Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 189. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
8BIT has much potential, you just have to find a good DEV, wants to take over the currency and copper 8BIT.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
hows everything on 8 bit going ?
Well I wont sugar coat it. I think the dev left and we are waiting for a new dev. Maybe mastertrader, but he wants at least 5 btc to start this project. We have a few people that will give .5 btc but we dont have  5 at this time. So hows it going i would say we are a boat with 11 holes and ten fingers trying to plug them...Hoping for a miracle.....

Maybe, but somehow this feels like a sleeping giant maybe not in the coming months but its showing good uptrend

We need to find a way to keep the volume up....Any ideas other than selling....
legendary
Well I wont sugar coat it. I think the dev left and we are waiting for a new dev. Maybe mastertrader, but he wants at least 5 btc to start this project. We have a few people that will give .5 btc but we dont have  5 at this time. So hows it going i would say we are a boat with 11 holes and ten fingers trying to plug them...Hoping for a miracle.....

Maybe, but somehow this feels like a sleeping giant maybe not in the coming months but its showing good uptrend
We will see...
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Activity: 686

Even with such a low coin count i guess it was hard for the dev to keep up the road map promises on the last stages.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
142 masternodes come on guys lets get this back to 200
167 masternodes ...we are getting close....
Nice to be back....Looks like someone was buying. I am not selling.....selling my stash at this low of a price is not worth my time.....Going to hold till we get back on our feet. If not I'm ok with that..

i bought just shy of 5000 and have 1 master node on and the rest staking because my talktalk router dlink dsl 9780 fails to port forward. Otherwise id of added approx 30 nodes by now + more each 112 i maķe
legendary
167 masternodes ...we are getting close....
legendary
legendary
Looks like I'm the number 1 wallet now.

Never sold a single coin.

This coin needs my team to take it over.

Maybe on bittrex :p

I'm still team MasterTrader on the coin takeover. 

Anyone who contributes to this takeover will easily ROI.
I'm ok with that too. My pledge is standing ready for now...
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Nice to see some little action on markets again
Me too, we will see good news soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274

Maybe on bittrex :p

I'm still team MasterTrader on the coin takeover. 

Anyone who contributes to this takeover will easily ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nice to see some little action on markets again
legendary
Activity: 1092

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Buy more... Grin
legendary
Nice to be back....Looks like someone was buying. I am not selling.....selling my stash at this low of a price is not worth my time.....Going to hold till we get back on our feet. If not I'm ok with that..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I would still like these on separate Linux machines, but that is beyond my current skill set.

looks great...

yes it does awesome dude

Really cool. How many masternodes you have? And how much they earn per day?
Activity: 588
Sad to see the 8bit holders not coming together and forming an 8bit foundation.
you can start it. I'm not sure how to start it....What it en-tales.
it entails a seperate forun an active dev team i.e any of us with half an idea on what to do and passion for the coin. plus maybe a donations/bounty system to keep dev alive
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
I would still like these on separate Linux machines, but that is beyond my current skill set.

looks great...

yes it does awesome dude
Jump to: