Pages:
Author

Topic: 999 pure silver bars and rounds for bitcoin, world wide shipping available - page 5. (Read 22118 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Could you put a price tag on those panda's?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Waiting on some silver this week from dozerz - will report when it arrives Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
I'll take one lunarII set.
since you're opening a website, this is moving from the "private realm" into the "business" realm, no?
so you will be able to post invoices with VAT ("mit ausgewiesener MWSt")?

both sets already sold sorry. more are on the way so will let you know when they arrive.

currently the website is to facilitate private sales, however i am always open to discuss any requirements you have for invoicing. for german customers it is also possible for me to post domestic inside germany Smiley

Well, be on the lookout for fuckers on the Abmahnungs-Trip. I received one from a German "competitor" (lolwut) for a faulty AGB/Impressum.
Just sayin.

As for invoice, if you are selling privately, you cannot charge VAT.
If I buy PMs for my store, I most certainly need to deduct the VAT I spend, since I need to charge MY customers VAT.

thankfully in the country i operate the laws for Abmahnungs are significantly different to germany and austria, so dont expect to get any.

i plan to keep my operation private as i sell products that are different to the big guys and cant compete with them on price. for special stuff like geiger or for some semi numismatic perth mint i will continue to be very competitive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
since you're opening a website, this is moving from the "private realm" into the "business" realm, no?

both sets already sold sorry. more are on the way so will let you know when they arrive.

currently the website is to facilitate private sales, however i am always open to discuss any requirements you have for invoicing. for german customers it is also possible for me to post domestic inside germany Smiley

Well, be on the lookout for fuckers on the Abmahnungs-Trip. I received one from a German "competitor" (lolwut) for a faulty AGB/Impressum.
Just sayin.

As for invoice, if you are selling privately, you cannot charge VAT.
If I buy PMs for my store, I most certainly need to deduct the VAT I spend, since I need to charge MY customers VAT.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Wow those look amazing!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I might be interested in a White Dragon (if you have one Cheesy).
legendary
Activity: 2058
this space intentionally left blank
legendary
special trip to the safe today, lunar 2 series has arrived with one set still available and more coming. pm me for prices, bitcoin too volatile atm but taking locked in prices on payment.

site scheduled to open in a week or so, stay tuned.

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
They look really good. How much are the pandas? Do you have pictures of the series 2?
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Looking forward to the site and opening deals Smiley
legendary
I code websites, maybe I can help you?
If the price is right, we can work something out for sure.
Let me know if you're interested Wink

sure i am interested, drop me a pm with your price and we can work out a silver trade.

i am after opencart installed on my server, configured with my domain and bitcoin along with all the products in the thread (1kg, 500g, 250g, 100g, 1oz, and lunars) uploaded to the cart. throwing this open to anyone else that maybe interested in working for some 100g bars, pm me your offers.

thanks everyone for the offers, i have someone now working on my new website. there will probably be a launch sale (spot + $4!) so keep your eyes on the thread.

plan to post pictures of series 2 lunars this week, one full set left and some singles available. should have some series 1 the following week.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Could you post a picture of the coins (when you have them). Are you able to get the '99  rabbits?
legendary

sure i am interested, drop me a pm with your price and we can work out a silver trade.

i am after opencart installed on my server, configured with my domain and bitcoin along with all the products in the thread (1kg, 500g, 250g, 100g, 1oz, and lunars) uploaded to the cart. throwing this open to anyone else that maybe interested in working for some 100g bars, pm me your offers.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
legendary
Hi, I'm interested for this geiger 100 gr silver bars, how much cost in BTC with shipping to France ?

and sorry if this is a stupid question, but how can i order this ? is there a website somewhere, or just PM?

thanks for your response

Roland

100g bars are currently 0.58, postage to france is 0.08 for express recorded. yes you can just pm me with your details.

maybe i need a website? if anyone is good with opencart and can do bitcoin integration there is some silver in it for you, have server and domain.
legendary
I might be interested in a White Dragon (if you have one Cheesy).

no white dragons, only privy and non and a red one floating around. ill keep an eye out for a whitey.
legendary
Hi i'm interested in the Lunar II series.
Could you PM me price and availability?

think theres one set left, ill pm you the breakdown.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've been in contact with him so I hope to make an order soon.

I'm sure you will. You can always talk about the price with him and he'll keep his word.
legendary
Hey dozerz,

What are the cheapest coins per Oz you can currently do? Im guessing Maples or somthing similar? Might add a few in when I order some rabbits.

noahs ark are the cheapest at 0.155 or generic geiger rounds at 0.15.
Pages:
Jump to: