Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 91. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
Most tokens have a risk of being scam because they are mainly promise of a future product!  Do your research so you do not waste time getting useless tokens.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
April 10, 2018, 09:58:45 AM
You're quite right with that provocative subject  Grin
It is a matter of trust and mass application, for me!
Sending 10 different Airdrop forms, could mean that at least 1 of them will send back.
Plus, I don't have the right to be picky since airdrops require a very small amount of effort.
I am still thankful to receive at the end of the day Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
Back in early 2017, Airdrop was really paying then at least 50/50%  but during my time in 2018 airdrop has now become a shit, it's hard before you get rewards for 5% of all airdrop joined,  as for me, I hate joining airdrop.
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
it's true a lot of airdrop now that are just scam or fraud but not all airdrop like that, maybe there are still one or more airdrop which is true pay, so you have to be careful in choosing airdrop so as not to meet with airdrop scam
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
I like this idea because the drop comes from big companies which, regardless of what the bounty is doing, also give out coins for attraction.

Not really so, big project doesn't need that, mostly uninteresting projects needs airdrop to catch people attention because they can't do that any other way
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
I like this idea because the drop comes from big companies which, regardless of what the bounty is doing, also give out coins for attraction.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 07:48:49 AM
I know of the cases that people 2 years ago participating in airdrops at the moment received a good amount of coins. Therefore, it would not be bad to do something at least and then let them lie on their wallet.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Once I caught fire with the thought that it is possible for just so to earn coins but potmo faced with the fact that they are useless.
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
I always thought that airdrops is a collection of data that then sends spam and stuff. I do not register there.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 09, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
Do not waste your time in airdrops, but if you want to try then go on. Nothing gonna lose you, sign up as many as you can because the more you sign up then the more chances you got the token.
Activity: 4
April 09, 2018, 11:35:28 PM
In my opion, Huobi's events are my best choice.
But not all participant will receive bonus token, I don't know why?
Activity: 97
April 09, 2018, 11:29:21 PM
I do not think 99% is cheating, there are so many airdrops paying for the attendees so well. They are not phishing. Phishing in Airdrop increased because there were many fraudulent ICO projects were born. They are accompanied by rogue Airdrop programs. You need to be careful.
Activity: 229
April 09, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
Most of them are scam because they need all your data include the email then will try you in spam and scam in another way... if you're not read all the details before join you will get some profits but they don't worth it,, the price of airdrops is worthless it will crash and not selling in exchanges. I think this is fraud.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 05:35:26 AM
It is not. I have followed some of the airdrops, however, thus it all proved to be real and no problems at all. You may indeed have not selected all the airdrop and just know deep.

The guy told everything right, most of airdrops are total waste, they gives you $0 coins or don't even reward you with anything.
Activity: 123
April 09, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
It is not. I have followed some of the airdrops, however, thus it all proved to be real and no problems at all. You may indeed have not selected all the airdrop and just know deep.
Activity: 140
April 09, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

yeah i really agree with your thought that 99% of all airdrops are scams, even i said 100%, it's because i never get, not even one reward from so many airdrops i joined, that's why i said it's absolutely 100% scam.
Activity: 80
April 09, 2018, 05:14:47 AM
it seems to see airdrop which is currently a lot of scam although no scam improvement on altcoin very little, so we can not sell it because it runs out on the cost of gas.
Activity: 79
April 09, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
There are still legit airdrops that pays. I do not believed 99% are scam. In my case and experienced I believe 30-40% pays. I agree that most airdrops nowadays are scam. It is our own strategy on how to find a legit one. We just need to be extra careful for choosing and providing our data. Number 1 airdrop I do not like are those doing it as a raffle that pretty sure nobody will win.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
Maybe not 99% but 95%-are just trash taking place in your wallet,but 5% of them can be sold somewhere,even for very low price,I dont think it is worth taking part in every airdrop,better to join a generous bounty campaign of a promising project.
Activity: 75
April 09, 2018, 05:13:17 AM
This might be a good point to stop participating in airdrops. But try to extend atleast some patience as the market is really not in good condition. What could ICOs give when they don't even have an income? Yet I do believe that there are scams which should be given a solution. They must be stopped.
Pages:
Jump to: