Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 67. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
i still make money from airdrop ... i see the airdrop scam ratio is about 20% .. but not all are scams
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
Not all of airdrop is scam. The fact, we just get little amount of tokens if we dont have many referral. Mostly the airdrop force us to find referrals as many as we can. Especially who want to invest in their ICO. That's the hard point to do, persuade people to invest there which mostly didn't have good roadmap or whitepaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

I think that this is an exaggeration, but I still agree. Most of the projects that say they give away coins for free - they do not give anything away. And even if they give out, What they give out - it's not worth anything.

I know that alot of airdrops now are scam but I don't agree that 99%, maybe there are scam but its up to us to identify which is a good airdrop and which is not.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
mostly like that, because it's easier to create tokens with ETH platform but not all of them also do offer good projects and one of their marketing strategies with airdrop, but whenever it depends we can choose or not and also need a little luck.
Activity: 322
June 11, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
this is unfortunately true. airdrops are just a waste of time.

that's why i do not participate in any more. i prefer to use my time for other things.
Activity: 45
June 11, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
You should try Gamex. It's very good platform for gamer. Bounty programs is very good. And if you dont mind, help with this link https://gamex.co.in?mref=captain199x
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 11, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
Its quite unfortunate but its true,  Most of these airdrops come with lots of promise on the value of their drops in an attempt to make a reasonable presence in the market, The fact however is that they are either valueless or mare scams. some of them dont even pay up making the whole airdrop participation a complete waste of time. It must however be noted that not all are as bad, there are other airdrops that are worth it, some live up to the expectations, the problem is that they are rare.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
My experience with airdrop did not end well as i used to participate in a lot of airdrops which used to pay that was somewhere last year. But now, airdrops are full of scams with some even with the intention of collecting people's data and use them for cyber crime. Well, my interest for airdrops have dwindled.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 09:36:34 PM
we must know first the purpose of airdrop is to make the coin grow can enter listing in big exchange so when not entering the market, coins will not be paid or can be paid but the coins do not enter the market.
yes some of my friends told me about this. so the possibility when choosing airdrop must first read the profile of the platfrom. need a good analysis, not just any choice. My advice when you are not paid, please contact platfrom
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 11, 2018, 09:28:47 PM
Most are yes I would say more like 70% or so, but you are right a big majority are, most Ico's are scams if you'll notice, my best advice would be research the bounty manger team etc. Thats your best bet in finding a proffitable ICO!!!
Activity: 171
June 11, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Free Airdrop is definitely one of the ways that virtually anyone can take part in the coin free of charge for the given project, without any great risks and with minimal knowledge. Complaints other people may also be a good way to recognize a scam or inconsistent cryptocurrency. I have good experience with airdrops, although there are very few good airdrops now.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
June 11, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
I can agree with that, but not in terms of scam, just I would say that they are simply worthless, scam is a lie, dont missplace
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
airdrop is depend maybe not scam but the price is worthless and remember the airdrop is free if donate that not airdrop but ICO you can leave that project.
For now legit airdrop is hard many airdrop is worthless token better bounty
Activity: 616
June 11, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
I follow some airdrop, I have never got a scam from the ico project, the airdrop that I can usually combine with bounty program and not from investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
Well on our current situation, I could yes, most of them are scams. But if you remember, during the previous years, airdrops are very good, legit, and promising. Maybe because a lot of project are being created based blockchain, and a lot of people are now becomes greedy on crypto, they use airdrops to scam people.
Activity: 151
June 11, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
It quite unfortunate, I miss the good old days in 2017,  most airdrops now in 2018 are scams, and not realiable, and never reach any exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Most projects with large airdrop, build many token amounts unsuccessful! some are not developed! some scam!
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
June 11, 2018, 08:07:42 AM
Cannot argue with you on this one. Anyone who has ever done airdrops knows that there are a lot of times where airdrops do not pay out and they just turn out to be scams. In fact the times that airdrops do not pay out the coins that they promised are more than the times when airdrops do pay out. This does not mean that there are no good airdrops out there though.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
June 11, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
Airdrops are different. Excellent airdrops are held on their own sites and telegram bots (e.g. Btcred, ieth, rebl, prl, BTC White, iost). For example, you can see the analytics of airdrops in Russian Local https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-2826367
Activity: 114
June 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
I can confirm that 99% of airdrops are pure scam and do nothing.... I joined more than 500 airdrops at the beginning and I received only few bucks.... bounty campaign are MUCH better.
Pages:
Jump to: