Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 137. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

It's popcorn time my friend.

You need to get the fuck out of this coin as you are a scammer who just talks about another coin all day and does NOTHING you say you will AND NOTHING TO BENEFIT 8BIT INVESTORS. And take your boyfriend MTR with you and go make that coin because your last 50 posts are about MTR AND NOT 8BIT....

WE NEED A REAL DEV ON THIS PROJECT - COMMUNITY - ANY IDEAS?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

It's popcorn time my friend.

Any news about fork time?
Seems like I have to set deadline to force myself to finally do it.

This was 3 weeks ago...what is the DEVELOPMENT progress dev?

Why do you keep spending all your time on Mastertrader / MTR coin?

NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MASTERTRADER OR MTR COIN

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING A HARD FORK FOR 8-BIT WHERE IS IT?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
How come price so low?

Looks like it will follow coin coin - coin dead  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dead? Hey, why? If masteretarded will not fulfill my requirements I guess he gonna take it over.
However, seems like markets either do not believe he will make or simply see his shitty MTR development, price and volume (actually no development, no price and no volume).

But I guess we pretty sure that he personally will make a good deal here.

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
How come price so low?

Looks like it will follow coin coin - coin dead  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
No idea, maybe it's an error.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
How come price so low?
I am not selling my position.

What is happening here the last few pages is confusing. I feel like all who care about this coin could buy some now. Take it off the market. Price motivates.

-soco

Buying what? something that has the ticker 8bit?

Don't make me laugh

http://i.imgur.com/UsnaHIc.png
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I am not selling my position.

What is happening here the last few pages is confusing. I feel like all who care about this coin could buy some now. Take it off the market. Price motivates.

-soco

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
BTW How your goat is doing? Is she fine?

How dare you speak of your mother like that.  You will learn to respect her and our relationship eventually.  Maybe even call me dad one day.

Hey you! I asked is she fine, not did she give you blowjob last night!

legendary
Activity: 1274
If I had a smaller position, I would have left a while ago.
Oh, oh. So you think you are the only one?

Right now, we know that mastertrader has agreed to try and save this coin.  But that's all we know.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He can't save his own, personal, personal-named coin. He is not developer. He can make some low-end buzz, ask devs to come, then ask you to pay them. Nothing else. You won my friend.

Buy support will return when the communities confidence does.
Nothing will return with cheaters and abusers on board. Sorry!

How dare you speak of your mother like that.  You will learn to respect her and our relationship eventually.  Maybe even call me dad one day.

Don't worry son.  I promise to support you and your psychotic rampages.

And your habit of gerbilling. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbilling
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Oh, oh. So you think you are the only one?

Right now, we know that mastertrader has agreed to try and save this coin.  But that's all we know.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He can't save his own, personal, personal-named coin. He is not developer. He can make some low-end buzz, ask devs to come, then ask you to pay them. Nothing else. You won my friend.

Nothing will return with cheaters and abusers on board. Sorry!

legendary
Activity: 1274

We have no dev and no plan.  
There was a dev, there was a plan, there were a cheaters and even for them there was a plan.
And there were dbt1033  and his friend masteretarded who knows better. Let's enjoy their knowledge.

I'm sure people are just exasperated at this point...moving on to communities and coins with active development.
I guess they should thank you. But I don't understand, your new dev masteretarded is not trusted? Why people move? So weird.

It's easy to get a case of the "fuck its" after the shenanigans you have pulled in here.

Right now, we know that mastertrader has agreed to try and save this coin.  But that's all we know.

Come on guys be a little serious. Losing all our buy support. If I took off my buy support there wouldnt be much left....

We have no dev and no plan.  I'm sure people are just exasperated at this point...moving on to communities and coins with active development.

Dmitry...  bro learn to imbed!  
Code:
[img][/img]

why? tell me why?

http://i.imgur.com/8OMH6Of.png
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

We have no dev and no plan.  
There was a dev, there was a plan, there were a cheaters and even for them there was a plan.
And there were dbt1033  and his friend masteretarded who knows better. Let's enjoy their knowledge.

I'm sure people are just exasperated at this point...moving on to communities and coins with active development.
I guess they should thank you. But I don't understand, your new dev masteretarded is not trusted? Why people move? So weird.
Jump to: