Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴⬇️90%⬇️🔴Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful🔴ATH - page 3. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
What is the exchange where this coin is tradable? hope dev will come soon from his vacations....
Activity: 416
KG7
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
It is hoped that the coin will be listed in cryptopia recently, which also has a good trading volume. As for bittrex, it can be a little late, because they are troubled by American law.
Activity: 85
postoken
Activity: 601
WELCOME WARIOR
ATHENIAN  WARRIOR ICO close and fast But why its total supply 100 tokens? I think this product is very unique and I hope after entering the stock on August 12th  Grin
congration and heppy closed ico
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
after i read tha announcement, i think its only pump and dump token, why we need to pay eth to get listed,

The exchanges require a certain amount of bitcoin in order to get listed - if they didn’t everyone could just list a token. This coin will go up in value GENERAL

Bittrex doesn't require a payment to list coins, at least they are telling this in their telegram group. You have to submit a request via their support site though.
Activity: 601
congration ico finish  Grin
Amount of WARRIORS still available: 0 out of 90 that were issued for the ICO succes and all waiting exchange cryptopia  Grin
good suply 90 I hope when entering the stock price difference warior to BTC hehehe
Activity: 154
after i read tha announcement, i think its only pump and dump token, why we need to pay eth to get listed,

The exchanges require a certain amount of bitcoin in order to get listed - if they didn’t everyone could just list a token.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 85
postoken
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Will the listing be the same on 12 or will it be anticipated?
The Immortal army are ready for you little Athenians

They will never die...the will never loose...they are only 100!!!

There still sometimes for the ICO to end, during that time i could learn more about this project.
This project is really catch my interest,that is kind of cool and entertaining.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ICO  CAN ALSO END IF ALL OF THE TOKENS ARE SOLD BEFORE THE END DATE. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
Activity: 353

There still sometimes for the ICO to end, during that time i could learn more about this project.
This project is really catch my interest,that is kind of cool and entertaining.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Silence frightens !!!))) how are you doing?)) Tell me when the exit on the exchange?
waiting ICO end for distribution
stay tuned  Wink
Silence frightens !!!))) how are you doing?)) Tell me when the exit on the exchange?

Yes of course! We are preparing for the battle though and will be releasing a NEW TOKEN called ATHENIAN ELITE WARRIOR*! Hopefully, this will provide us with more man-power to defeat the Persians!!

*This token will be even more limited with an amount of just 50 WARRIORS being released
Pages:
Jump to: