Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 9. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Yes, I also think so, but it's not a problem, just do not participate in them! It has long been clear that this is a waste of time in the current market. Better devote your time to education and market analysis for further investment!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
there are very very very few airdrops that are worth something later. and if they are worth something then it is 50 cent or $2 . i have no more lust on airdrop. and there is too much scam. the people only want a lot of telegram participants and still other dates. no thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
First of all I would say that not 99% of them are, sometimes the project can pay a little amount of money, not the amount that you have anticipated, sometimes they would not get the cap, sometimes just the price is small.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 27, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
Airdrops are free and you don't have to complain  in it.  They don't  even force you to joined. It's in you how to choose a good Airdrop.  For me I stopped joining  those aidrop because of the requirements  in Telegram that you need to be their channel. Also it's very dangerous when joining it maybe a giveways thread here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:33:32 PM
I participated last year in a lot of airdrops and not all of course paid and those tokens that received nothing did not end up in the end. A lot of tokens lay on my wallet and because of this I had to create a new one. Some airdrops require kyc and because of this can not pay, and if they violate their distribution rules. Sometimes you need to select the best or just work in the bounty then there will be at least some profit in the future.

The problem is the profit is unstable. I know from my own experience it's a lottery - you can work the whole year, waste much money on the advertisement and development of soc.networks and get nothing but a small number of useless coins.
Activity: 208
September 27, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I have participated in 30 airdrops and earned only about $ 5 from them, I believe it is a waste of my time
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
Yes unambiguously you are right, now with airdrop nothing not comes, I think such airdrop as year ago already not will !
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I have been involved in aerodrops for more than 2 months and I can definitely say that 80% is a scam. The rest pay such a trifle, which even can not be brought to the exchange, because it is not enough for a commission! It's a waste of time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
September 27, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
Why people generally spend their time on useless airdrops. It's a direct way to nowhere. The loss of time and energy that you will not bring any benefit.
people do that because they are hoping to get free money out of thin air, it is effective in the past but for now, not really because all these airdrop are always being misused for a bad deed like luring people into buying useless coin which is a tool for speculation and that definitely is bad
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
Yes, a lot of fraud in airdrop , I think that now their run is simply to spend their time , of course there are good projects but they are few
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 27, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
I agree that most airdrop is a scam, I follow a few airdrops and almost all of them have no results, for example if it is calculated from the 10 airdrops that I follow, only 1 airdrop that give rewards and 9 is scam. Until now I rarely follow the airdrop and only focus on the bounty campaign especially the signature. because in my opinion the bounty campaign is still quite profitable
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
Why people generally spend their time on useless airdrops. It's a direct way to nowhere. The loss of time and energy that you will not bring any benefit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 27, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
It's 50/50, yes to some projects I worked for free, they didn't pay me, but there are those who paid regularly. Your experience was negativ, but it doesn't mean that all cases are like yours.
The Future of Security Tokens
September 27, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
What did you want? This direction has long since died, although valuable projects come across, but you get a couple of dollars there, which is generally considered zero. Because there are more commissions everywhere.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
I don't think like that. Indeed I've not followed the airdrop. but to be honest, airdrop is promising for me first. probably because it is easy to do and produce so many people exploit it for its own interests. reasonable only if the airdrop is currently a lot of that scam. but surely there are still nice and pay the airdrop.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
Scams and misleading are two different things. Sure, most airdrops are no worth what they claim to be, but they also don't straight up scam you usually by sending you nothing at all (unless they are a straight up scam, which is rareish). I think that if you are an airdrop hunter, you should have very low expectations, as odds are your airdropped tokens will be close to worthless when they hit an exchange.
Activity: 518
September 27, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
Yes, airdrop is now extremely profitable to do, I would rather do a bounty , but also not social networks, I still think that this is a dying market and there will not earn !
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
Of course, there are a lot of scammers in this area and those who can not release tokens, but not 99% as you say. It seems to me that 60 percent of low-quality, the rest are just very worthless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
September 26, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Yes, there are lots of airdrops that are scam, now I rarely follow the Airdrop. I chose to focus on the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
If airdrop is a scam, there are still thousands of participants who wanted to join since it was all for free. Besides, your 99% view on airdrop was over reacted. There are lots of airdrops out there got listed in coinmarketcap and still profitable. There are also real airdrop from real project to get more supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: