Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 291. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
where are you now, dev....Huh??  Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
THANKS FOR LISTENING AND DUMPING GUYS, VERY SMART MOVE.

Grin
Activity: 107
What is going on here?
You know the drill by now.
Activity: 574
What is going on here?
I DUNNO GUYS I CRANKED OUT THE BIG RED FONT FOR CRAVE AT 800K AND TOLD PEOPLE TO DUMP AND REBUY AT 100K AND WAS RIGHT.

ITS TIME FOR THE RED FONT OF DOOM ON 8BIT NOW.

DUMP THIS SHIT, REBUY UNDER 0.001 IN 24 HOURS.

you are wasting your time. people can't even send to an exchange even if they listen to you.

LOL YES THOSE WITH COINS ON EXCHANGES SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT ABANDONING SHIP ASAP!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
bla bla bla ...

maybe you need new glasses dude, keep it civil!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I DUNNO GUYS I CRANKED OUT THE BIG RED FONT FOR CRAVE AT 800K AND TOLD PEOPLE TO DUMP AND REBUY AT 100K AND WAS RIGHT.

you are wasting your time with those red letters. people can't even send to an exchange even if they listen to you, because the blockchain is stuck.

Ignore all the FUD.

I see 8BIT moving to ~ 0.02 btc. This coin is the next CRAVE. 1000 BTC volume coming soon.

yep...0.02 is a nice price but i think..0.01 would be really nice

This will definitely go places, just be patient dev said he will make a fork later today.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Ignore all the FUD.

I see 8BIT moving to ~ 0.02 btc. This coin is the next CRAVE. 1000 BTC volume coming soon.

yep...0.02 is a nice price but i think..0.01 would be really nice
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ignore all the FUD.

People can sell now if they want
But they'll be losing out on long term profit
Invested 4 btc into 8bit and already made 2x my investment
Activity: 210
looks like dev do not know how to fix this lol, abandon ship  Grin
Activity: 111
it seems like we have been fooled game dev . Grin
LOL fuck this I'm out, the supply is so limited on Trex and if/when the dev fixes the chain its going to be a tidal wave.

Good luck.  Cool
I can't remember the last time something like this happened and there wasn't a flash dump. Nice to see a little hiccup hasn't caused the usual panic selling.

cuz no one can get to exchange to sell lol
Looks like the price will drop tremendously when people can get the coins on the exchange

funny thing is how the price can get up quick when people are forced to hold coins, also considering the total coins, the price is still low. we'll see how this plays out.
Activity: 70
is the dev online fixing the problem
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I can't remember the last time something like this happened and there wasn't a flash dump. Nice to see a little hiccup hasn't caused the usual panic selling.

cuz no one can get to exchange to sell lol
Looks like the price will drop tremendously when people can get the coins on the exchange
Activity: 70
No problem. A hardfork should solve this. Roadmaps ahead next week. Meanwhile I'm just staking my coins here  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

cuz no one can't get to exchange to sell lol
Jump to: