Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 161. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lol at these last 2 pages.

Dev go with something, and do it.

Been telling you to do it for weeks.

All you like to do is bicker by the looks of it.

Fix your broken blockexplorer or go with a Chainz blockexplorer that I was going for before.

Stop stalling, and blowing smoke.

Be the super dev we all want you to be, and make a change.

I will continue to call it how I see it mate, so shut me up with actions, bc as you can clearly see it wont be with your manipulative words and characteristics.

Please leave the dev alone, no one is paying him to takeover the coin.  We support what he is doing.  If you don't, please don't cause trouble here.  People here don't want to waste time like this.  We want 8BIT to succeed.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Fix your broken blockexplorer or go with a Chainz blockexplorer that I was going for before.

I will continue to call it how I see it mate, so shut me up with actions, bc as you can clearly see it wont be with your manipulative words and characteristics.

There is just one manipulator on this thread, and it is yourself. And you know that well.
You are pissed off by personal reasons, but this is not what we should care about.

Can we have a rest from you please? Go away for some time. Have a vacation, post something on your own thread so your own coin could do better than now. Stop wasting your time to destroy other people's work. Let community get together and build something.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Dont you have greater things to do?

I change my vote to D also if its needed to pull the Dev over the line!

I want to party tonight! Cool not tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I love the brand 8BIT and that the reward is 0.88 and the masternode stake is 888.  8 is a very lucky number in China because the word has the same sound as 'Money'.  And 8BIT will be a great brand for the gaming industry.

Please can we stop the FUD and argument and just make 8BIT succeed! Cheesy  Grin  Cool

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
So the question is : party with D, or party with H..?  Grin

But let me answer this question myself:

The reality is - nobody of us 100% knows how the parameters will affect the economy of the coin Smiley. Lets admit that. That's the reason folks have tired of voting and want *some* decision. Indeed it is the time to move forward, as only moving forward we can find more answers to our concerns, and evaluate the options we choose.

Too much democracy is never a good thing (based on my extensive experience Smiley ). I would suggest 8-bit-Party to just pick up any of D or H, and move forward. Community seems to be ok with both. I would personally suggest H (as it is a compromise between 8bit-party and mtr, and could be kind of a peace agreement Smiley also it has the number "8" everywhere (and this could attract Chinese guys Smiley ). But I am ok with any decision, as I told already.

Lets start the journey and see what is ahead!!

One additional note: I want to thank 8-bit-Party for all his efforts and the work he did. I don't really like superhero image he wants to project, but the guy is enthusiastic and capable. I don't care if he is the old dev or not as long as this coin becomes a community coin (in fact I think he is not the old Dev, but that is irrelevant). The important part here - the path he is driving this coin is the right path, and as long as he keeps that path, I support him 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Lets get this party started!! Cool

+1

Lets do this
Lets get this party started!! Cool
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Probably they had to happen. Who sows the wind, will reap the whirlwind. Are you happy now?

Yes, Orestes, you are right. As usual.
we should pretend last 2 pages did not happen!

Just stay with facts on the voting and  go from there!

And i say make it happen today! no more time wasting
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
So we have a shady outcome on option D.
In politics who cares the game is rigged? I remember an Al Gore/W recount... no i didnt.

anyways let's examine option D.

It has a higher masternode price, which is what we wanted...
It has a reduction on inflation which is what we wanted...
It has a very high percentual pay-out on masternodes which is what some of us want...

so there is the rub i think. is this masternode pay-out too high?

actually i think not.

masternodes will be less and less profitable over time.
sure early investors are able to have a firm grip over the coin supply for the next period. but eventually they will sell and cash out, this will distribute the coin. Risk/Reward incentive is there, who is willing to hold long term?

Staking might be discouraged, but once masternodes become less and less attractive staking is the always present alternative when the hassle is just not worth it. As long as the multitudes go for nodes, staking might not be that bad...

so all in all my advice would be to just proceed and have your nodes ready!

Bump!

8-Bit-Party You need to cut the knut, all these polls/indecisiveness makes people jittery. Stakeholders will turn to positive right after we are moving again. Don't demand apologies, they will never be sincere. Don't cut people out, they remain stakeholdes. Doubters always start nitpicking at hurdles, this is just one of those hurdles.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
You are wasting my time with all this shouting and attacking.
Oh wait, so I am wasting your time?
Yes. I have shown you suspicious votes and you are attacking me. Both of us knows that there is no 100% evidence of sockpuppets on the internet (also known as Sybil attack).

I calculated again. There were 4 honest voters and 4 suspicious voters.
Amazing. There were 7 votes and 8 voters. Really amazing. You were best with math, were you?
The last one was 10 seconds late.

If you want to accept such votes go ahead.  I will be able to setup multiple master nodes with D vote and I will mine ~10% of all coins with such setup.
Everyone can setup as many masternodes as she/he wish and mine as much percent of all coins as he invested in masternodes. This is how it works and I am not gonna fight against it. It's not a problem for me that either you or masteretarded will earn coins here. You can mine 99% of all coins but with your FUD those coins might be worth nothing. Surprising?
I just stated a fact. Any option will fit for me. But not be very surprised with 1000% inflation rate (this is not actually an inflation, it is expected MN ROI at constant price).
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
You are wasting my time with all this shouting and attacking.
Oh wait, so I am wasting your time?

I calculated again. There were 4 honest voters and 4 suspicious voters.
Amazing. There were 7 votes and 8 voters. Really amazing. You were best with math, were you?

If you want to accept such votes go ahead.  I will be able to setup multiple master nodes with D vote and I will mine ~10% of all coins with such setup.
Everyone can setup as many masternodes as she/he wish and mine as much percent of all coins as he invested in masternodes. This is how it works and I am not gonna fight against it. It's not a problem for me that either you or masteretarded will earn coins here. You can mine 99% of all coins but with your FUD those coins might be worth nothing. Surprising?

ALL this waiting and bla bla bla is for one thing, running MN farms and collecting coins!

you should act like boss not chit chat around, fuck cmmunity just choose path and hold on to it people will like that much more!!!
community is 90% mental as you can see with masterretarded.

bla bla bla

You want proofs? 6 of 6 D votes were made in 1 hour period. 5 of 6 voters were inactive since 2014. 5 of 6 voters last activitity is voting for JonnyXCash. I didn't check H votes though but D voters are clearly sockpuppets.

I checked H voters. They are legit.

Oh wait. Did we have a rule denying vote people inactive since 2014?

I also did another check, following D voters were active in 2015:
- me
- soco
- LeSmoke
- GrandTheftNation

So we have 4 of 7 voters active in this year and 2 voters with last activity in December 2012 (that's actually 6 months ago, not year ago). Plus pinemool who "activated" two days ago in main thread offering support and pinemool did not any voting for JonnyXCash. How many activities in 2015 you require? 1? 5? 50? 200? Go ahead.

So were are those 5 of 6? Can you count using fingers?
5 is 5, 6 is 6
2 is 2, 7 is 7

So you want me to remove two votes (yes, 2, not 5) from D because their authors were last active 6 months ago. Awesome. Where were you when I was asking for rules we should set for voting?

It's time to apologize us for lying, spreading FUD, and shitting into 8BIT nest. Now.

You are wasting my time with all this shouting and attacking. I calculated again. There were 4 honest voters and 4 suspicious voters. If you want to accept such votes go ahead.  I will be able to setup multiple master nodes with D vote and I will mine ~10% of all coins with such setup.
we should go with D anyways the longer the wait the more people walk away.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
ALL this waiting and bla bla bla is for one thing, running MN farms and collecting coins!

you should act like boss not chit chat around, fuck cmmunity just choose path and hold on to it people will like that much more!!!

bla bla bla

You want proofs? 6 of 6 D votes were made in 1 hour period. 5 of 6 voters were inactive since 2014. 5 of 6 voters last activitity is voting for JonnyXCash. I didn't check H votes though but D voters are clearly sockpuppets.

Oh wait. Did we have a rule denying vote people inactive since 2014?

I also did another check, following D voters were active in 2015:
- me
- soco
- LeSmoke
- GrandTheftNation

So we have 4 of 7 voters active in this year and 2 voters with last activity in December 2012 (that's actually 6 months ago, not year ago). Plus pinemool who "activated" two days ago in main thread offering support and pinemool did not any voting for JonnyXCash. How many activities in 2015 you require? 1? 5? 50? 200? Go ahead.

So were are those 5 of 6? Can you count using fingers?
5 is 5, 6 is 6
2 is 2, 7 is 7

So you want me to remove two votes (yes, 2, not 5) from D because their authors were last active 6 months ago. Awesome. Where were you when I was asking for rules we should set for voting?

It's time to apologize us for lying, spreading FUD, and shitting into 8BIT nest. Now.

Jump to: