Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 157. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Bittrex is back on track - they finally got a peer and synced properly. Now you can safely withdraw your coins from Cryptsy and Bittrex and launch MOAR masternodes / staking inputs.

Tinkles offered coordination of communication with exchanges, in case of any issues he we will handle them.

I still wouldnt mess with cryptsy. Several of us tried to withdraw weeks ago and those coins are no where to be found.

EXCHANGE UPDATE:

So I did a test deposit / withdraw on Cryptsy and both went through fine to my wallet and confirmed on the block explorer.

That means Cryptsy and Bittrex deposits / withdrawals are working 100% for me as of today.

But I saw messages like the above, so I am in touch with Cryptsy and have asked them to resync the wallet with the new seed nodes (so their wallet might be syncing for a few hours....) and plug us into their tech guys so we can look at the previous problems, and they said they will escalate the issue and get back to us.

I would ask you fellow 8BIT'ers please do some test deposits / withdrawals to Cryptsy and let me know if you have any problems so we can look into it, or if it's working it would be helpful to know that too.

The dev said he is working on improving the sync speed for the next update so we can get everything working smoothly going forward..

I will update again when I have more info.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
when will we launch the new thread?

I'm not worried about the thread is much as I am the new Masternode Infrastructure. New Thread should come with new changes.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
when will we launch the new thread?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Bittrex is back on track - they finally got a peer and synced properly. Now you can safely withdraw your coins from Cryptsy and Bittrex and launch MOAR masternodes / staking inputs.

Tinkles offered coordination of communication with exchanges, in case of any issues he we will handle them.

I still wouldnt mess with cryptsy. Several of us tried to withdraw weeks ago and those coins are no where to be found.
EXCHANGE UPDATE:

So Richie @ Bittrex kindly added the correct nodes and restarted the wallet..

Everything should be fine now but I will test deposit / withdrawal from Bittrex & Cryptsy and report back later.

If you have any issues with the exchanges please let me know and I will try to help.

Thanks

Thank you for the update, appreciate the efforts!

soco

thanks, you're welcome, I will do my best Cheesy
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
EXCHANGE UPDATE:

Everything should be fine now but I will test deposit / withdrawal from Bittrex & Cryptsy and report back later.

If you have any issues with the exchanges please let me know and I will try to help.

Thanks

Thank you for the update, appreciate the efforts!

soco
EXCHANGE UPDATE:

Thanks

Yes I can help with some admin tasks to give more time to the dev who is v. busy on the next update.  

If you have anything you can help with please do it because it's up to us to build 8Bit into a great coin.

(And so far 300 masternodes meaning VPS server available for future features and a v. active dev is a pretty good start I think Cheesy)

BTW I work in the games industry developing mobile games for iPhone / Android so I was attracted to 8Bit because of the brand potential and masternode network of course.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
Awesome! I was pretty sure that cryptsy issue will be our serious problem.

Yup, im with you.
Crysptsy has showm to be so lazy with some coins.
There are already coins in a fork which they havent even updated.
But glad to see it is solved with 8bit  Smiley
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Awesome! I was pretty sure that cryptsy issue will be our serious problem.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I have just received a message that Cryptsy deposits and withdrawals work WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, anyone can check and confirm that?

I can confirm that my deposit and withdraw just worked 100% at Cryptsy !!! Smiley
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I have just received a message that Cryptsy deposits and withdrawals work WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, anyone can check and confirm that?

legendary
I will send them also a support ticket, so they know that there is a problem there
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Support ticket sended to bittrex.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I am not a trader therefore I don't track exchanges status often. Maybe we need someone here who will take care of monitoring exchanges and notifying us and them about issues. Simple monitoring software could solve this case too.
I guess exchange wallet in mint condition is what active traders should always keep in mind to don't get their coins stuck somewhere.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

To Bittrex users: please notify Bittrex staff that their wallet has no active connections therefore it's stuck and see no new blocks.

Network is healthy.

Thanks.

thanks for info,although just a little late for me.
atleast i don't have to send 12 tx-id's to them.
i wanted to get as much non staking coins to trex before fork.i leave on vacation and i cannot run more 8-bit wallets on my machine
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

To Bittrex users: please notify Bittrex staff that their wallet has no active connections therefore it's stuck and see no new blocks.

Network is healthy.

Thanks.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
If wallet loads blocks from bootstrap.dat, should I see something in the debug.log?.. I placed bootstrap.dat into the folder where wallet.dat and all the stuff is, restarted the wallet, but I don't see "bootstrap.dat " anywhere in the debug.log. Thus I am unsure if wallet found the file. What output should I see in debug.log, when bootstrap file is found?
No, there will be extra message.
When loading is done client will call
Code:
    LogPrintf("Loaded %i blocks from external file in %dms\n", nLoaded, GetTimeMillis() - nStart);
however, as you can see it does not contain that external file name (bootstrap.dat in this case).
Also, after loading bootstrap.dat will be renamed to bootstrap.dat to do not reload it every wallet start.

Personally I use lsof on my linux box to see that 8bitd process is accessing bootstrap.dat file. Browse my older posts to find an example.

I can add code informing that we booted with bootstrap, it's not a big deal.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
The block explorer is down
It's up again, I have to go my with my testnet games to other box since it hurts explorer.
Jump to: