Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴⬇️90%⬇️🔴Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful🔴ATH - page 2. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Battle of Thermophylae update

Athenians token deployed since now 0

Join the battle and challenge the Persian armies!

We rember that Athenians token could not be loss in battle!
Deploy them without any fear

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-first-smart-battle-contract-ended-2297458

Hi Generals,

despite all problems we are happy to announce the official release of the first Battle Contract.

Please refer to this topic for all question about Battle Contract --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-first-smart-battle-contract-ended-2297458

Enjoy the fight!
King Xerxes
Hello Generals,

today we have great news, please refer to this topic ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23109997

All is set up, your tokens is available on MyEtherWallet, the Battle Contract will be release soon!

All future details about Battle contract will coming in the next few days, stay tuned!

King Xerxes
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Looks good. Very limited supply! will be buying this whilst its still low haha
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
who are the fools selling it less than buying price??
0.024 btc .. Angry
I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?

The link should be below the thread but, if not then click here - https://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/39e189ba-8bc2-11e7-922a-002590d31986/index.html
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?
Activity: 11
Will definatley put this in my portfolio.  Grin

Dates on any other exchanges?

Our price has gone down 90% since this morning. If there was ever a time to buy, now is the time!
A quote from the great Warren Buffet;
i think ATH  must be list in coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes

Yes, that will drive the demand up significantly - we are working on it now. We are also waiting on Yubit to confirm our listing request.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
i think ATH  must be list in coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes
We are now currently under review to be listed on Yobit; We will know the verdict within a couple days
Will you be listed on any other exchanges?

We are also trying to get listed on Yobit and C-cex right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Will you be listed on any other exchanges?
Activity: 47
Hey there, i cant really understand whats the point of this coin,to battle the persian coins?
Not only this seems as a complete scam to me,but historically this "battle" of yours is wrong... I am greek my self and persians didnt only fight the athenians but also the spartans(which supposedly were 300) also the corinthians and many other groups of people from all the main cities of Ancient Greece,so.... my conclusion is that you are completely unhistorical such as the 300 movies (although this comes from a comic book and it s his personal view of things so i wont be that judgemental) but u guys...u remind me of the Disaster Troy movie with brad pit,a nice concept that turned into a clown fiesta.
Ps. i dont want be negative and i am sorry if offend any1,but i m really cautious.

I personally do not care how its name) we do not make historical documentary films !!The main point is to earn a million dollars)
Activity: 151
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Total Supply: 100 => very small quantity => The price of each coin will be very high => It would be very difficult for people to buy a token for such a high price  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: