Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 293. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
So I guess the template now is 1) Ninja launch 2) Dark Masternodes 3) Make coin supply as rare as you possibly can.  Excellent.

True words. Earlier it used to be Anon
Activity: 28
Just a suggestion, fix the reason why the pos did not reward as it should have, and create a fork and a POS "do - over". So perhaps at block 2000 create the fork and pos reward schedule will be done then. Do it soon, or the chain will stop as there is no pow and pos is not moving the chain either. Also price will increase when people find out there will be another pos reward scheduled.

Vegas

If the chain dose not move in the next few hours I will make a fix, inform
Exchanges and compile new wallets.

why not make a fix now and keep it in case, if ther chain moved np, if not u just release it. maybe the chain move and get stuck again for some hrs.

Not to worry I am working on one now just in case.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
block is stoped
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Bittrex Round 2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just a suggestion, fix the reason why the pos did not reward as it should have, and create a fork and a POS "do - over". So perhaps at block 2000 create the fork and pos reward schedule will be done then. Do it soon, or the chain will stop as there is no pow and pos is not moving the chain either. Also price will increase when people find out there will be another pos reward scheduled.

Vegas

If the chain dose not move in the next few hours I will make a fix, inform

why not make a fix now and keep it in case, if ther chain moved np, if not u just release it. maybe the chain move and get stuck again for some hrs.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So I guess the template now is 1) Ninja launch 2) Dark Masternodes 3) Make coin supply as rare as you possibly can.  Excellent.

Vegas

If the chain does not move in the next few hours I will make a fix, inform
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Meanwhile on Bittrex haha.
Activity: 840
Will the blockchain move forward if Ocminer enable staking on his pool wallet?

I guess most miners have already initiated transfers to bittrex or their local wallets which only don't show up in the blockchain yet - because no new blocks are generated. So he can't really do that - he also would take his customer's coins hostage until they mature if he stakes with them. And it doesn't help with the root cause of the problem.

@ dev: Maybe I am missing a point here, but why do you think PoS block generation might possibly be better after the first block generated (after PoW)?  If 65536 is already the minimum diff for PoS2 and it can't get any lower?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

My guess is no.
Activity: 36
Nice graphics, name and build up. Good start.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Yeah i know, i just wanna to say with this, dev please fix it Wink
Yeah that was my point to the dev, if he thinks he can just wait it out, it might go too long.  Probably going to have to do a hardfork to allow POW mining to continue with 0 rewards and get some miners on it to get it moving again, resync, then staking can continue.  Blackcoin based coins won't stake while syncing.

Or whoever it is who has a massive amount of coins sitting in their wallet, could politely turn their wallet back on Tongue

This happened to ecash.  igotspots took over the coin, had Bittrex turn on staking, forked it so POW could get the block chain moving, blah blah blah blah.  Now that coin is in the shitter.  Would hate to see this go the same route.

That's not really neccessary. You can get a chain moving again even if it's stalled for ages - without reenabling PoW - with an instant hard fork.

Edit: Just checked the distribution - which is actually pretty good. Top wallet has 9588 coins. In this case this is a problem.

It is an issue that the top wallet has 9588 coins. Perhaps the owner is considering a giveaway. But even at $1 each their stock is still less than 10 grand. It would be silly for someone like that to sell out.  Heck, even at 0.1 BTC it still seems like an odd idea to drop that kind of coin.  I would hope that whoever owns it would have the intelligence to slowly place coin back into the market. Thus furthering the distribution and putting a nice profit in the pocket of the owner.

That wallet is suprnova pool , it's not owned by one individual.

Look at that, a perfectly clear explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Yeah that was my point to the dev, if he thinks he can just wait it out, it might go too long.  Probably going to have to do a hardfork to allow POW mining to continue with 0 rewards and get some miners on it to get it moving again, resync, then staking can continue.  Blackcoin based coins won't stake while syncing.

Or whoever it is who has a massive amount of coins sitting in their wallet, could politely turn their wallet back on Tongue

This happened to ecash.  igotspots took over the coin, had Bittrex turn on staking, forked it so POW could get the block chain moving, blah blah blah blah.  Now that coin is in the shitter.  Would hate to see this go the same route.

That's not really neccessary. You can get a chain moving again even if it's stalled for ages - without reenabling PoW - with an instant hard fork.

Edit: Just checked the distribution - which is actually pretty good. Top wallet has 9588 coins. In this case this is a problem.

It is an issue that the top wallet has 9588 coins. Perhaps the owner is considering a giveaway. But even at $1 each their stock is still less than 10 grand. It would be silly for someone like that to sell out.  Heck, even at 0.1 BTC it still seems like an odd idea to drop that kind of coin.  I would hope that whoever owns it would have the intelligence to slowly place coin back into the market. Thus furthering the distribution and putting a nice profit in the pocket of the owner.

That wallet is suprnova pool , it's not owned by one individual.

It is an issue that the top wallet has 9588 coins. Perhaps the owner is considering a giveaway. But even at $1 each their stock is still less than 10 grand. It would be silly for someone like that to sell out.  Heck, even at 0.1 BTC it still seems like an odd idea to drop that kind of coin.  I would hope that whoever owns it would have the intelligence to slowly place coin back into the market. Thus furthering the distribution and putting a nice profit in the pocket of the owner.

How would you do that without removing the check that skips the stake miner loop if wallet is syncing?

For example by hardcoding that check to be true for a given block height, in this case 1888 (1889).

Edit: I know that it works because I have done it with a blockchain which was stuck for several weeks. Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 101

This happened to ecash.  igotspots took over the coin, had Bittrex turn on staking, forked it so POW could get the block chain moving, blah blah blah blah.  Now that coin is in the shitter.  Would hate to see this go the same route.

How would you do that without removing the check that skips the stake miner loop if wallet is syncing?

Moons too close. This is a picture I took from the future.

Jump to: