Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 67. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Why is there no website? This could very likely be one of the reasons why the coin has been taken off bittrex.
There's a website and there has been a website always present in the past. Since 2016 an url is: http://www.8-bit.ga/
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Why is there no website? This could very likely be one of the reasons why the coin has been taken off bittrex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
What's going on with this coin?
Why i see only yobit market on worldcoinindex?
Whatta huge pump?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi all.  I'm back.   so using the plan i outlined above, i did indeed run into orphaned blocks and couldn't get past block 517,624 (1 year 5 weeks remaining.).   i used the following nodes as connect:   
connect=91.121.79.208
connect=45.32.207.94
connect=144.76.115.195
connect=194.60.247.77
connect=118.102.74.85
connect=188.244.136.3
connect=92.54.74.91
connect=188.244.136.3
connect=94.226.187.230
connect=94.225.84.218
connect=188.244.136
connect=92.222.68.70
connect=217.182.173.89
connect=217.96.23.2
connect=184.89.70.195

so either 1) one or more of the connects above are invalid
or 2) the Block.tgz is in valid.

either way, this coin won't get anywhere until this is straighten out. 
i'm calling for the community to work together and fix this.   -  p.s. forget about bittrex and exchanges, you have a core problem here.
-T
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Ok, but i withdrew on the 28. june and transferred to Cryptonia but the adresse is not in the block, so on bittrx it says complete and cryptopia it says pending confirmation.

Is that still no aktion from me required?
Everything is fine, please be patient.
Activity: 4
I dont understand? - A Ticket? - I have only written Bittrex.
We are working on it with Bittrex - withdrawals will be resumed soon. No action from you is required at the moment.

Ok, but i withdrew on the 28. june and transferred to Cryptonia but the adresse is not in the block, so on bittrx it says complete and cryptopia it says pending confirmation.

Is that still no aktion from me required?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We are working on it with Bittrex - withdrawals will be resumed soon. No action from you is required at the moment.
Activity: 4
So to sum it up, you recommednd writing Bitrex and wait for their feedback?

The problem is that Bittrex is overloaded and they explicitly ask to do not create new tickets with already open issues. That's why I did not ask you to bump issues I raised - delisting and 'automated maintenance'. This is not good since it might look that no one besides me really cares, but let's answer they request and do not spam with already submitted topics.

Please find me on slack.  I dont see a ticket.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Where can i download the mac wallet? because the windows wallet been stuck for 5 days on 3 weeks syncronizing everything i do it still not working. help please

I don't think you can find the Mac wallet for this coin now... Undecided
It was originally published, but when the links on the old official website had gone, the wallet had gone too (seems nobody has backed it up).

Windows wallet is available (I had backed it up at the time), but it is not very usable as you noticed.

Linux is the way to go, on this coin, at this given moment...
legendary
Once I wrote for myself the installation instructions, maybe it will come in handy.

Setting dependencies:
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y libminiupnpc-dev autoconf automake build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev

Installation secp256k1
Code:
cd ~&&git clone http://www.github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1&&cd  secp256k1&&git checkout a1d5ae1&&./autogen.sh&&./configure&&make&&sudo make install&&cd ..

Installing 8bit
Code:
cd ~&&git clone https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit&&cd 8bit/src&&cp crypto obj/crypto -rR&&make -f makefile.unix&&strip 8bitd&&sudo cp 8bitd /usr/bin

I install 8bit on Raspberry Pi 3

Thanks a lot for sharing! Those instructions can save hours of work for somebody.

I apologize for the bad english.

I wish we had much more of such "bad English speakers" doing helpful posts like yours... Smiley

Activity: 23
Once I wrote for myself the installation instructions, maybe it will come in handy.

1. Setting dependencies:
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y libminiupnpc-dev autoconf automake build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev

2. Installation secp256k1
Code:
cd ~&&git clone http://www.github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1&&cd  secp256k1&&git checkout a1d5ae1&&./autogen.sh&&./configure&&make&&sudo make install&&cd ..

3. Installing 8bit
Code:
cd ~&&git clone https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit&&cd 8bit/src&&cp crypto obj/crypto -rR

Most likely, there will be an error in the assembly.
Therefore, you will need to fix ~/8bit/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp

search for this line
                     const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);
It should work after changed to
                       const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);

Code:
make -f makefile.unix&&strip 8bitd&&sudo cp 8bitd /usr/bin

If everything went well and without errors, then you will have a console version of the wallet.
If you need the GUI:
1. Setting dependencies:
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

2. Installing 8bit-qt
Code:
cd ~&&git clone https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit&&cd 8bit/src&&cp crypto obj/crypto -rR&&cd ..&&qmake&&make

I install 8bitd on Raspberry Pi 3
8bit-qt install on Linux Mint 18.1

I apologize for the bad english.
Activity: 42
Where can i download the mac wallet? because the windows wallet been stuck for 5 days on 3 weeks syncronizing everything i do it still not working. help please
legendary
Is a physical server, not virtual, the reason I did not like windows 10,
Where I get the ghitub link that contains the code of this currency?

I had an impression its in the github, but... it looks like this time "github" comes in the form of "bitbucket" Smiley

https://bitbucket.org/8bitcoin/8bit/

It's in the OP.

EDIT: I searched around a bit, and found there is another, newer repository for 8bit in Github:
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit

It is from the current dev (the bitbucket is from the old one).
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

Where to download the wallet?

Wallet 2.1 does not work on windows 7, run it the first time and freeze, after that it is closed and an error occurs, which says:

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

Is there a pool for mining?
What algorithm is this coin?
help pliss

You have to use very powerful machine. I doubt you can successfully use it on older PC. It is not an ussue with Win7, it is the issue with resources the wallet consumes.

Answering your other questions:
there is no pool for mining 8BIT, because it is now pure PoS. Mining period is over long time ago.
As to algorithm... if I recall correctly, it was sha256. But thats not too important now, as it is full PoS.

According to me, it is lack of resources of my PC, that is why the application closes? Then look at the hardware features of my pc:

32 Gb of ram, Intel xeon e5 2620 V3 6 cores
2 TB of sdd

What is the problem, then? I wanted to buy coins but I could not because I need to install the wallet first, my obteivo is a masternode

So do you run Windows 7 on a "32 Gb of ram, Intel xeon e5 2620 V3 6 cores" machine..?
Really? May I ask - why!? Not sure why to run an outdated desktop software on a Xeon server machine..

Or maybe you run Win7 in a virtual machine inside that server?

There is a big difference between these two.

Application can close/crash because you forcefully killed it first time when it run, so databases may be corrupted.

In any case, if you really want to resolve the issue, here is the recipe (ESPECIALLY if you plan running a masternode):
 - install a VirtualBox or VMWare on your PC (in case if you don't have a virtualization software installed)
 - create a VM and install a Ubuntu server (trusty/precise/xenial/anything) as a guest OS
 - get 8BIT sources from the github, compile them and get the daemon
 - run it and use the command-line

Thats the way it works for me, and should work for you too.

Is a physical server, not virtual, the reason I did not like windows 10,
Where I get the ghitub link that contains the code of this currency?
legendary

Wallet 2.1 does not work on windows 7, run it the first time and freeze, after that it is closed and an error occurs, which says:

help pliss

You have to use very powerful machine. I doubt you can successfully use it on older PC. It is not an ussue with Win7, it is the issue with resources the wallet consumes.

there is no pool for mining 8BIT, because it is now pure PoS. Mining period is over long time ago.
As to algorithm... if I recall correctly, it was sha256. But thats not too important now, as it is full PoS.

According to me, it is lack of resources of my PC, that is why the application closes? Then look at the hardware features of my pc:

2 TB of sdd

What is the problem, then? I wanted to buy coins but I could not because I need to install the wallet first, my obteivo is a masternode

So do you run Windows 7 on a "32 Gb of ram, Intel xeon e5 2620 V3 6 cores" machine..?
Really? May I ask - why!? Not sure why to run an outdated desktop software on a Xeon server machine..

Or maybe you run Win7 in a virtual machine inside that server?

There is a big difference between these two.

Application can close/crash because you forcefully killed it first time when it run, so databases may be corrupted.

In any case, if you really want to resolve the issue, here is the recipe (ESPECIALLY if you plan running a masternode):
 - install a VirtualBox or VMWare on your PC (in case if you don't have a virtualization software installed)
 - create a VM and install a Ubuntu server (trusty/precise/xenial/anything) as a guest OS
 - get 8BIT sources from the github, compile them and get the daemon
 - run it and use the command-line

Thats the way it works for me, and should work for you too.

help pliss

2 TB of sdd

legendary

help pliss

legendary

The Windows wallet (v.2.1) is here:
https://mega.nz/#!LhMQmAQC!wZoZm9fsk1NGm2H4vsbBVx2XZXyxKm50HZWfCSYUAz4

But I would suggest to use Linux for running the 8bitd daemon. The Win wallet consumes a lot of resources on Windows, and freezes unless you have very powerful machine.

help pliss
Activity: 1

Pages:
Jump to: