Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 185. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
So block explorer...I can get one up and running.

Also are we at 512 or 1024 8bit Masternodes?

What else does the community wish to revamp or change within 8bit?

I will have crypto graphics work on some new content for the takeover, must message him to see what his availability is.

Let me know what you all are thinking?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 

i would ratter see a 1024 node, i dont think letting someone get cheap nodes in order to dump back into the market would be a good idea.

legendary
Activity: 1092
So block explorer...I can get one up and running.

Also are we at 512 or 1024 8bit Masternodes?

What else does the community wish to revamp or change within 8bit?

I will have crypto graphics work on some new content for the takeover, must message him to see what his availability is.

Let me know what you all are thinking?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
on another note do we have another block explorer? what do we need to get this working again...?
legendary
is this coin broken in some way or was there a fork? its impossible to sync blockchain.  all masternodes keep getting banned and have the error "dsee - Got mismatched pubkey and vin" "Misbehaving: 9X.X26.X6.X5:9999 (13300 -> 13400)", after 1 hour every peer is banned and sync of blockchain stops.  
log is also full of orphan errors and the coins are going missing trying to deposit or withdraw to exchanges  Huh

Why is it so difficult to sync the 8bit blockchain?

I'm using the the wallet posted in the OP, is it the latest and correct version to use?  There seems to be a mix of different versions on the network as well.  Undecided

You are doing something wrong. My masternodes are still spinning like a charm.

I'm not trying to run a masternode, just trying to sync the blockchain with the latest walletqt.  the errors in the logfile from trying to sync show these errors of mastenodes on the network, and stream of orphans and reorganising.  

its getting ridiculous, 6 hours and its only synced 16 megabytes of the blockchain while its wasted nearly 1 Gigabyte in traffic in back and forth between the peers.  Undecided
i have no problems too....needed to put addnodes but no problems.....everything working as it should. Also seeing 153 masternodes in my wallet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
did you check your time settings? because wallet is running here
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
is this coin broken in some way or was there a fork? its impossible to sync blockchain.  all masternodes keep getting banned and have the error "dsee - Got mismatched pubkey and vin" "Misbehaving: 9X.X26.X6.X5:9999 (13300 -> 13400)", after 1 hour every peer is banned and sync of blockchain stops.  
log is also full of orphan errors and the coins are going missing trying to deposit or withdraw to exchanges  Huh

I'm using the the wallet posted in the OP, is it the latest and correct version to use?  There seems to be a mix of different versions on the network as well.  Undecided

I'm not trying to run a masternode, just trying to sync the blockchain with the latest walletqt.  the errors in the logfile from trying to sync show these errors of mastenodes on the network, and stream of orphans and reorganising.  

its getting ridiculous, 6 hours and its only synced 16 megabytes of the blockchain while its wasted nearly 1 Gigabyte in traffic in back and forth between the peers.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1025
is this coin broken in some way or was there a fork? its impossible to sync blockchain.  all masternodes keep getting banned and have the error "dsee - Got mismatched pubkey and vin" "Misbehaving: 9X.X26.X6.X5:9999 (13300 -> 13400)", after 1 hour every peer is banned and sync of blockchain stops. 
log is also full of orphan errors and the coins are going missing trying to deposit or withdraw to exchanges  Huh

I'm using the the wallet posted in the OP, is it the latest and correct version to use?  There seems to be a mix of different versions on the network as well.  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
is this coin broken in some way or was there a fork? its impossible to sync blockchain.  all masternodes keep getting banned and have the error "dsee - Got mismatched pubkey and vin" "Misbehaving: 9X.X26.X6.X5:9999 (13300 -> 13400)", after 1 hour every peer is banned and sync of blockchain stops. 
log is also full of orphan errors and the coins are going missing trying to deposit or withdraw to exchanges  Huh

I'm using the the wallet posted in the OP, is it the latest and correct version to use?  There seems to be a mix of different versions on the network as well.  Undecided
1024 is madness I only see 1 reason for doing that! GREED

512 is much better when the price goes above 100K, 0.5 btc per node is ok. I think 100K will be new floor.
Activity: 1008
I would ratter see nodes at 1024 to give a higher value and less resource to waste on getting a vps to run a lot nodes.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Yeah then i can down from 12 to 2 nodes hehe.
legendary
can I vote?

1024 per node please Cool
1024 is ok too...
legendary
can I vote?

1024 per node please Cool
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I agree with raising to at least 512 per mn. I would prefer 1024. I have not been around the coin scene for long so I do not know from experience how the cost per node affects demand.

I will add that I was a child when arcade games were at malls so this coin instantly appealed to me. I still have my Atari from 1980 and most of the games. With that in mind, I see an age group that would have some risk capital to invest 1024 per node.

1024 is my vote
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Should we open another poll?

I think Masternode count should be raised to 512 or better.

Whats the community think?

MasterTrader777
I think 512 is OK...if payout is left the same.

512 is cool with me Grin
legendary

MasterTrader777
I think 512 is OK...if payout is left the same.
legendary

MasterTrader777
changing MN costs and payouts? why dont make a new coin?
At the price today. One masternode at 1024 would be .2 btc ( approximately ) i dont think that is a lot for a masternode. Any thoughts on the price of master=nodes would be much appreciated. What else would help this coin? Now is the time to relay those thoughts. We definitely need a new threat after that last comment.

future MN shouldn't be 1 btc. price easily finds floor at 100K range when things are moving.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Actually according to poll we have now 4.15 BTC. If we add there donations from newbie accounts (hope they are serious -  bstone2 and blooding_sorrow), then we have 5.15 BTC + possible donation from soco (I guess he was not able to vote this time too, so his donation amount is unknown).

I'm just doing arithmetics... Smiley Leaving conclusions to whoever wants to do them Smiley

I'm serious as I said I will donate, how can I prove it?  Cool
legendary
changing MN costs and payouts? why dont make a new coin?
At the price today. One masternode at 1024 would be .2 btc ( approximately ) i dont think that is a lot for a masternode. Any thoughts on the price of master=nodes would be much appreciated. What else would help this coin? Now is the time to relay those thoughts.
Jump to: