Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 298. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This coin should have masternodes that host old school gaming emulators and game torrents.

maybe a p2p  file sharing system 8 bit style like.
Activity: 406
This coin should have masternodes that host old school gaming emulators and game torrents.
less then 400 block to go before pow ends. a few more dumps to come!

"moneysupply" : 95648.00000000,
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

PoS is not broken and it will function normally when PoW is over.
There will be a fork next week to include parts of the roadmap techs
that will be implemented in 8BIT. So a fork is not needed atm.
Will consider adding some more 888 blocks after PoW if community demands it.
But I suggest you wait till PoW is over and check the roadmap then, if you still
think we need more 888 blocks it's not hard to do.
I will not address any fud, but will happily oblige to any questions or concerns.

* Bittrex is considering adding 8BIT, but needs some requests from community members. visit #bittrex on IRC and ask.

Perhaps some blocks of 88 coins to motivate hold for a couple of weeks, or even 8 coins could be enough.
But i agree, lets wait till Pow ends and see the total ammount of coins.
Hope you have some As in your pocket  Cool
legendary
PROMISED PoS REWARDS? Please. You're not promised anything. Check the coin maturity and check your amount of coins. If u send from ur pool to ur wallet late and u have to bear the 200+ conf. And u thought 100 coins will get u 888coins? Unless u have 1.5k to 2k then u might be slightly pissed off but still there's no guarantee in these things!
Why should the dev give more block rewards to compensate for your losses? U think it's fair? what a joke

I dont lose my time discussing with you moron.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Again a broken coin, people spend XXX BTCs on this one. Terrible. so what will happen? Most likely they instamine it like crazy with their heavy equiment and dumped on the buyers and now it is all over?

Honestly i never join coins that doesn't have premine or ICO as there is always something wrong with it.

It's the other way around isn't it, people started mining 8bit at block 3, so no, no instamine, and no it's not broken  Grin

So C-CEX is broken?

POW: 288.09561425
POS: 65536
Block: 1406, Sup: 94208
Net. hashrate: 23.35 GH/s

POS: 65536 Huh

Normally POS is something like 0.0....

Hello! PoS 2.0 diff is not 0.x! check BC diff.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
No. Coin is brocken!!! PANIC SELL!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Again a broken coin, people spend XXX BTCs on this one. Terrible. so what will happen? Most likely they instamine it like crazy with their heavy equiment and dumped on the buyers and now it is all over?

Honestly i never join coins that doesn't have premine or ICO as there is always something wrong with it.

It's the other way around isn't it, people started mining 8bit at block 3, so no, no instamine, and no it's not broken  Grin

So C-CEX is broken?

POW: 288.09561425
POS: 65536
Block: 1406, Sup: 94208
Net. hashrate: 23.35 GH/s

POS: 65536 Huh

Normally POS is something like 0.0....
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Bottom line is the POS needs to be reworked. We all got screwed on this save 1 or 2 people that scored the high pos. But it doesnt matter the reason, something needs fixing of the pos end.

Vegas

Totally agree Vegas, i bought at high price thinking about the reward of Pos, i knew the price will drop, but im counting with Pos rewards to compensate the drop.
I like the idea of small supply, but i dont have nothing against to have my promised pow rewards.

Lets see what next step, i really hope to find at least one block of 88 coins.

Nice to see you are on board of this coin Vegas  Smiley

PROMISED PoS REWARDS? Please. You're not promised anything. Check the coin maturity and check your amount of coins. If u send from ur pool to ur wallet late and u have to bear the 200+ conf. And u thought 100 coins will get u 888coins? Unless u have 1.5k to 2k then u might be slightly pissed off but still there's no guarantee in these things!
Why should the dev give more block rewards to compensate for your losses? U think it's fair? what a joke

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

But I suggest you wait till PoW is over and check the roadmap then, if you still
I will not address any fud, but will happily oblige to any questions or concerns.

* Bittrex is considering adding 8BIT, but needs some requests from community members. visit #bittrex on IRC and ask.

Don't need for anymore 888 blocks. Just go according to the current direction. 88 coin block for now is good enough

+1 i think we are on a good path with the current coin amount, we are still going to see some dump from those 88 pos blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1302

Don't need for anymore 888 blocks. Just go according to the current direction. 88 coin block for now is good enough

ya its ok

maybe 8 coins for 1 week or something its around 70k more coins
legendary
Bottom line is the POS needs to be reworked. We all got screwed on this save 1 or 2 people that scored the high pos. But it doesnt matter the reason, something needs fixing of the pos end.

Vegas

Totally agree Vegas, i bought at high price thinking about the reward of Pos, i knew the price will drop, but im counting with Pos rewards to compensate the drop.
I like the idea of small supply, but i dont have nothing against to have my promised pow rewards.

Lets see what next step, i really hope to find at least one block of 88 coins.

Nice to see you are on board of this coin Vegas  Smiley
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

legendary
Activity: 1302

placebo come on...ur playing a game here in crypto so dont fud this or say its broken coin...

instamine??
blocks 1   -   88      →  8 coins  ~ 700

pools come in less than block 100...deiff retarget was good...much miners got in and the diff was avg 1400 ..so instamine???

so come on and fud other shit...or create a coin with ico and do ur own escrow..u did much money with than until now right?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
POS is modeled differently here; that's what "hiPOS" is. Check out CRAVE as an example, and see why POS difficulty looks very different than most "v1" POS coins. If you look at your coin weight, you can see that age isn't taken into account -- weight is based on the number of coins, nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Vegas

Yes. Anyways, I don't have any stakes in this coin, I just wanted to share what attracted my attention when I quick-scrolled this topic.

Good luck guys! And get "your" dev to do something!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Jump to: