Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 207. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is great news. I have nearly the amount of 8bit needed for the new masternode. I will buy the rest cheap, as the price is very reasonable right now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Yup just as I suspected.

Huge dump by exchange.

Wow worst investment of 2015, was a coin I thought could actually get a decent run under it!

What a loss  Undecided

1028 8Bit per node will save it in 4 months maybe.

I'm still stuck with this bag until then.

What would fix it in your opinion?

I think masternode and PoS rewards should be reduced.  .08 to masternodes, .04 to stakers

The Dev not coming in here under multiple shills spewing nonsense would help.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro...how do you know that's the dev?

Don't you want to buy more cheap coins? 

Cya mate, no time for games. I'm not amused. Take care.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Nice coin, love 8Bit!

Haven't sold 8bit, only build up masternodes with them (14 running now)

Lost 224 coins because of 2 corrupt wallet.dat files (...it was my fault, both killed in about 2 min after making them and my backup program wasn't fast enough... -> ok thats life)

One thing, if you setup maternodes and have the problem that it's not working (and you did port-forwarding and setup correct) the problem is your router!!!!!! I changed from ISP to an older netgear and everything was working fine.

Dev, thanks for your hard work! I think it's not necessary that you deliver as fast as possible -> much more important is a "safe working coin" so take all the time you need to do this!
I like the understatement style you work, this will get huge in the long run.

Community, do you realy want a PR-Manager soon? Think about it, now you can buy cheap coins for the long run Smiley

A PR manager would aid in community development.

A stronger community means more donations for the developer and more contributions to the project overall.

I think it's an absolute must.  There needs to be some level of organization here.

I agree that a decent organization is a must, it’s a reflection of a coins worth just as much as its technology. However committed people are hard to come by, it is easy to generate short term enthusiasm just to create a phosphorus like ignition…

No, I think it is good that the developer walks his walk alone for a while. As much as is needed for the community to see the steps & trajectory, then they can chip-in. Just like it is happening right now. Let this co-operation remain in parallel to safeguard the developers path, it is easy to get derailed at the start.

First let the developer get comfortable with a small group of confidants.
All this takes time!

Reforming through radical change only shows a lack of vision. What was the idea behind cheap nodes in the first place? Could a smaller increment not remedy the current situation? 256 - 512 range maybe? Rabble rabble rabble Rabble

Phosphorus Ignition Go!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yup just as I suspected.

Huge dump by exchange.

Wow worst investment of 2015, was a coin I thought could actually get a decent run under it!

What a loss  Undecided

I think masternode and PoS rewards should be reduced.  .08 to masternodes, .04 to stakers

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro...how do you know that's the dev?

Don't you want to buy more cheap coins? 
legendary
Yup just as I suspected.

Huge dump by exchange.

What a loss  Undecided

I think masternode and PoS rewards should be reduced.  .08 to masternodes, .04 to stakers

legendary
Yup just as I suspected.

Huge dump by exchange.

What a loss  Undecided

I think masternode and PoS rewards should be reduced.  .08 to masternodes, .04 to stakers
legendary
Someone mad and dump on trex.. Grin

HELL YEAH!

I had no idea that buy would fill.

Thanks
legendary
Yup just as I suspected.

Huge dump by exchange.

What a loss  Undecided

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Someone mad and dump on trex.. Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!
I can't believe what sell pressure I see on bittrex right now Sad Sad Sad

This is not good at all , false buy wall of 8 BTC and no buy interest at all Sad Sad

WHY?
Activity: 723
Merit: 501

Update:
- new stealth wallet release in 5 to 7 hours
- on the next wallet release with torrents, node price will change to 1028 8BIT
- Nodes that will host torrents (optional) will get a fee for the service it's not free.
- MMO game will be free open source, but nodes hosting game servers (optional)will charge a fee.
- nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS.

1028 8bit is awful high amount to hold to be a masternode.    I got 8bit listed on cryptopia could you please check it and get cryptopia in the exchange listing thankyou
legendary
Dev, I have a suggestion.

Change the topic label according this major updates!

Not a bad suggestion!  I agree...MORE HYPE IN TITLE
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Dev, I have a suggestion.

Change the topic label according this major updates!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Taking into consideration that we have here a 100k~ supply coin the MN price should be 500~ coins; 112 is to little and 1028 is to much.
just make it 1028
those that have less than 1028 and want to run a masternode, just buy the difference.

masternodes can work even if there are only 2 masternodes running

Agreed.  One word guys:  commitment.

1028 8bit per node will ensure positive market growth.  The masternode operators are less likely to dump.

The quality of masternodes will be higher.

well 1028 sounds good, at lease i wont be need to have 10 wallets for that total amount of coins.

with that amount there would only be about 102 master nodes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Not to waste any parties but after the fork you have nothing on running a MN besides getting the stake unless you host torrent or server

Quote: nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS

I dont believe people that own now 3 nodes are going to do this.
legendary
Taking into consideration that we have here a 100k~ supply coin the MN price should be 500~ coins; 112 is to little and 1028 is to much.
just make it 1028
those that have less than 1028 and want to run a masternode, just buy the difference.

masternodes can work even if there are only 2 masternodes running

Agreed.  One word guys:  commitment.

1028 8bit per node will ensure positive market growth.  The masternode operators are less likely to dump.

The quality of masternodes will be higher.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
legendary
Plus those who held onto their earnings are even more rewarded.  There will be far less dumping into the market, only experienced, or at least wealthy people will own masternodes. (which makes the network stronger) I love the idea of decentralized masternodes, but if there is little incentive to own one then why waste your time. 1028 8Bit to run one will cause such tremendous inflation that everyone will want one!
look crave, don't need 1028 crave to make masternode, and look the price to?
why not just 500 8bit, to?

This coin needs to be noticeable. Making the coin similar to all of the other coins wont work. 1028 will make this coin clearly noticeable.  The price of Crave is tiny, imagine if 1 8Bit was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC.
oh yes imagine, imagine...
imagine if crave was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine if sling was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine...
don't imagine, be real man...

Look at DASH. What do you think they would be worth if their supply was only 150k?
I hope you have right, but I think its to much 1028...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm guessing that the only people upset by this are those who will no longer be able to run a masternode.

Would you guys rather own a masternode worth nothing?

Everyone's coins will be worth more, meaning everyone wins in this situation.

I can still set up mn, and im not complaining, i just meant that maybe 1028 is so high, and 112 low. But whatever the dev thinks its right its ok  Smiley

1028 only costs around .6 btc at these prices Cheesy

It's one of the cheapest masternodes available.

And I'm definitely looking forward to receiving a larger share of the payouts Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Nice new features Dev.

Time to buy some. The price will explode soon. ( IMHO )
legendary
Activity: 1036
Plus those who held onto their earnings are even more rewarded.  There will be far less dumping into the market, only experienced, or at least wealthy people will own masternodes. (which makes the network stronger) I love the idea of decentralized masternodes, but if there is little incentive to own one then why waste your time. 1028 8Bit to run one will cause such tremendous inflation that everyone will want one!
look crave, don't need 1028 crave to make masternode, and look the price to?
why not just 500 8bit, to?

This coin needs to be noticeable. Making the coin similar to all of the other coins wont work. 1028 will make this coin clearly noticeable.  The price of Crave is tiny, imagine if 1 8Bit was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC.
oh yes imagine, imagine...
imagine if crave was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine if sling was worth 0.1 BTC or even 1 BTC
imagine...
don't imagine, be real man...

Look at DASH. What do you think they would be worth if their supply was only 150k?
I hope you have right, but I think its to much 1028...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm guessing that the only people upset by this are those who will no longer be able to run a masternode.

Would you guys rather own a masternode worth nothing?

Everyone's coins will be worth more, meaning everyone wins in this situation.

I can still set up mn, and im not complaining, i just meant that maybe 1028 is so high, and 112 low. But whatever the dev thinks its right its ok  Smiley
Jump to: