Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 296. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
300K just broke!  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So we put emulators and game torrents on the masternodes, then we have the game coders start modifying games to allow a massive multi-player environment for old school games. Like we could play super mario with 8 people on the screen  Grin Grin Grin

dont forget old school p2p file sharing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
So we put emulators and game torrents on the masternodes, then we have the game coders start modifying games to allow a massive multi-player environment for old school games. Like we could play super mario with 8 people on the screen  Grin Grin Grin

And this 8bit games are tiny in file size.... possible??
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
http://8bit.website:1888/search

The chain is stuck at block 1888

Dev ?
Activity: 406
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
POS 1888  slow  next 1889???
legendary
Activity: 1232
masternodes? what will they be used for? how much you need for masternodes? Is this a scam pump and dump ninja mined crap coin?
Activity: 28

Pow is over, watching how PoS will react in the next hour or so, it might be a bit slow.
Activity: 854
Masternodes?

Sign me up.

I look forward to the road map.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
The first full PoS blocks should take some time due to high diff I think. It has happened with some other coins.... I'm probably wrong though

I Will be watching PoW end with you. Make sure everything going smooth.
Now with Bittrex up, we have enough Exchanges to announce our roadmap.
Weekend is usually slow for trading, so will reserve full announcement till Monday,
but just to make one thing clear, 8BIT will have full Masternode service next week.

I apologize to those who expected a lot more 888 blocks but I did not anticipate this huge
PoW hashrate to last this far. Things will be corrected. I will provide a smooth roadmap that
will include quick developments and tech integration, which will give 8BIT the proper Marketcap.

Looks like we barely broke 100k coin supply. We'll see how we rate on coinmarketcap by Monday.

That's great! Smiley

114 blocks left and diff at 650 damn.
About 63 blocks to go now.. Any one getting PoS blocks yet?

33 blocks to go, i still havent gotten any pos blocks.
That's slightly concerning Tongue

i havent but you could see a few pos blocks on the block explorer.
We should be getting more though... We may have a slow blockchain after 1888..

lets see how it goes once pow ends, I'm sure pos will pick up more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Weekend is usually slow for trading, so will reserve full announcement till Monday,
but just to make one thing clear, 8BIT will have full Masternode service next week.

I apologize to those who expected a lot more 888 blocks but I did not anticipate this huge
PoW hashrate to last this far. Things will be corrected. I will provide a smooth roadmap that
will include quick developments and tech integration, which will give 8BIT the proper Marketcap.

Looks like we barely broke 100k coin supply. We'll see how we rate on coinmarketcap by Monday.

That's great! Smiley

We should be getting more though... We may have a slow blockchain after 1888..

That's great! Smiley

That's great! Smiley

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman

Great job on a smooth and fair launch!! I'm looking forward to more updates after the weekend Smiley

Activity: 28

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
what is so special about this coin? why should I buy it?

Do u love money? If u do, you'll buy  Wink
Jump to: