Pages:
Author

Topic: 999 pure silver bars and rounds for bitcoin, world wide shipping available - page 6. (Read 22118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Hey dozerz,

What are the cheapest coins per Oz you can currently do? Im guessing Maples or somthing similar? Might add a few in when I order some rabbits.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi i'm interested in the Lunar II series.
Could you PM me price and availability?
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
They look really good. How much are the pandas? Do you have pictures of the series 2?

1oz 2013 pandas currently 0.19 btc.

i will add the series 2 once they arrive, limited quantities currently but taking orders Smiley
legendary
pandas are in. have also decided to get a few sets of series 2 lunars 1oz if anyone wants to reserve any?

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I ordered

1 x 2oz Horse
1 x 1oz Horse
1 x 1/2oz Horse

Somebody has posted pics on the previous page. Stunning coins. The 2oz is a beauty, you won't be disappointed

Haha I posted those pics. Yes the horses look really good, I was just curious about the other types of coins Smiley
legendary
Could you post a picture of the coins (when you have them). Are you able to get the '99  rabbits?

i can get the series 1 lunars if theres demand, prices are normally double the series 2 price so 99 rabbits are around 0.5 btc.
legendary
So you did!  Grin

Stunning coins, im very happy.

dozerz, do you have any 2011 year of the rabbit coins?

i think i have a half and oz and maybe a coloured one, what were you after?

What ever you got to do with rabbits to be honest. If you could give me a price here or via PM that'd be great

Thanks

i have managed to source more series 2 lunars including rabbits, will pm you the details.

never expected the lunars to be so popular so will stock mouse, ox, tiger, rabbit and dragon for anyone else wanting to complete their collection.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Just wanted to say I received my coins this morning. Excellent packaging and beautiful coins.

Thank you very much

What coins did you order? Could you post pics aswel? I ordered the 1 and 2oz Horses and I'm looking to buy different coins. Would really like to see what they look like.
legendary
So you did!  Grin

What ever you got to do with rabbits to be honest. If you could give me a price here or via PM that'd be great

Thanks
legendary
I'm hoping to make a large order soon. I want to move some money into precious metals.

I don't know /a lot/ about PMs at the moment but I am reading up - can someone else verify the issue with no Certificate of Authority and how much of an issue this *really* is?

I also noticed dozerz sells quite high above spot, as mentioned, so I'm wondering if this is the smartest place for me to try and diversify into metals?

Thanks dudes.

please note lunars are not sold at spot price, just like pandas etc. generic rounds like eagles are but their mintage is much higher. 1kg silver bars i can sell for very close to spot Smiley

silver rarely comes with a certificate of authenticity, hence why geiger have added extra security such as uv coat, serial number and plastic heat shrink. i am not aware of any geiger bar forgeries.
legendary
So you did!  Grin

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I've been in contact with him so I hope to make an order soon.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
can someone else verify the issue with no Certificate of Authority and how much of an issue this *really* is?

You probably meant Certificate of Authenticity. Well the issue is just that you don't have a certificate by any kind of authority in these matters that the metal you're buying is precisely what it claims it is. If it's not an issue to you it might be for a potential buyer when you'll look to sell them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I'm hoping to make a large order soon. I want to move some money into precious metals.

I don't know /a lot/ about PMs at the moment but I am reading up - can someone else verify the issue with no Certificate of Authority and how much of an issue this *really* is?

I also noticed dozerz sells quite high above spot, as mentioned, so I'm wondering if this is the smartest place for me to try and diversify into metals?

Thanks dudes.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
thanks fuzzy, they arent the easiest coins to photograph but they really look good in your hand, especially the 2oz.

to celebrate the chinese growth in bitcoin i will start stocking 2013 1oz pandas, pics to follow soon.

deliveries will be delayed until early next week and with silver and bitcoin extremely volatile atm you can lock in a price with me via pm over the next few days.

Hey dozerz,

Will the panda coins have the same price as the 1oz horse coins?

Also did you get my Pm?
legendary
So you did!  Grin

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Here are a few photos of the products I've ordered.

The 1oz and 2oz Year of the Horse coins:

2 100 gram (sealed) silver bars:

And the security labels on the back:

Thanks again dozerz, for the great products and the fast delivery!
legendary
I ordered

1 x 2oz Horse
1 x 1oz Horse
1 x 1/2oz Horse

Somebody has posted pics on the previous page. Stunning coins. The 2oz is a beauty, you won't be disappointed
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've found a Dutch site which sells them for €0.40 a piece so I'll order them. Yes it's really strange, since the package was not damaged at all. The package was closed with brown tape, not customs tape. I guess we'll never find out haha. I'll PM you some pictures today. I'll also post some pictures in this thread so people can see what great products you offer. The coins are really good looking!

Edit: Added a trust +1 to your account Smiley
legendary
Just wanted to say I received my coins this morning. Excellent packaging and beautiful coins.

Thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: