Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 299. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Isn't pow hash just overpowering pos at this time?
I've seen it go both ways, pos over powering pow and vice versa.

So noone really cares for the fact that PoS difficulty retargeting seems broken?
Why do you think only 10 or something high reward PoS blocks were staked and why the PoS diff is fixed at 65536?

When PoW is over the blockchain will (almost) stall.....

The train of POS is already leave, the only way to fix that is with a hard fork, a coin with a low supply have more value, we only need more people involved, the coin have only 24 hours so if you have followers on twitter, use them, lets spread the word about 8bit, remember the success of a coin is a work for the dev and community.

Correct. A hard fork is needed. And it should happen while PoW is still happening.....

Immediate action required.

Dev?

I don't think a fork will be needed, seen this happen is some PoS coins while PoW was running, it fixed itself afterwads.

No, it won't. The problem is not the fact that only a few PoS blocks are generated because they are competing against PoW blocks, the problem is that the PoS difficulty did not change - which it should after each PoS block generated.

wanna bet 8bit?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

So noone really cares for the fact that PoS difficulty retargeting seems broken?
Why do you think only 10 or something high reward PoS blocks were staked and why the PoS diff is fixed at 65536?

The train of POS is already leave, the only way to fix that is with a hard fork, a coin with a low supply have more value, we only need more people involved, the coin have only 24 hours so if you have followers on twitter, use them, lets spread the word about 8bit, remember the success of a coin is a work for the dev and community.

Correct. A hard fork is needed. And it should happen while PoW is still happening.....

Dev?

I don't think a fork will be needed, seen this happen is some PoS coins while PoW was running, it fixed itself afterwads.

No, it won't. The problem is not the fact that only a few PoS blocks are generated because they are competing against PoW blocks, the problem is that the PoS difficulty did not change - which it should after each PoS block generated.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Dev?

Dev?

where is the problem
thats the game...less amount...higher price

Really? Is that a serious question?

With no PoW blocks generated anymore (when PoW is done), the blockchain only moves with PoS blocks generated. If PoS blocks are generated each 30 mins (or even longer interval due to the mentioned broken PoS diff retargeting), transactions will literally take forever.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1302

where is the problem
thats the game...less amount...higher price

Why didn't I get a POS bonus?

Because of the ridiculously high PoS difficulty which doesn't change. Makes getting a PoS reward similar to winning a lottery.

20 blocks of 600 every 30 block 1 big block..everything is cool

88 coins still high..i got 1 pos block with 88...and im not mad that i dont got a big block

Because of the ridiculously high PoS difficulty which doesn't change. Makes getting a PoS reward similar to winning a lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Bad luck I guess ?
Activity: 196
Why do you think only 20 high reward PoS blocks were staked and why the PoS diff is fixed at 65536?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Just to confirm, I checked every block on the blockchain: there were exactly 20 blocks of 888 POS rewards from block 888-1288. Since block 1288, there have been 4 blocks of 88.. so the coin supply is going to be VERY limited.

really 20??i saw only 8 but i clicked fast the blocks^^
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Just to confirm, I checked every block on the blockchain: there were exactly 20 blocks of 888 POS rewards from block 888-1288. Since block 1288, there have been 4 blocks of 88.. so the coin supply is going to be VERY limited.
cmon this is just a shitcoin..mine and dump. You really think there will be some pump for this shit?

you can go through every thread of all the big pumped coins on this forum and find the above quote written by someone within the 1st week  Cheesy

that one broke the record, he did it in less than 24 hours, and coin had no technical issues or insta/premine Cheesy
Activity: 704
cmon this is just a shitcoin..mine and dump. You really think there will be some pump for this shit?

you can go through every thread of all the big pumped coins on this forum and find the above quote written by someone within the 1st week  Cheesy
Activity: 135
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ya.. Im TOTALLY confused. Noobs are selling for 72,000 sats and :

"moneysupply" : 93,616 .

There is a tiny amount of coins, and weak hands are giving them away!!?

Vegas
Activity: 135
Damn i bought at 150,000 sats this shit looking for the high pos, and now the price droped to half and the Pos is a Fairy tale.
Nice way to lose your money in 8 hours  Angry

Dev you need to be more active, only 3 post, really ?

dont worry it will drop more lol
legendary
Activity: 986
Damn i bought at 150,000 sats this shit looking for the high pos, and now the price droped to half and the Pos is a Fairy tale.
Nice way to lose your money in 8 hours  Angry

Dev you need to be more active, only 3 post, really ?

Edit:

Well, it looks like the supply is gonna be very limited, so instead to dump at this ridiculous prices, i´ll wait to see if the coin is listed on Bittrex.
The name is cool, the wallet is simple but nice, limited supply, we only need an active community and Dev.
Lets support this coin, is our invest guys.

Jump to: