Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 209. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Update:
- new stealth wallet release in 5 to 7 hours
- on the next wallet release with torrents, node price will change to 1028 8BIT
- Nodes that will host torrents (optional) will get a fee for the service it's not free.
- MMO game will be free open source, but nodes hosting game servers (optional)will charge a fee.
- nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS.

hey that is really cool
thanks alot
can you make the node price change in this wallet thats coming first?

No that will require a fork, and since it will be our third, making it too close would upset the exchanges
also I will need to make major changes on wallet when adding torrent seeding so a fork then makes more sense.
The game only needs 1 server capable of hosting to run, not every node will be able to host a game server as it will
depend on cpu power/space available/bandwidth, however torrent hosting is much more flexible and every node can
get a portion of the fees.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Update:
- Nodes that will host torrents (optional) will get a fee for the service it's not free.
- MMO game will be free open source, but nodes hosting game servers (optional)will charge a fee.
- nodes that do not choose to host torrents or servers will only get reward from POS.

ahmm 1028 8BIT for node is a bit expensive imo with money supply 114888.78618273 8BITs makes only 100 nodes max in existence, makes less game servers and so on.. any alternatives guys?

I like that much 1028 8bit,if keep 112 mooedas by masternoides will only plummet, for what the dev has provided and the quantity of currencies, she is seriously undervalued, good opportunity to pick up cheap currencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
ahmm 1028 8BIT for node is a bit expensive imo with money supply 114888.78618273 8BITs makes only 100 nodes max in existence, makes less game servers and so on.. any alternatives guys?
1028 coins is a great number
each day the total coins increases by more than that. so each day people can create more.
in a few months there would be hundreds of masternodes.
so it is really ok. and its better to be 1028 coins.

within 2 months 1 masternode costs 5btc well lets hope that anyway
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Update:

Thats way to hish, just a bit more than 100 mn could be created so.
Dont you think it is a low number?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Update:

Thank you Dev, very good!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Update:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Update:

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cheapness of masternodes is killing investors' investment producing so much inflation, we just reached pre-bittrex days @50-60k.
I agree
it should cost at least 1000 coins to make a masternode.

We are getting slaughtered.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cheapness of masternodes is killing investors' investment producing so much inflation, we just reached pre-bittrex days @50-60k.
legendary
Activity: 1025
112 coins for masternode is too low
like for me i need to create 40 masternodes just to keep up with inflation
ain't no body got time for that!

112 coins is a great number for masternodes...

If our masternode network is 400 - 600 strong.... imagine the possibilities!
i don't have time to make 40 masternodes lol
you can pay someone  Grin i will do it for 1btc  Cool

One of my plans is to make a service for this Smiley pay xxx amount of 8bit for a full functionall masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1232

you can pay someone  Grin i will do it for 1btc  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274

Exactly!  The developer is trying to create a strong, decentralized masternode network.
legendary
$ 16,329

Our current market cap.  

Investing is risky...but the rewards could be ASTRONOMICAL
legendary

legendary
not a bad price to try out master nodes, all i need is 112 coins and follow the guide correct?

Welcome to the community!

Good luck setting up your nodes.  Ask away if you need help.

People just keep dumping node stakes.

I don't think so.  Most of the people running large numbers of masternodes aren't selling.

And even if people were selling their stakes, it's good for distribution and doesn't create too much sell pressure.

Going down 10k sats per day since last week, what do you mean "doesn't create too much sell pressure".

I can see if we were going up and down alot, that's a healthy market, but straight down with no buy pressure doesn't work either. You are speaking to a veteran trader man...I'm calling this one done for a while. I could be wrong, we shall see.

I agree that the rate of inflation is a little much. 

And it's difficult to have any buy pressure when there is no reason to buy (yet).

I'm all for the price plummeting.  If the dev actually delivers, it will just increase my return on investment.

But I don't think masternode holders are the ones destroying the price. 
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
not a bad price to try out master nodes, all i need is 112 coins and follow the guide correct?

I don't think so.  Most of the people running large numbers of masternodes aren't selling.

And even if people were selling their stakes, it's good for distribution and doesn't create too much sell pressure.

Going down 10k sats per day since last week, what do you mean "doesn't create too much sell pressure".

I can see if we were going up and down alot, that's a healthy market, but straight down with no buy pressure doesn't work either. You are speaking to a veteran trader man...I'm calling this one done for a while. I could be wrong, we shall see.
legendary

I don't think so.  Most of the people running large numbers of masternodes aren't selling.

legendary
Activity: 1092

legendary

Good luck setting up your nodes.  Ask away if you need help.
Jump to: