Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 70. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Thank you, working on an Android widget.
Hi, which widget you use?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
If not, then can you change the address? If so, send me a PM and will give email address associated to me account including new address!
Addresses can't be changed, sorry. The pool was designed this way to prevent hackers changing the address, or attempting to social engineer changing/adding an address by convincing me to do it. If you want to use a different address, create a new account with the new address.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Oh cool, that's great! Let me know if you need anything else.

Well, I for thing need some assistance!

Due to instawallet problem, my address in the miner was given by them!

I go a blockchain address and does withdraw allows sending to that address?

If not, then can you change the address? If so, send me a PM and will give email address associated to me account including new address!
legendary
Oh cool, that's great! Let me know if you need anything else.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
legendary
I haven't seen reference to a user stats json api. Is there one, and if not, would it be difficult to add?
I've just added one:

Code:
http://mmpool.bitparking.com/userstats/username

Gives JSON line:

Code:
{
    "hashrate": 100,
    "balances": [
        {
            "coin": "bitcoin",
            "balance": 0.0695632
        },
        {
            "coin": "devcoin",
            "balance": 237.53994151
        },
        {
            "coin": "i0coin",
            "balance": 0
        },
        {
            "coin": "ixcoin",
            "balance": 0.46077017
        },
        {
            "coin": "namecoin",
            "balance": 0.00431738
        }
    ]
}
legendary
Minor pool update: Minimum withdrawal amount has changed from 0.1 btc to 0.05 btc.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I haven't seen reference to a user stats json api. Is there one, and if not, would it be difficult to add?
Activity: 242
Merit: 251
Stratum. After a few hours it seems to be reporting the hashrate right again.
legendary
Any idea why Bitparking keeps underreporting my hashrate? During the last hour I get consistently at least 10 GH less than I actually mine with. Checked and double checked the miners, their hashrates are fine and they're connected properly to the pool. It reports 10-15 GH less though.
What miner are you using? Is it stratum or getwork?
Activity: 242
Merit: 251
Any idea why Bitparking keeps underreporting my hashrate? During the last hour I get consistently at least 10 GH less than I actually mine with. Checked and double checked the miners, their hashrates are fine and they're connected properly to the pool. It reports 10-15 GH less though.
Activity: 252
I can not withdraw my ixcoins from http://mmpool.bitparking.com
I press the withdraw button but the coins still show up in the balance column.
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Nope. He said he changed his mind about IXCoin based on feedback. Wink

Good stuff!
Activity: 434
Nope. He said he changed his mind about IXCoin based on feedback. Wink
legendary
Yeah, perhaps doublec will create an ixcoin exchange given it is still "hobby" level investing rather than the crazy serious market cap that is PPC???
It'd have to be ixcoins trading for coiledcoins or something equally dead!

haha, did Vircurex/ enable Ixcoin trading again?  I didn't see a posting about it, but it seems back up & running.

Will it be shut off again soon?  Should I dump all my coins ASAP??? haha
legendary
Yeah, perhaps doublec will create an ixcoin exchange given it is still "hobby" level investing rather than the crazy serious market cap that is PPC???
It'd have to be ixcoins trading for coiledcoins or something equally dead!
legendary
The ixcoin client is essentially the exact same thing as bitcoin's, except that's it hasn't been updated in, I dunno, a really long time.

Just make .ixcoin, ixcoin.conf, ixcoind getinfo, ixcoind listtransactions, etc, etc.

Mr. T pities the fool that has been buying ixcoin on Vircurex  Grin

zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
The ixcoin client is essentially the exact same thing as bitcoin's, except that's it hasn't been updated in, I dunno, a really long time.

Just make .ixcoin, ixcoin.conf, ixcoind getinfo, ixcoind listtransactions, etc, etc.

Mr. T pities the fool that has been buying ixcoin on Vircurex  Grin
legendary
Sorry, I have not read the whole thread. Does this pool share the tx fees with the miners?
No, it does not share the tx fees. The process of doing this is tricky for PPS pools that pay out before the block is found.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Sorry, I have not read the whole thread. Does this pool share the tx fees with the miners?
Pages:
Jump to: