Pages:
Author

Topic: 97% bitcoin gold crash should feel like a bad omen to you - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 14
bitcoin gold crashed 97% it was once traded at 500 usd and now its just 17 usd,

this is the first bitcoin fork, out there and it is basically gone. when bitcoins forks collapse the next will be bitcoin, you guys then will stand like a sect in a ocean of cryptocurrencies

This coin was a bad idea since the start. No more that another pump and dump shitcoin, just using the name bitcoin does not mean that something is valuable at all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Of BTC and all its forks I think Bitcoin gold has the lesser potential for growth and is a lot under valued when compared to BTC and bitcoin cash.
That said, the dump of Bitcoin gold can be attributed to FUD and a year long bear run and not a case of the coin not bin good enough

I actually think this is a good chance to buy the dip on this one and wait for a future pump. But if you want to stay safe bitcoin and bitcoin cash are safer And more reliable alternatives.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think you are right, because the market is gaining momentum, in the future it will become an everyday life. Therefore, I think that it will be green. Interesting question, thank you.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I'm really happy that I managed to sell NEO and Bitcoin Cash before they started to fall much in price, it seems to me that this fall was caused more by FUD than by real reasons ..
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Please provide proof?

You mean apart from the fact that it was solely designed to have an enormous premine and make the scammy devs millions of dollars when they dumped their premined coins on everyone else?

I understand you are upset that you are bag holding a trash coin, but it's time to cut your losses and move on.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bitcoin gold is a fork of the original bitcoin and is a ‘shitcoin’ claimed by many. Since bitcoin is taking a downtrend, the other coins are falling too. Besides, any fork of bitcoin is total bullshit, even bitcoin cash. The ultimate winner will always be bitcoin. Instead of worrying about BTG you should concentrate buying cardano or ethereum.

You have no Basis for calling Bitcoin Gold a “shit coin”
Please provide proof?
My understanding is that you call it a shitcoin, just because “others” do......
You are not making a very valid point..

C’mon guys...... convince me of some hard FACTS!  Where is your proof of it being a shit coin?
Bitcoin Cash??? Really ? Really?  All they do is marketing, marketing, marketing.... THEY have no substance.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
the only good fork of bitcoin was bitcoin cash. everything that appeared later isn't worth attention and investments.
Activity: 67
Bitcoin gold is a fork of the original bitcoin and is a ‘shitcoin’ claimed by many. Since bitcoin is taking a downtrend, the other coins are falling too. Besides, any fork of bitcoin is total bullshit, even bitcoin cash. The ultimate winner will always be bitcoin. Instead of worrying about BTG you should concentrate buying cardano or ethereum.
Activity: 238
The ethereum has very positive qualities that it can exalt, it can still be relied upon, even necessary. One of the best crypto. You had to wait for loss, again everything happens from the time. Business loves time, like profit itself, you should have suffered only 1 month-2 months.
Activity: 77
Times are tough in the market. And this post will make the investors lose heart. But it is important for us to remember that the market was in a bad state before too and it got out of it as well.
Activity: 84
This does feel like a bad omen. But the market will recover. It always does. Instead of giving up, ti will be better if we remain calm.

Found the bag holder.

Did you miss the part where BitcoinGold was created to be anti-ASIC, except it isn't? Or the double spend attacks? Or the 97% dump? It is a trash coin, soon to be gone forever, and rightly so.
[/quote]

Thank you for posting this....

1 It is anti asic, the reason is that 144_5 takes 2.5 gb ram vs 700mb .
2. The double spend was the result of the exchanges only having 1 - 2 confirmations
3 . The dump was with all altcoins, not just BTG

Please tell me what has the team done wrong? So far none if what you have said has nothing to do with them.
If there is something I am missing , please let me know.
Activity: 280

this is the first bitcoin fork, out there and it is basically gone. when bitcoins forks collapse the next will be bitcoin, you guys then will stand like a sect in a ocean of cryptocurrencies

it's not the first bitcoin fork. The first one is bitcoin cash, infamously represented by roger ver. This fork offers nothing extraordinary to community in my opinion, just hyped bitcoin code
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
There is NOTHING wrong with BTG. To think , they have survived several 51% attacks, they are continuing to produce products.  From what I see, those who do nothing but bash and spread FUD. They are weak people, with nothing better to do.  I would like someone with a reasonable rational explanation for such negativity. If you come here and bash without a valid explanation, I will call you out on it.. In the end it will make you look even more stupid.
An open friendly discussion is welcome.

Found the bag holder.

Did you miss the part where BitcoinGold was created to be anti-ASIC, except it isn't? Or the double spend attacks? Or the 97% dump? It is a trash coin, soon to be gone forever, and rightly so.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

i think many has sold their bitcoin gold and buying bitcoin because you can see the btc value is not crashing like btg and other altcoins.
But i don't think the bitcoin itself will crash. If bitcoin could crash, it would crashed some years ago.
There is NOTHING wrong with BTG. To think , they have survived several 51% attacks, they are continuing to produce products.  From what I see, those who do nothing but bash and spread FUD. They are weak people, with nothing better to do.  I would like someone with a reasonable rational explanation for such negativity. If you come here and bash without a valid explanation, I will call you out on it.. In the end it will make you look even more stupid.
An open friendly discussion is welcome.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
I treat BTG just as another Altcoin, not Bitcoin, not even close to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
that is what shitcoins do, you keep bag holding them and lose money as a result then come burst out here with your topics when you lose your money because of being a bag holder of some shitcoin. that is what happens to pump and dump altcoins. if you are so angry about this then stop buying them if you don't want to get dumped on.
So, I have a question.. Why all the bashing of Bitcoin Gold? What have they done wrong?
A bad Oman?? I am curious as to everyones response as to why this is the worst coin ever.
Pages:
Jump to: