Pages:
Author

Topic: a - page 2. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 04:54:50 PM
this project offers attractive services, so far advertisements can only be enjoyed by those who have a lot of capital, VANM provides equal opportunities to small entrepreneurs, this is very interesting
Yes you'e right if this project is very interesting but here I'm still very confused, how much money have they collected up to now Huh they are not transparent and I'm sure if this will make many investors hesitate to invest in this project
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 10:20:24 AM
this project offers attractive services, so far advertisements can only be enjoyed by those who have a lot of capital, VANM provides equal opportunities to small entrepreneurs, this is very interesting
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 04:42:25 PM
Greetings guys. Can you please clarify - am I right that we will see the app before the end of the month?

Good evening. Yeah, expected very soon Wink It will be a clickable prototype, so more a demo then a real app but you will be able to see how it generally works for the users and you can create ads with given pictures. And I am really looking forward to it!
Activity: 113
January 20, 2019, 04:40:00 PM
Greetings guys. Can you please clarify - am I right that we will see the app before the end of the month?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 05:59:34 PM
Greetings community. Can anyone please elaborate on VANM mobile wallet? What it stays for?

Hello there sir. VANM mobile wallet will seamlessly integrate within the VANM app and serve to automatically receive ad-mining rewards and to transfer tokens in a common practice by utilizing QR codes for receiving addresses Wink
Activity: 113
January 19, 2019, 05:58:25 PM
Greetings community. Can anyone please elaborate on VANM mobile wallet? What it stays for?
Activity: 210
January 18, 2019, 08:26:42 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Are there any standard requirements companies should adjust their ads to? Or they can be as creative as they can, while designing their ads?

Hello there. If I am not mistaken, they can be as creative as possible. As soon as they launch their prototype (before the end of the month), you will be able to see some cool features Wink
Activity: 145
January 18, 2019, 08:23:48 AM
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Are there any standard requirements companies should adjust their ads to? Or they can be as creative as they can, while designing their ads?
Activity: 80
January 18, 2019, 06:52:37 AM
Proof Of Authentication Post
Youtube Campaign
BitcoinTalk username: Aish Aisa Khan
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aish-aisa-khan-2091786
Telegram ID: @aishaisakhan
Activity: 183
January 17, 2019, 03:15:35 PM
Greetings community, I was wondering about the censorship in ads. Do you guys review all the ads or what is the principle?

In a first step they will handle it as all the others (facebook etc.) - will not review it. But if the ads or post are reported, they would delete it. As from my point of view, this is a pretty great approach
Activity: 224
January 17, 2019, 03:13:20 PM
Greetings community, I was wondering about the censorship in ads. Do you guys review all the ads or what is the principle?
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
January 16, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
I am aware that your ICO has started a few weeks back
Can you please inform us what is the number of funds that have gathered up today?

Thanks
Activity: 68
January 16, 2019, 07:29:53 AM
Greetings guys. Have you heard of Vanm update about their scholarship-like development programs? Smiley

To be honest, no! But this sounds truly promising. Can you elaborate? Or where can I check out more?

Here is what official update says: VANM believes that social media has played a big role in advancing peoples talent in the field of photography, cinematography and post processing digital content.  VANM aims to sharpen the talent of people by announcing scholarship-like development programs to fund and support those individual.

Wow, that's insane! It causes even more respect, seeing VANM also dealing with social aspects Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3
January 11, 2019, 07:23:01 PM
We are happy to announce that we now also accept NANO as accepted currency to participate in our token sale.

Join now: https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

January 16, 2019, 07:27:04 AM
Greetings guys. Have you heard of Vanm update about their scholarship-like development programs? Smiley

To be honest, no! But this sounds truly promising. Can you elaborate? Or where can I check out more?

Here is what official update says: VANM believes that social media has played a big role in advancing peoples talent in the field of photography, cinematography and post processing digital content.  VANM aims to sharpen the talent of people by announcing scholarship-like development programs to fund and support those individual.
Activity: 68
January 16, 2019, 07:21:41 AM

January 16, 2019, 07:19:50 AM
Activity: 107
January 14, 2019, 05:15:58 PM
Good evening everyone. I have just discovered that VANM hasn't set the softcap.. Why so?

Well, they have no soft cap because the continuing of the project is independent from the ICO. Their hardcap was chosen for the optimal growth strategy and being independent from external capital for at least 2 years. So in short, the more funds they get, the faster they can grow, but the platform will be developed anyway and so nobody who take part in the sale has to fear to have completely worthless token. In my own opinion, this is super fair Smiley
Activity: 146
January 14, 2019, 05:08:05 PM
Good evening everyone. I have just discovered that VANM hasn't set the softcap.. Why so?
Activity: 182
January 13, 2019, 06:16:18 PM
I was just reading White paper and found a pretty interesting section about VANM tokens Am I right that besides being a fuel for the ecosystem, with the help of VANM we will also get an ability to pay for goods in local places? Of course, in case they accept these payments. But question is more general - is it true that there is such a possibility?

Hi Awanish. Yep, this is more than possible Wink They would work to achieve a lot of partnerships with various business organizations (such as restaurants). The partnership will enable VANM tokens to be accepted as a payment Smiley

Sounds extremely good and this may bring a really high level of comfort for the final customer. But how is this organized technically? Will this require extra equipment to be installed? I mean for business..

Not entirely, payments will work through their mobile application. So partners will have a unique account with VANM. And thus they will be able to receive their funds Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: