Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 10. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 26, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
You cannot earn by only airdrops in crypto. This feature is good for ICO who want to spread the word about the company without investing money.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.
I dont agree With u , PRiVCY is good 2018 airdrop and gives fair amount of coins which has its value , Just need to make better research .. but I agree that lot of drops are scam .
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
September 26, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
I agreed to what you have especially nowadays that there are many ICO and project being released and made we cannot hold the fact that most of the airdrops now tends to become scam after some time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
airdrop now doesn't give more profit, I think airdrop is just an event that only a few percent gives profit. we must remain more selective if we want to follow the airdrop and this cannot be trusted with one airdrop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
The thing is, 2018 has really not been profitable for airdroppers, except for those that have Channels to promote Thier ref links, because airdrop payment system has proven to be worthless without ref. And also some scam projects uses airdrop system to promote thier scam project, just to defraud people from Thier hard earned money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 26, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
Scam is when somebody sca mmed you, for example took your money and ran away with it. But in airdrop you ussually get free tokens if project could realize their idea you got profit if no you get nothing but you also lose nothing, it isn't scam in my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
September 26, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
Participating in any project, you need to remember that if the project is not listed, it does not always mean that behind it are scammers. The developers of many projects do not know whether they will bring the matter to the finished product. Therefore, as in the case of bounty, you need to analyze the project. If you are too lazy to do it, just dial more projects, participation in Airdrop does not require much time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 26, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
I think not all airdrops are scams that airdrops are also legit but there are also scams that airdrops so before you go with the airdrops to make sure it legit and check carefully so you can not scam the airdrops that scam you can go with airdrops are provided here in the forum because other airdrops provided here in the forum are legit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.
Yeah, you're right, Airdrop before is profitable and worth to join, unlike today, most of the airdrops are scams they only collect money from investor's then after they reach their goal they abandoned it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 26, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
Those were the days when projects did airdrop to stretch the liquidity of the token. Now its just a marketing scam to get more users to their telegram group and show that they have a big community.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
My experience with airdrops received 50/50, bountyhive airdrops compensated that outcome, as they have paid out 90% what they had running and that is great. I love bountyhive, the way they did their automated site! That saves you a lot of time and nerves as you don't have to argue with the manager and prove your work done!
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 26, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

maybe just like that, because now many airdrops don't pay. only a few pay. but all that doesn't hurt to try it, if you get a reward from the airdrop, just consider it an advantage for you.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
I admit that most of the airdrops are fraudulent, but none of them are as terrible as 99%. All of this is caused by the proliferation of ICO. If you don't like airdrops, then it's good to not participate. Because now everyone knows that there are many fraudsters in the market.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
September 26, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

I think it is because you are choose scam token or ico scam.
we can predict about their project.
first usually i'm checking at icoanalytic, filter ico with high rating.
don't choose ico with low or not rated, may be u will get ico scam again.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
depending on only Airdrops isn't profitable task.There may be profitable airdrops,But in now a days those airdrops hard to find. And also we can't completely avoid from joining airdrops, because that means we may be miss great opportunity.So my suggestion is joining with good airdrop announcing platform and join with reputed airdrops.  
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
To what i know, not all airdrop are scam. That's the reason why you should be more selective about airdrop
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
I don't think that all the airdrop is a scam and if you want to work hard to get good airdrop certainly must be. The better you follow the airdrop that comes already entered on the list of the Exchange. The coins are already entered on the list of exchanges will certainly be more profitable. But if you are still very difficult to search for the good, you better follow the campaign gift.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
because for the moment a growing number of enthusiasts in the crypto including airdrop then be reasonable if it is full of pitfalls in the airdrop occurred. If a note some years ago and now the airdrop is very different. whether the number of participants and the potential jobs that pay.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 04:34:27 AM
actual airdrops is hanging from the ICO project. If ICO project indeed experienced a scam, then the airdrops are also a scam. Now this is an awful lot of the ICO project scam. It's no wonder the airdrops also many scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 26, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
Kind of disagree with the title of the subject. It really depends on your own skills. I always advise to first study the basics of the cryptocurrencies and blockchain, and only then take part in trading and ICO. There is a lot of criteria on how to avoid scam ICO. For example study whitepaper, look at the website, see if the ICO has distinctive roadmap with understandable targets. Check the team and supervisors. Be wise and don’t follow the hype, be sure to always have your own opinion based on your own knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: