Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴⬇️90%⬇️🔴Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful🔴ATH - page 5. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
ICO FAST and suply limit edition  done invest  Cool
pliss big pump  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Write the address of the smart contract please to buy coins

SEND ETH TO THIS ADDRESS: 0xb5169B8E913b387B653A78486354093D8Fe7Fc49
TO CONFIGURE YOUR WALLER USE THIS ADDRESS: 0x17052d51e954592c1046320c2371abab6c73ef10

WARNING: DO NOT SEND ETH TO THE ADDRESS TO 'CONFIGURE YOUR WALLET' - YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE TOKENS! - MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR ETH TO THE TOP ADDRESS
Activity: 416
thanks dev me invest  fast landing 1 ATH good Cool  Cool
In relation to Moscow !!! Your time is 21-00 !! How much will I have ??

THE ICO IS LIVE NOW! YOU CAN BUY TOKENS NOW!
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Athenian Warrior token? Really? Well, I'll trade everything, but I don't buy every ICO. I'll keep an eye on it.
The availability of limited coins makes us have to think long.
Surely I can not predict quickly because it could be the value of the coin does not increase.
'
All of the available WARRIORS were recruited within 2 hours yesterday!
THE DEMAND IS HIGH

They will not be available for long*

The VALUE of the coin WILL increase! JOIN THE ARMY!

*We predict that all 90 WARRIORS will be gone within 3 hours of the ICO being launched

Activity: 462
The availability of limited coins makes us have to think long.
Surely I can not predict quickly because it could be the value of the coin does not increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
no distribution for bounty?? i really want to be a warrior but i don't have eth. i want have this token because it's promising.. may be i can create logo for this token and i get some tokens for the rewards..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Official ICO starts in 2 hours?!  Grin Grin
Fuck...YES!!
I'm buying FOUR more!!!

Is there a limit on how many I can buy??

Also, because the ICO date is pushed forward by a couple days, roughly how much further is the date for token getting listed on an exchange being pushed? 7 August?? 6 August??

I think that it will have gotten enough attention by then to be worth at least 500% what it is right now haha.
Do you want to join a fight with my army ? What do you think about a battle contract between out army ? Lets see which is the best..again!

King Xerxes

Yes this seems good!

OK, wish you the best with your ICO, after the end of our ICO we will prepare the battle contract vs 300 Spartans. Then we will focus on your ATHENIAN army.

Good luck!

Persians are coming
King Xerxes
Do you want to join a fight with my army ? What do you think about a battle contract between out army ? Lets see which is the best..again!

King Xerxes

Yes this seems good!
Do you want to join a fight with my army ? What do you think about a battle contract between our army ? Lets see which is the best..again!

King Xerxes
Are there any WARRIORS still available?
Yes, as of right now, there are 4 WARRIORS still available to be recruited.

Just sent for two warriors. Thank you

Welcome to the ATHENIAN army ELITE GENERAL!
gas ?

Just use what is recommended. It should be sufficient enough. There are 100 tokens in total. 10 have been released for the pre-ICO and of those ten, 2 remain
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Are there any WARRIORS still available?
Yes, as of right now, there are 4 WARRIORS still available to be recruited.

Just sent for two warriors. Thank you
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
If it's a token in memory of great people, why not fund this ICO? Is it the time to use ETH as the basis of your project? The interesting and promising thing is that this token can become valuable, I'll be watching, congratulations for the initiative to contact Cryptopia, if there's any bounty, it will draw more attention from people, but don't pay attention to that and focus on what you said with The ICO money. Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I just added the Athenian army token to my website. www.smpm.us
I just sent payment for 2 WARRIORS

Welcome to the Athenian army ELITE GENERAL!

You should receive your WARRIORS within a few minutes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: