Pages:
Author

Topic: 97% bitcoin gold crash should feel like a bad omen to you (Read 562 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 0
bitcoin gold are crash but it will turn at anytime. it is following liquidity that's why it will take its own place. i think it is better for investment. im also want to invest here because it future more profitable.
Activity: 18
Have you been to Telegram, Discord, btg forum, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit?
In total they have over 100k followers.
Maybe you just aren’t looking..

And the Garlicoin subreddit has 117k subscribers. Doesn't make it a legitimate project.

I'm actually laughing now that I've realized this. A meme coin created on reddit solely for "the lols" has a bigger following than Bitcoin Gold.

You are bag holding trash. Sell it ASAP.

Its really too bad that you cannot come up with even one simple argument as why someone shouldn’t invest with Bitcoin Gold..

So, what is the reason for bashing? If you don’t invest in BTG, then why spend so much time here? If you are a non investor, then all you are doing is spreading nonsense.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
in the future, bitcoin will replace other coins, not always be a leader. There will be new kings
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
The collapse of bitcoin is an unlikely event. but the collapse of altcoins is possible. you need to carefully choose the coin to buy. there are promising coins such as YOYO, STORM, NEO, PPT. I choose these coins and will wait for my profit.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706

And the Garlicoin subreddit has 117k subscribers. Doesn't make it a legitimate project.

I'm actually laughing now that I've realized this. A meme coin created on reddit solely for "the lols" has a bigger following than Bitcoin Gold.

You are bag holding trash. Sell it ASAP.

Although born from Bitcoin, I have not seen any application or voice from BTG. Perhaps people have abandoned it, let it into oblivion

https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/bitcoin-gold-social-media-channels/1182

Just look at this!

Although born from Bitcoin, I have not seen any application or voice from BTG. Perhaps people have abandoned it, let it into oblivion

What??

Activity: 68
I am not interested about BTG and hope still there are no alternative of bitcoin. Recent market is down that's not mean that it's can be stand up again I hope.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is now showing it's worst market value but that's not mean that it will replace by other coin.
Activity: 23
It is not necessary for bitcoin to fall if bitcoin gold falls. They are totally different. So, if one falls, doesn't mean another will fall. They are not attached with each other.
Activity: 96
Activity: 34
No it doesn't feel bad. Because the situation of bitcoin never depends on the bitcoin gold. They are two different things. If one falls, it's not necessary that other will fall.
Activity: 24
Right! This year is just not for crypto that is all I can say. Everyone is so damn depressed about what is currently going around the market. I just can hope that this situation will end soon.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Ya, fork and airdrop for holder coin just for miner. If you are trader or investor just use it to get profit from difference price. But BTG stil have chance to raise up, just wait for its mother to going to the moon again.
Activity: 252
No matter what, we are all to stay calm. Because at the end of the day, it is the demand we have for the coins that will save the market. As long the demands are there and we HOLD, the prices will recover.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
This is terrible. The people need to be reassured that the market will stabilize again, like it did in the past. The newbies are especially panicking and they are selling off their coins and is the reason behind this fall.

No one can give that assurance.  And even if we could make promises about that sort of thing, it's not our job to influence their decisions about their own wealth.  There's no point in telling newbies comforting things when we have absolutely no idea what's coming next.  Treat this as a learning experience.  Volatility happens.  If you can't handle that, consider your motives for getting involved in the first place.  There are no guarantees of "profit".  If you want a more comfortable ride, make sure that, whatever happens with the markets, you're happy with the coins you hold because they have utility that fiat can't give you, or because you know that, on some level, the "traditional" economy is fundamentally broken and needs to change.  Speculation is gambling.  Sometimes you are going to lose.  

Personal responsibility is paramount.  Don't let strangers on the internet guide your actions with reassurances of good times ahead, make up your own damn mind.  
Activity: 336
This is terrible. The people need to be reassured that the market will stabilize again, like it did in the past. The newbies are especially panicking and they are selling off their coins and is the reason behind this fall.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin gold is one of the bit coin hard fork which is now facing a severe decline and there is no progress till now! BGC crashed because it’s simply an utter trash! Well, BGC will experience uptrend hopefully when the BTC will increase!

This coin was a bad idea since the start. No more that another pump and dump shitcoin, just using the name bitcoin does not mean that something is valuable at all.
[/quote]

In Response,

Okay , again what pumping has anyone of the team done? Can you please provide me with anything that the BTG team has done to promote/hype their coin? All I want is facts, not someone upset because they bought high and was greedy and didn’t sell.

Talk to me.....
Please provide proof?

You mean apart from the fact that it was solely designed to have an enormous premine and make the scammy devs millions of dollars when they dumped their premined coins on everyone else?

I understand you are upset that you are bag holding a trash coin, but it's time to cut your losses and move on.

Oh you mean this?

https://bitcoingold.org/endowment-wallets/

The fact that they only release enough funds to pay bills and wages, the rest is time locked....

Your getting there, keep trying🙂
Pages:
Jump to: