Pages:
Author

Topic: $90,000 all in bet - page 9. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
June 02, 2023, 03:09:55 PM
I have been able to turn $4,000 into $90,000 over the course of a week. Today, I am going all in on a bet I am very confident in.
I'm happy for you, it's a very good result. But why don't you want to spend some of your winnings on a relaxing holiday or something else useful. I think going all-in is a bad decision. You need to take some time off from betting on sports. Your decisions will be more considered after a rest.
The results are really good from $ 4000 to be able to multiply it bigger but it looks like the OP started his greed even though he was sure he would win the bet how would it happen if he lost the bet then he would regret it because he didn't enjoy the results of the money.

It was the OP's decision to let it go.

You may not post references in this forum because it is prohibited by the forum, it's better to delete this referral and just display it in your account profile.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1318
June 02, 2023, 02:59:15 PM
I have been able to turn $4,000 into $90,000 over the course of a week. Today, I am going all in on a bet I am very confident in.
I'm happy for you, it's a very good result. But why don't you want to spend some of your winnings on a relaxing holiday or something else useful. I think going all-in is a bad decision. You need to take some time off from betting on sports. Your decisions will be more considered after a rest.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
June 02, 2023, 02:32:24 PM

FRANCE LEAGUE 2: GRENOBLE - GUINGAMP

UPDATE: A MISSED PENALTY AND A LOSS. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.
Pages:
Jump to: