Pages:
Author

Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 12. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Marketing is very important nowadays!
You need to understand that marketing is much more important than the technical component of most projects. While there is no integration of blockchain projects into real business, the technical part of projects is less important for users. Marketing is what matters most today.
Activity: 84
This FORTFC project offers a fairly generous reward for bounty members. I would like to ask whether the company plans to hold signatures? I would love to participate!
It would be great! I would also be happy to take part in the bounty and add the project signature to my account. By the way, I think that a signature is the most effective type of bounty.
Activity: 252
Please note that the quote you made is telling about the wrongly created thread. You are now in the active, current thread dedicated to the Bounty campaign by FortFC. Thanks
The thread is really quite lively and active. I am glad that you listened to the views of ordinary users and made a number of changes in the structure of this thread.
Activity: 210
This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
The FORTFC project has a rather interesting description of their concept. I think the team has something to put in the description of their project. And as users, it will be interesting for us to read this.
Hi,
To make it clear please tell me exactly what links are not working properly in the topic post? Thanks
Everything is already fixed and everything works. You fix everything very quickly. You are great fellows!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello,

Big thanks to all of you who have expressed his opinion and given advices on this thread. The topic will be updated by today!
Thanks
You promised to update the topic! I did not notice any changes. Write me in telegrams if you need help in processing or moderation, I will be happy to help.
@tryam93

Hi,
The topic is updated the same day the message sent. Links to the bounty program describing each bounty task as well as general bounty and ICO info are added to the topic. Thanks
It's nice to see the dialogue with the team. It is very rare for a project team representative to have an active discussion with the community.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
This FORTFC project offers a fairly generous reward for bounty members. I would like to ask whether the company plans to hold signatures? I would love to participate!
Interested in the project. I would like to participate in the bounty. Where to see the conditions of participation and remuneration!? I can not find the thread. Give me a link.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
very huge request to the admin of this thread,add all active links to telegram Facebook Twitter and a full description of the bounty program with percentage distribution of bets and number of coins per reward
This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
Activity: 84
why do I need to register to view the bounty topic, I just want to read the terms, but without registration I can not do it-it's not right,it will alienate many participants of the bounty
You're right. I also do not understand this move by the project team. I think that you need to create a thread for bounty as it is done in other projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
How much money you need to start the project, I see that you have already collected 700k $. Is that enough for you or need more?
Activity: 308
I agree with you completely! Update branch and make it brighter and make more information !!!
I support your opinion. Many investors (especially beginners) come to the forum and are looking for an object for their investments. You will not believe it, but I heard from some that they invested in the project because they liked the logo))) Therefore, the design plays an important role!
design advertising and marketing moves have a very important role not only in crypto projects but also in everyday life, so developers need to work on decorating their first message
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
We look forward to updates in this thread! Then it will be clearer and we will get answers to the questions!
Hi,
The links and general bounty campaign info is already updated on the topic. The other updates are not allowed to be done due to the member status restrictions of the forum. Thanks
unfortunately the links don't work,try it for yourself click the link in the first post and check all links and fix their mistakes
Merit: 0
We look forward to updates in this thread! Then it will be clearer and we will get answers to the questions!
Hi,
The links and general bounty campaign info is already updated on the topic. The other updates are not allowed to be done due to the member status restrictions of the forum. Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
I agree with you completely! Update branch and make it brighter and make more information !!!
I support your opinion. Many investors (especially beginners) come to the forum and are looking for an object for their investments. You will not believe it, but I heard from some that they invested in the project because they liked the logo))) Therefore, the design plays an important role!
Please fix the link none of them is clickable. I agree with the comments above, we need to work on the design.
Something they have fixed, but still not all links work ... I think that the guys are busy developing their product and are not paying enough attention to any threads on the forum or their site ... but in vain. Marketing is very important nowadays!
Hi,
To make it clear please tell me exactly what links are not working properly in the topic post? Thanks
Please fix the link none of them is clickable. I agree with the comments above, we need to work on the design.
Something they have fixed, but still not all links work ... I think that the guys are busy developing their product and are not paying enough attention to any threads on the forum or their site ... but in vain. Marketing is very important nowadays!
And where can I look at the list of bounty? What are the rewards? What are the conditions for participation?
See the link in the first post of this thread. There is a link to the site where you can read the conditions and register for participation.
Dear community members,

Please note that the previously created thread dedicated to the FortFC bounty campaign is no longer active since it was mistankenly created in a different section. I kindly request the admins to remove the non-active thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095935.new#new
Thanks
I would, at your place, place all the information about the bounty here in the thread. People are very lazy and do not want to go through various links to other sites.
Hello,
Please note that the quote you made is telling about the wrongly created thread. You are now in the active, current thread dedicated to the Bounty campaign by FortFC. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: