Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 64. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
So it's okay to buy coins on cryptopia now or not?

Yes it is.

To all those who sent me PM: please be patient, I am very busy at the moment and will reply to all PMs till the end of this week.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have the same concerns also is there a proper guide which one can follow to setup up masternodes?

I recommend it, do not buy this coin or it will be in the same situation as me, no one will answer me where are the coins I buy in cryptopia
Your coins are safe. Your wallet is not synced, so you don't see your coins.

I confirm that we will support longer chain (Cryptopia) and, in case of any loss, community will be asked to refund Bittrex balances.

So it's okay to buy coins on cryptopia now or not?
copper member
Activity: 122
https://Zixx.chat
I've set up a slack group at 8bit-coin.slack.com

msg me if you would like an invite

FYI: I am not the developer, so if the dev would like to contact me I can set him up as the mod of the group
@8-bit-Party
Will you release a linux version of the wallet?
How many coins to run a masternode?
According to first post: 112.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
There seems to be a lot of problem going on, I continue to keep an eye on it and see how it goes ...
Activity: 1
Salut tout le monde mais avec un téléphone portables es ce que ont peut faire de masternodes sur 8bit et après ont peut retire le ganranti  quand ont veut non?
Activity: 14
Thank, is there a guide to follow for install on a Linux vps?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Where do I get the wallet. I got the 404 page when clicked link from site
http://zalil.su/4043269 windows wallet
Activity: 14
Where do I get the wallet. I got the 404 page when clicked link from site
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We had a fork and at the moment we are resolving it. Once seed nodes will be re-synced I will publish a valid, parsed blockchain on the website.

teosanru: wait for those actions
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
How many coins to run a masternode?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
The question is when will I get my coins, buy them to mount a masternode, not to be who knows where
You will get your coins once you will resync to the correct chain.

If it says that you are supporting the configuration that has cryptopia, what are the nodes to which I must connect to be in the same chain of cryptopia?

I followed this procedure:

No no no no no. Please follow this approach:

//1. Remove database / txleveldb / blk0001.dat from your wallet directory

2. Download blocks.tgz from http://www.8-bit.ga/#download

3. Extract blocks.tgz in your wallet directory (so you will have a new database / txleveldb / blk0001.dat created there)

4. Remove all addnode / connect entries from your 8bit.conf and add following:

Code:
Connect = node00.8-bit.ga
Connect = node01.8-bit.ga
Connect = node02.8-bit.ga
Connect = node03.8-bit.ga
Connect = node04.8-bit.ga
Connect = node05.8-bit.ga

5. Run your 8bit wallet with -rescan switch

6. Enjoy the blockchain. At least as long as it will not make a surprise Smiley //
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
The question is when will I get my coins, buy them to mount a masternode, not to be who knows where
You will get your coins once you will resync to the correct chain.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We had a fork and at the moment we are resolving it. Once seed nodes will be re-synced I will publish a valid, parsed blockchain on the website.
I have the same concerns also is there a proper guide which one can follow to setup up masternodes?

I recommend it, do not buy this coin or it will be in the same situation as me, no one will answer me where are the coins I buy in cryptopia

I confirm that we will support longer chain (Cryptopia) and, in case of any loss, community will be asked to refund Bittrex balances.

My wallet is synchronized, who has problems is cryptopia, which as I read this in another chain, is the wallet of cryptopia

My wallet is in the block: 971380

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Is  there a trick to actually catch up on the blockchain?
I downloaded the bootstrap from 8-bit.ga, added the static nodes.
I have 15 connections, but no progress on catching up on new blocks.

The log file is ~60k lines of

Code:
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=8e940c9459383b74e04f265c4d8bd10be8bc50d3a25dc07d61522c80aef0d9b7
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=8888385df79f11001971697c2b366b6a95debda9e06472a2d8bdf6df937ec464
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751, prev=fcc83a05dafd94719f301f3a64667778057672bc6add9088c822fb10486c1e6a
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Pages:
Jump to: