Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 12. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
My experience with the Airdrop is also the same get a project that does not give me money. While there are projects which gives me in return but the token does not have a value until recently. And I am now more focus to follow the campaign gifts, such as following the signature campaigns and social media campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 25, 2018, 04:42:01 AM
It is difficult to call a fraud, the fact that you are not paid for the simplest actions that require a couple of minutes of your free time. And do not forget that because of the downtrend, many projects are in no hurry to pay tokens, waiting for the market to turn around. I prefer bounty campaigns in most cases, but Airdrop can also be successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
I participated last year in a lot of airdrops and not all of course paid and those tokens that received nothing did not end up in the end. A lot of tokens lay on my wallet and because of this I had to create a new one. Some airdrops require kyc and because of this can not pay, and if they violate their distribution rules. Sometimes you need to select the best or just work in the bounty then there will be at least some profit in the future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
Not that 99% of all airdrops are scams but 99% of altcoins will die  Grin
copper member
Activity: 266
September 25, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
So far i have not found any airdrop with which i also got token. That's why i no longer participate in airdrops. I prefer to invest the time in other things.
Activity: 94
September 25, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
If 99% of airdrops are scam, then we need not participate in airdrop again. Well, i won't deny the fact that there are scam airdrops, yet i can confidently say that there are still legit or better still good airdrops.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 25, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
Maybe not 99% but yes most of them are scam especially token Airdrops and its normal about tokens all <> need to do site and 5 minutes to make token .
Activity: 588
Minter
September 25, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
I do not do AIRDROPS at all. Better I will deal with normal bounty companies than to collect kopecks with AIRDROPS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 25, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

I quit being bounty hunter because as far as I've tried  in weekly airdrops this is more good to support than others. I've been in this line for about a year and so far I don't yet scammed and I will never because it's FREE airdrop. you can only be scammed once you have invest i guess.
copper member
Activity: 995
September 25, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
In general, I do not prefer airdrops, work on the bounty is enough. Articles video, social networks. I did not bring much airdrops. Waste time. Better find a project in the bounty abrupt.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 03:39:34 AM
Yes in cryptocurrency now things are not as it use to be why because scammers are now making everything go bad sometimes when doing airdrop the will ask you to send some eth for you to be able to get more token or withdrawn it to your own eth wallet which is realy bad is spoiling the image of crypto.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
Yeah most airdrops that are coming up these days are all scams so these days i prefer to participate in bounty campaigns to promote the project so that i can earn some substantial amount of tokens that are going to be shared.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
September 24, 2018, 06:22:46 PM
I think the same thing, airdrop is no more profitable not like a year ago always success. Better not doing airdrop next timw
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
September 24, 2018, 06:17:56 PM
Not all airdrops are scams, I don’t know where you got this 99% of all airdrops are scams from, but sometime you can be lucky to find a good airdrop, the worst airdrop are the airdrop on telegram, you might get the tokens after some months but the value are just a few cents at most.
Look after coins who have their own blockchain, those airdrops where you need to download a wallet, are often real airdrop.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 24, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
I fully agree with you , even now I rarely send them , few projects collect even soft cap , I think if in long do what you can , and if you count on a quick profit you should not
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 24, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
I think that we should forget about this kind of earnings as airdrops. It does not bring profit. Now there are many other interesting ways to earn money.
Activity: 131
September 24, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
yes I agree, there are lots of airdrops that are scam, the results are small because we usually only register on the web, join the telegram group, follow social media.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
I realized long ago that this type of earnings had died. It seems to me that joining the airdrops is a waste of time and effort. Now there are more profitable ways of earning.
Activity: 287
September 24, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
I see the fact that most of the airdrops are scammers but not all airdrop is bad. The bad ones are a lot more than good ones. Every day I join a new project, but I only get money from some projects. This is very small. I like to make bounty more because it brings more profit
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 09:02:19 AM
As for airdrops, this may be true, because for the most part airdrops are just very good promises, which very rarely come true. But sometimes it happens that they are executed, so sometimes they are really useful.
Pages:
Jump to: