you are marketing guy without marketing skills which will lead this coin somewhere? It makes no sense.

legendary
Activity: 1092
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Haha, now you're striaght up delusional! Gotta go, done galavanting on this 8bit scam.

I will be in talks with my devs about what can be done here...if a new thread comes about..I will be sure to post about it here.

No use in agruing, I came to compete..

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 
legendary
Those two guys were abusing network in last months. Once I figured who and how things changed.
That's your support, cool.

Good going crypto cop! You should have told the community as soon as you discovered this.  Now you want to screw everyone over agian, as suspected. No need in fixing what you broke, and cant fix.

I can do what you attempted way better, and will...as you say it "watch me"
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Those two guys were abusing network in last months. Once I figured who and how things changed.

I have not abuse! I'm greedy but I play nice and fair!
Lemme guess
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c
3. Dmitry

I'm not sure what you are saying?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
Lemme guess
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c
3. Dmitry

Its funny, those people once supported you! You lied to them and everyone else, when I warned them about you. Call me the scammer if you wish...but what do we get to call you after all you didn't do when you promised everyone you would?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Lemme guess
1. dbt1033
2. M8BWNNRFMNdak68c
3. Dmitry

legendary
Now let's see who will support scammer.

Looks like I will always have yours. Positive or Negative - I thrive off both types.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Now let's see who will support scammer.
legendary
So I have let a few people know about this 8bit situation.

Everyone is telling me that creating a new coin would fit for a fix alot better than forking this coin that is continuinly getting network abused.

I would make a new thread, new coin, new purpose..but keep the heart and soul of 8bit intact at the same time.

I would feature this new coin as the first coin to be apart of the MasterNet.

There would be a small ICO, only accepting 8bit and MTR. No BTC would be acceptable for shares of this new coin.

This ico would help support development and listing on bittrex, along with determining wether true support is embedded into this coin and community.

I could fork 8bit, but many problems still present themselves that just can't be overlooked.

What do you all think about this?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

I suggest you do that and stay away from this thread I wish you all of succes with new coin but please just move.
if you make it 8bit only swap maybe but just maybe people want to do it.

Well thats why im propsing a solution. Something needs to happen...I'm willing to make a change. Do I have your support?
So I have let a few people know about this 8bit situation.

Everyone is telling me that creating a new coin would fit for a fix alot better than forking this coin that is continuinly getting network abused.

I would make a new thread, new coin, new purpose..but keep the heart and soul of 8bit intact at the same time.

I would feature this new coin as the first coin to be apart of the MasterNet.

There would be a small ICO, only accepting 8bit and MTR. No BTC would be acceptable for shares of this new coin.

This ico would help support development and listing on bittrex, along with determining wether true support is embedded into this coin and community.

I could fork 8bit, but many problems still present themselves that just can't be overlooked.

What do you all think about this?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

I suggest you do that and stay away from this thread I wish you all of succes with new coin but please just move.
if you make it 8bit only swap maybe but just maybe people want to do it.

Jump to: