Pages:
Author

Topic: 90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams - page 19. (Read 1771 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 26, 2020, 03:34:07 PM
I feel very bad by seeing this condition of the bounty world! Bounty is not a slavery job but some dishonest project owner and some uneducated bounty hunters made bounty work like a slavery job. Bounty hunters are not getting paid, project holder keeps deceiving the hunters, they keep making difficult the bounty section. I have no idea when all of these things will be ended but it seems it's getting bitter day by day!
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 26, 2020, 02:37:15 PM
90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams

If I see a project that appeared in 2018 until now has experienced a very significant setback. Most of them are con artists. Fraud that often occurs in the form of postponement of time, not paying the completion of the campaign, not being listed in the exchange, locking up tokens for a very long time, even some who cannot make withdrawals.

There is also something that happens with changes to the wallet payment to the platform in a short duration, so we did not know there was a change. And when we ask easily they answer the distribution period is over. Really we are like dealing with extraterrestrials.

They make campaign participants like their helpers. Change the rules of work as they please, some even delete from the list of campaigns, even though they have worked for up to a month.

Do they not think that we spend a lot of time campaigning for their projects.

All they have to know is that the services of campaign participants are very large towards the success of a project. It is they who continue to provide information to the public.

I hope the bounty manager can check each project before it is managed, and for cheat managers, stop cheating.

Unfortunately, there is a lack of respect for many project managers, who treat very bad rewards hunters by not providing them with the information they need. The rules you talked about, they have the right to change, if they announce of course that they have been changed and how they have been changed. A bigger problem is the fact that there are more and more SCAM projects, and the bounty hunters are working in vain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
March 26, 2020, 02:33:31 PM
Unfortunately this is the current situation of the bounty market and it has been like this for months and finding good bounty campaign has been very hard now a days still i try my best to find a campaign that is honest and pays all participants, secondly you said that bounty managers should not take bad projects, i think as long as they are being paid weekly in btc,eth or usdt they will not bother about the quality because they are making money.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
March 26, 2020, 02:31:38 PM
The market is experiencing a huge correction from the flooding it experience with lots of projects in 2017/2018 and as such, it has experienced a massive downtrend in even the prices of already established coin/tokens talkless of start up projects. Due to the turndown in the market, the investors left are very skeptical about the project they invest in and majority often opt in for already established ones.  I can confidently say some start up projects are genuine but the market isn't really favourable for them and at the same time, the entire cryptocurrency market is an unregulated space where scammers are mostly unknown till they exits scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
March 26, 2020, 02:13:43 PM
This is no longer news bro, all you need is just try to be careful not to fall in the wrong ones, especially when it comes to investing your hard earned money, if you didn't invest money but just your effort it won't hurt that much, nowadays, it is hard to see a genuine project that is actually committed to provide something to the public,  majority are scam project ready to run at the slightest opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
March 26, 2020, 01:43:47 PM
Could be higher now, the market is down and investors are not looking for new coins so those developers they are just gone after getting funded we have so many projects recently that scammed so many investors like Adab IronX, if the project is scam so are the bounties, you will either not going to get it or if you got it it will have no value in the market.
I was also going to post this 90% is less now they are nearly 98% or 99% as most of projects are not good and attractive and investors also have nothing serious in them most of them are just waste of time nothing else I also have many thousands coins with no worth and they will never been in good in future.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 26, 2020, 01:33:56 PM
Could be higher now, the market is down and investors are not looking for new coins so those developers they are just gone after getting funded we have so many projects recently that scammed so many investors like Adab IronX, if the project is scam so are the bounties, you will either not going to get it or if you got it it will have no value in the market.
Activity: 380
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
March 26, 2020, 01:11:55 PM
90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams

If I see a project that appeared in 2018 until now has experienced a very significant setback. Most of them are con artists. Fraud that often occurs in the form of postponement of time, not paying the completion of the campaign, not being listed in the exchange, locking up tokens for a very long time, even some who cannot make withdrawals.

There is also something that happens with changes to the wallet payment to the platform in a short duration, so we did not know there was a change. And when we ask easily they answer the distribution period is over. Really we are like dealing with extraterrestrials.

They make campaign participants like their helpers. Change the rules of work as they please, some even delete from the list of campaigns, even though they have worked for up to a month.

Do they not think that we spend a lot of time campaigning for their projects.

All they have to know is that the services of campaign participants are very large towards the success of a project. It is they who continue to provide information to the public.

I hope the bounty manager can check each project before it is managed, and for cheat managers, stop cheating.
Pages:
Jump to: