Pages:
Author

Topic: 97% bitcoin gold crash should feel like a bad omen to you - page 4. (Read 562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
I bought a Chinese fake copy cat phone that didn't work, so Samsung and Apple will be next to fall.

My second hand $300 car broke down, so Formula 1 as a sport is now defunct.

My local little league baseball team is shit, so that must mean the Yankees are shit.

These statements are only marginally more stupid than what OP is claiming.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
indeed bitcoin gold is one of the bitcoin hardfork which has experienced a drastic decline and hasn't had good progress until now, this is because the emergence of bitcoin gold occurs when bitcoin experiences downtrend, if bitcoin experiences uptrend, I believe bitcoin gold will also increase
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
It crashed because it's simply utter trash, that calling it a "shitcoin" is an understatement; and you're comparing it to bitcoin, the #1 cryptocurrency that actually works right now not like other coins/tokens that promise you crap but isn't likely to deliver in the end. Don't get me wrong. Bitcoin can crash. But crashing the way bitcoin gold did? Fuck off.

tldr; you don't know what you're talking about.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Yes, you are right, bitcoine is losing its position, but even the altkoins have fallen even more. That bitcoin can yield another crypto currency in five years, I agree with you.
But, why panic? It has long been known that after a strong take-off - a big drop and correction will come.
Bitcoin gold is everybody knows, there was another unnecessary fork to enrich the authors, and I think that bitcoin gold will still show itself in quotations of stock exchanges, but when?

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
bitcoin gold crashed 97% it was once traded at 500 usd and now its just 17 usd,

this is the first bitcoin fork, out there and it is basically gone. when bitcoins forks collapse the next will be bitcoin, you guys then will stand like a sect in a ocean of cryptocurrencies
I really do not trust BTG. Bitcoin will still be the main character, no one can replace. Between BTG and many other altcoin, I will choose NEO, ETH for investment will be much better
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
bitcoin gold crashed 97% it was once traded at 500 usd and now its just 17 usd,

this is the first bitcoin fork, out there and it is basically gone. when bitcoins forks collapse the next will be bitcoin, you guys then will stand like a sect in a ocean of cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: