Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 15. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
If they even do come back, to anyone who is considering depositing here: this site is widely regarded as a scam site. There are plenty of alternatives (you can see most at dicesites.com), so I would recommend NOT playing here.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
i dont understand why make a new account help but its true.. every time i created account have a profit 3x base deposit always ended with lose, but every time icreated new acount its going smooth maybe he want to attract with some win and hope their will deposit more bigger coz they think its easy money.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I came here looking for some info on why site is down.  Screen promises coins are safe, but given how many posters assert that 999 is a scam, I'm surprised more are not here saying this is the end.

Hopefully it's nothing.  If there is a post about it elsewhere I apologize, I did do a search.

Good Luck.

How long was the site been down?

It looks that it has not been down long, but since the beginning people have claimed it to be a scam  Undecided

I hope they won't come back, their charade needs to stop..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Well heard from a lot of threads that this site is manipulating roll, feel uncomfortable playing here since  then. And btw, the page is just tooo simple and dark(prefer lighter colour) for me to play there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I came here looking for some info on why site is down.  Screen promises coins are safe, but given how many posters assert that 999 is a scam, I'm surprised more are not here saying this is the end.

Hopefully it's nothing.  If there is a post about it elsewhere I apologize, I did do a search.

Good Luck.

It looks that it has not been down long, but since the beginning people have claimed it to be a scam  Undecided
Activity: 320
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Good Luck.

legendary
Activity: 1022

Good Luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I've personally profited about 700$ from this website from my original bet of 75$. I bought a camera for 500$, then put my 200$ back in to earn more. I lost it. That's gamblin' for 'ya but thanks for the 445 extra!
We really don't know if you're a shill or not, there have been alot of times that this site is being vouch by newbies..

It makes me sad that this site still gets traffic after the repeated proof presented about it's rolls.

yup, I guess they do like to be toyed by the owner of this site
legendary
Activity: 1330
It makes me sad that this site still gets traffic after the repeated proof presented about it's rolls.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've personally profited about 700$ from this website from my original bet of 75$. I bought a camera for 500$, then put my 200$ back in to earn more. I lost it. That's gamblin' for 'ya but thanks for the 445 extra!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
This site always pays me out when I withdraw and I withdraw nearly every time I play there. Amounts from less than 0.005 btc up to over 1 btc have been paid instantly in all currencies. This site rocks!
me 2 , making 0.005 to 0.4 if i lucky less than 1 day lol Grin
just waiting perfect time for big win in this site i think ..

what you mean by waiting perfect time for big win dude? can you explain it more clearly? thank you
I dont know this is only a suggestion or not, I play there is more than one year and from my experience
the first, whatever method you use I'm sure only a matter of time if you want to win there
second, if it wins we could not play too long, because it will be ended with lost all your money
Third, you should use the new account (this is helpful)

so enjoy the dice

thanks for your advice dude Cheesy
Activity: 364
i also got good and instant payout from my reff..

but 1 thing that make me feel bad was, always loss when trying to gain some profit from betting...even using 90% chance it was 6 red streaks..
well it can happen whats so impressive? in my opinion you should better strategies or dont play at all and just withdraw
Activity: 826

but 1 thing that make me feel bad was, always loss when trying to gain some profit from betting...even using 90% chance it was 6 red streaks..

Do not play too long, you have to know when to stop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

what you mean by waiting perfect time for big win dude? can you explain it more clearly? thank you
I dont know this is only a suggestion or not, I play there is more than one year and from my experience
the first, whatever method you use I'm sure only a matter of time if you want to win there
second, if it wins we could not play too long, because it will be ended with lost all your money

so enjoy the dice

during the year. if you always wear new
account, how many accounts do you have?
not sure how many account that i have, haha coz i play on phone as well
just for example

that reff its mine Tongue

wow a lot of, where do you get it? Cheesy
Activity: 378
be your self

You may find your total ref on ref tab

like this 1

I think it's same hehe
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
many players report rigged rolls so id just be careful when playing there and not risking too big of a Bankroll :I

if this site known as rigged but why this site still fully operated well ?

just for example

You may find your total ref on ref tab

be your self
This site always pays me out when I withdraw and I withdraw nearly every time I play there. Amounts from less than 0.005 btc up to over 1 btc have been paid instantly in all currencies. This site rocks!

so enjoy the dice

just for example

so enjoy the dice

be your self

so enjoy the dice
Pages:
Jump to: