Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 86. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
Not all airdrop are scam theyre still legit one that you need certain research in order to find it and get those good airdrop but keep in mind there are still scammed airdrop so you might need to careful
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
As you said, most of the airdrops are really a hoax.
But I still like to be involved, because some airdrop can still make you profitable, right?

yes, I am sure that from many airdrops that we've got, there will be some airdrop that will give us a profit and I think it is fine if we can hold it for a longer time because some of the airdrops will increase too. we don't know how much percentage for the airdrop that is really good and not and we can only try to join and earn the airdrop. and from that programs, we can only wait for the price to increase higher so we can sell it to make another free profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:53:52 PM
As you said, most of the airdrops are really a hoax.
But I still like to be involved, because some airdrop can still make you profitable, right?
Activity: 79
April 20, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
most of the coins that I received through the airdrop to date are nowhere to be sold. but there were some for which it was possible to help out well, for example, POLY
Activity: 189
April 20, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Airdrops became shit this year, as at 2017 there are many legit airdrops that give out attractive rewards, but this days I experienced a lot of scam, and I've never gotten any tokens from airdrop as at this year I've just been scammed.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Cryptocurrency had been on a one way street up.  All markets go up and down.  The big players every so often clean the ranks of small fish out.  Most just hodl and pray and end up at the bottom with junk coins.  Experienced traders always set a point where they stop any further losses so they can play again at a later date when conditions are more favorable.  Most new crypto people aren’t traders and had never seen corrections in the market.  Big money came into crypto last fall.  They are collecting profits and reloading for the next pump and dump.  That is basically how all markets work.  Only real way to survive is get in real early before prices rise so that regardless of what the market does you are at the bottom so will be in good shape.  That is what I have been looking for lately.Marinecoín ico is ongoing currently. They have mechanisms designed in to stop pump and dump as typical in ico’s.  They are using time dilution technology to fairly distribute their coin, .MTC., to as many as are willing to promote it a bit.  20,000 .MTC. per artificial intelligence assigned promotion tasks.  Great way to get in early with significant amounts of .MTC..  This will build a strong community to back the coin because everyone has a vested interest.  value - iot - zero fees - Learn more here
Activity: 36
April 20, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Airdrop is good, you have nothing to lose their but of course don't give your valuable information.
Its actually a free money out of nothing, so better to grab those opportunities than to lose it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 09:29:06 AM
There is a lot of scam right now. most airdrops, only increase the waste because of those scammers, increasing the token with no silence, could have deleted the spam Token. That's why others come here alone, there is fishing. that when you go to their site, they will invest you in order to get the token to arrive,
but you'll be surprised to find that your money is no longer needed, it also needs a private key just for scams
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Yes, it really true! If I submit 30 airdrops - I will get just 1 and not for sure! whats going on with airdrops? Are they collect our data?
Activity: 188
April 20, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
yeah mostly airdrops are scams as what ive heared also many are sharing there bad experiences here in furoms they were badly a victims to those scammers,and im very much hoping that the airdrop im joining now is a legit one.,and i tink much better if you join in bounty programs rather than joining aidrops
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
Meh, man I joined a few airdrops, but you get so little, they promise idk whatever they think of, but then you get those few coins from them, that are in the beggining ofc valued 0.001$, I mean, even if you don't get those few coins, I wouldn't complain, how will you know what will really succeed if you only join them airdrops and look nothing into them, what they want to accomplish, etc...
brand new
Activity: 0
April 13, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
Really? Huh
Very disappointing information
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
I think It is true that most of these airdrops are a scam. As I have participated a lot of them over the past few months, but only one or two of them have rewarded coins.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
I understand you, it is time wasting, airdrop can't work, because free money does not exist, better do investments info ICOs or do bounties.
Activity: 40
April 13, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
that is not true, airdrop is only a free token so there is a prescribed participant limit, airdrop is mostly not sold because there is no demand
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
This situation has only happened in the last couple of months, before these projects were well paid, just the time has come when the ICO can not raise the money they want and therefore have nothing to pay.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
Very wary of airdrops that require you to have a certain percentage of coins to participate - OTHO for example was one. Never again.
Activity: 136
April 12, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
I do not agree that all projects Scam, it's just small coins and then have to clean the wallet on this stuff !
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
I've been fooled in some airdrop 5 times and bounty 1 times. of these results have been concluded that airdrop is risky and can also be profitable and from airdrop many rumors say a lot of data stolen from the airdrop. this is a serious problem that needs to be regulated in cybercrime rules
Activity: 155
April 12, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
Better to stay away from aridrops, they need all your data including email then they will try to spam and scam you in another way. Airdrop are very easy to create and anyone could do that. So be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: