Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 22. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Whats the reason that every found block that only took a couple minutes to find is thrown away? Should i believe that everytime another miner was faster? I mean we found a block and always its too late? Why doesnt this happen with blocks found after a longer time? If other miners were faster to propagate then blocks that took longer should be lost too. But its only the fast blocks. I dont see the logic behind.
And when this pool has a bad connection to the network, so that other miners can propagate faster... why not change this?
Im not sure what to think about this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Yeah, just went down due to a bitcoind crash. Bringing it up now.
Back up now.

http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/nookupeous

I've been mining for over 24hrs since my last withdraw and none of my paid shares have counted towards my BTC balance. Is everything functioning correctly? I'd hate to think my hashrate has been (mostly) going to waste.

Round Duration   36:22:16

painful, but it's aight, we'll have good luck again soon enough Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Back up now.

I've been mining for over 24hrs since my last withdraw and none of my paid shares have counted towards my BTC balance. Is everything functioning correctly? I'd hate to think my hashrate has been (mostly) going to waste.

Round Duration   36:22:16
legendary
I noticed you added more coins lately. (mining dev, ix and NMC 'sides BTC atm, but noticed i0coin and groupcoin getting added) I'd hate to have to payout all mined coins to make a new user every time you add new coins to mine though.

Any plans for giving old users a (one-time once introduced?) chance to add new coins to mine to their accounts? Or will I keep having to make a new account each time you add a new coin?

I'm on my 7th account... not too hard to create a new one.  But i suppose it might be "easier" if there was an option to add new addresses for new coins. 
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I noticed you added more coins lately. (mining dev, ix and NMC 'sides BTC atm, but noticed i0coin and groupcoin getting added) I'd hate to have to payout all mined coins to make a new user every time you add new coins to mine though.

Any plans for giving old users a (one-time once introduced?) chance to add new coins to mine to their accounts? Or will I keep having to make a new account each time you add a new coin?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
BTC increases when a block is found. Note the 'Round Duration' on your page. It's over 24 hours. That's why you haven't had an increase - no blocks have been found in that 24 hours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Back up now.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I've removed the two erroneous blocks from the system and put a note on the front page of the pool about it. I'll adjust the DGM payment amounts this weekend and comment here when done. I've put some logging and changes in place to track down where the double submission might be occurring.
Any news on recalculation?
I've not finished it yet but I will complete it soon.
ETA? I have account that I'm closing(new coins) and need to take BTC off it... I'm only waiting for this now...
legendary
Back up now.
Is the site down?

Nice support and response time  Grin
legendary
Is the site down?
Merit: 500
Is the site down?
legendary
Is that why I cannot withdraw anything right now? Or is that a separate issue?
Withdrawals should be working. Email [email protected] with account details if you have issues.
legendary
I've removed the two erroneous blocks from the system and put a note on the front page of the pool about it. I'll adjust the DGM payment amounts this weekend and comment here when done. I've put some logging and changes in place to track down where the double submission might be occurring.
I've not finished it yet but I will complete it soon.

Is that why I cannot withdraw anything right now? Or is that a separate issue?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
what do you have w/ 600ghs

11 BFL Singles SC. 

Just got done packing my FPGAs so I can get my remaining 4 on pre-order.

How long was the wait?
legendary

11 BFL Singles SC. 

Just got done packing my FPGAs so I can get my remaining 4 on pre-order.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Pages:
Jump to: