Pages:
Author

Topic: 999 pure silver bars and rounds for bitcoin, world wide shipping available - page 7. (Read 22118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Ordered a few coins, can't wait to receive them
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?

glad to hear it arrived safely:) not so glad there's a crack, especially the way it was packed and was sent in pristine condition. if would be happy to exchange it for you if you want to send it back to me?

I also thought it was very strange. The package isn't damaged, and it was packed very well. Maybe the customs tried to open it, because I also noticed a small cut in the seal of 1 bar. The cut looks like it's made with a knife. So it sounds like it's not your fault Smiley. Do you know if there is a website where I can order a new case?

Thank you for the offer (exchanging it), but that would be a lot of trouble for just replacing a case. I could send you a picture of the damage, maybe you can ask the mailcompany you used if they might know what caused it

EDIT: Just noticed a small crack in the smaller case aswell Sad
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
will you also ship 250g bars and include a Geiger cash receipt?
if so, I'm gonna make a large order next week, if we can arrange a nice price for a 3000€ order.

sure we can, just let me know what you would like on the receipt. pm me and we can work something out.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
will you also ship 250g bars and include a Geiger cash receipt?
if so, I'm gonna make a large order next week, if we can arrange a nice price for a 3000€ order.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?
legendary

Hey dozerz,

Will the panda coins have the same price as the 1oz horse coins?

Also did you get my Pm?

pandas have arrived! to celebrate our chinese friends driving the price of bitcoin i am offering the 1oz 2013 panda.

what is a 1oz panda and why so special?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Silver_Panda

the current mintage is 8 million for 2013, much less than the silver eagle (think 40mil) but with 3 times the population of the usa. in 2011 it became legal for chinese citizens to own silver coins, the future looks bright Smiley

with silver and bitcoin all over the place the current price is 0.2btc per coin + shipping (around 0.1 for up to 10 tracked)
legendary
I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?

glad to hear it arrived safely:) not so glad there's a crack, especially the way it was packed and was sent in pristine condition. if would be happy to exchange it for you if you want to send it back to me?

I also thought it was very strange. The package isn't damaged, and it was packed very well. Maybe the customs tried to open it, because I also noticed a small cut in the seal of 1 bar. The cut looks like it's made with a knife. So it sounds like it's not your fault Smiley. Do you know if there is a website where I can order a new case?

Thank you for the offer (exchanging it), but that would be a lot of trouble for just replacing a case. I could send you a picture of the damage, maybe you can ask the mailcompany you used if they might know what caused it

EDIT: Just noticed a small crack in the smaller case aswell Sad

all seems very strange, the package was sealed so you should have seen signs of anyone opening it, was the tape cut? if it was customs they usually replace with customs tape to show they have opened it. ive never had any damage or customs interfering in packages, maybe netherlands customs are different.

you can replace the cases with airtites, check their site or ebay sell singles which will fit the coins.

i use only standard mail, not a courier company but drop me a picture with the damage as i would be interested to see it. apologies for what happened but this appears to be a rare and unusual case.
legendary
I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?

legendary
thanks fuzzy, they arent the easiest coins to photograph but they really look good in your hand, especially the 2oz.

to celebrate the chinese growth in bitcoin i will start stocking 2013 1oz pandas, pics to follow soon.

deliveries will be delayed until early next week and with silver and bitcoin extremely volatile atm you can lock in a price with me via pm over the next few days.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've ordered 2 100gram silver bars, 1 1oz horse and 1 2oz horse. I'll upload photos when I recieve the package.

Payment ID: 45dc90ad6cec40464943b33f7ea3b4e417bd9321889a47a950eb11171ec353c8
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
here's a pic of the 2 Oz Horse coin... very nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Order of my 500gram silver bar has arrived here.
Thank you, I'll upload pictures later.
legendary
thanks FuzzyBear, glad to hear you are happy with your purchase Smiley

i still have a few horses in the stable that are looking for new homes.

also some shots of the new 2013 500g bars

https://db.tt/lEy7032o
https://db.tt/9tdCMaNi

legendary
hmm only thing to add now looking back over the thread, the coins cam with no certificate of authentisity but i guess there was only 1 on all the horse coins so they could not be sent out individually.  OP can u confirm this please.

FuzzyBear

thanks everyone, glad you have enjoyed your coins.

@FuzzyBear only the stock horse coins come with a certificate, the year of the horse bullion lunar does not have a certificate (only the proof version which i don't have).

@koelen3 you will have your tracking number tomorrow, its not always possible for me to get to the safe as they only keep business hours for security reasons.

Cool yeah no worries thought that might be the case, i am very very happy with my purchase so ty Smiley

FuzzyBear
legendary
hmm only thing to add now looking back over the thread, the coins cam with no certificate of authentisity but i guess there was only 1 on all the horse coins so they could not be sent out individually.  OP can u confirm this please.

FuzzyBear

thanks everyone, glad you have enjoyed your coins.

@FuzzyBear only the stock horse coins come with a certificate, the year of the horse bullion lunar does not have a certificate (only the proof version which i don't have).

@koelen3 you will have your tracking number tomorrow, its not always possible for me to get to the safe as they only keep business hours for security reasons.
legendary

FuzzyBear
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Very nice! Seems like a really good investment
legendary
My orders arrived while the forum was down, really impressed.. massive coins, beautiful and shiny love the design, fast delivery etc etc, will try posting some pics if people want, but ty OP really pleased with my buy Smiley

FuzzyBear
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Still waiting on my tracking code.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Placed an order just now.
Transaction id 09ad9d12be9883ddd2200ff38fec6e0c42df50e3909bc95716e54cceaef790f2