Pages:
Author

Topic: a - page 4. (Read 1579 times)

copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 10:43:57 AM
We just started our referral program!

You will get a referral code during your whitelisting and when someone uses this code, you will get 10% of the purchased tokens as bonus...

Join now via https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

And we still have 30% off by the way  Wink
Activity: 29
January 09, 2019, 07:16:17 PM
Good evening community. I have a question, if possible. What is the main difference from traditional ads providers? Let's say, Facebook or Instagram. As far as I understand, these 2 also use geotargeting to bring ad to the right place at right time..
copper member
January 06, 2019, 06:28:22 AM
Good morning everyone! I am just discovering more about the concept and I believe that the industry is pretty new, I mean in general. So I wonder - what do you guys think about VANM services developing wider and wider in future? Is it the likely scenario?

Hello Tony. Well, as from my point if view, all VANM services are being built with scale and fast frontend interactions in mind. VANM backend servers are capable of modular scaling. Global expansion of VANM services is possible and I am pretty sure that we will see wider expansion pretty soon Roll Eyes

Well said Movikshp,

I guess in the last two years we all learned it does not make sense to use the blockchain only for it's own sake, while for some operations classic servers are more efficient in regards to cost and speed.

That's why we are trying to combine the best of both worlds - we will use classic architectures to handle the large backend operations and the benefits of blockchain technology for value transactions and user privacy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 07:42:10 PM
Greetings everyone. Is anyone aware of their budget allocation structure? I mean how much they allocate for R&D, how much for marketing etc

Hello sir. If i am not mistaken, they will use most of the funds for development and sales, than marketing and operations...And what I really love is that they have deliberately refrained from giving percentages because such decisions have to be made on the basis of market and situation conditions.

Hmm, this sounds great. I mean this will help to adjust the budget to get higher results and go more efficiently

Exactly, you are reading my mind Roll Eyes
copper member
January 05, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Activity: 146
January 08, 2019, 07:40:49 PM
Greetings everyone. Is anyone aware of their budget allocation structure? I mean how much they allocate for R&D, how much for marketing etc

Hello sir. If i am not mistaken, they will use most of the funds for development and sales, than marketing and operations...And what I really love is that they have deliberately refrained from giving percentages because such decisions have to be made on the basis of market and situation conditions.

Hmm, this sounds great. I mean this will help to adjust the budget to get higher results and go more efficiently
Activity: 182
January 08, 2019, 07:39:55 PM

Activity: 146
January 08, 2019, 07:38:42 PM
Activity: 210
January 07, 2019, 07:22:31 PM
Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - does VANM attend any blockchain or marketing conferences? Or any plans to attend?

Evening. Sure, after product launch they will consider many events Wink

Sounds good. Because I am really interested in modern marketing approaches and new instruments in the sphere, so I am really interested in VANM solution Roll Eyes

Pretty the same for me, that's why I am here at VANM Wink Great and fresh solution always attracts attention
Activity: 135
January 07, 2019, 07:21:18 PM
Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - does VANM attend any blockchain or marketing conferences? Or any plans to attend?

Sounds good. Because I am really interested in modern marketing approaches and new instruments in the sphere, so I am really interested in VANM solution Roll Eyes
copper member
January 04, 2019, 06:50:18 PM
Hello all,

we simplified our whitelisting procedure.

Take a look at https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

We still have 30% off, join now!

Wow, that's a great news! Seems that I should definitely buy myself the tokens. By the way, the question to the community, do you guys believe that I can consider VANM as a long run investment?

You should do your own research towards this project or in every project that you want to invest.
Do not ever rely from somebody's suggestions. If in case something goes wrong, you are the only one to blame.
You should read all the info, posts and other related articles for a specific project and assess on your own.

That's right. Please do your own research and when you have any questions about our project during this research do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to assist.

A few pros for us:

We are a registered company based in Germany, all team members can be verified, we will continue development independently from the ICO, so you will definitely come to the point you can use the tokens on our platform or sell it when demand increases.

I would like to invite you to join our telegram community to get news directly. For example we will release our prototype until end of January.

Just stay tuned   Wink
Activity: 210
January 07, 2019, 07:19:55 PM

Activity: 135
January 07, 2019, 07:17:16 PM
Activity: 196
January 06, 2019, 07:22:28 PM
Hello there ladies and gentlemen. Is anyone aware of VANM's plans on marketing? I wonder, how will they make more people aware of their solution?

Hi. If I am not mistaken, they are now working hard on their mobile app. And once the market sentiment is more positive again towards cryptocurrency in general, the app will be up and running. It's about having the right product at the right time. All thing considered this is when they will focus on advertising Smiley

Sounds rational. Thank you for your assistance. And don't you know - is there VANM group chat in Telegram?

Yep, there is! And they have pretty great one with 24/7 support  Wink Just search Telegram for "VANMcommunity"
Activity: 125
January 06, 2019, 07:20:47 PM
Hello there ladies and gentlemen. Is anyone aware of VANM's plans on marketing? I wonder, how will they make more people aware of their solution?

Hi. If I am not mistaken, they are now working hard on their mobile app. And once the market sentiment is more positive again towards cryptocurrency in general, the app will be up and running. It's about having the right product at the right time. All thing considered this is when they will focus on advertising Smiley

Sounds rational. Thank you for your assistance. And don't you know - is there VANM group chat in Telegram?
Activity: 196
January 06, 2019, 07:18:58 PM

Activity: 125
January 06, 2019, 07:15:17 PM
copper member
January 04, 2019, 04:29:28 PM
Hello all,

we simplified our whitelisting procedure.

Take a look at https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

We still have 30% off, join now!
Activity: 183
January 05, 2019, 01:55:49 AM
Good morning everyone! I am just discovering more about the concept and I believe that the industry is pretty new, I mean in general. So I wonder - what do you guys think about VANM services developing wider and wider in future? Is it the likely scenario?

Hello Tony. Well, as from my point if view, all VANM services are being built with scale and fast frontend interactions in mind. VANM backend servers are capable of modular scaling. Global expansion of VANM services is possible and I am pretty sure that we will see wider expansion pretty soon Roll Eyes

Yeah, agree with you. Anyway, advertising is something everyone needs and will be needing always, so I am pretty sure expansion will take a place, especially as we are dealing with a truly effective instruments in VANM

Exactly. And I recommend to watch their explainer to understand the concept better. Right on top of their website
Activity: 224
January 05, 2019, 01:53:18 AM

Yeah, agree with you. Anyway, advertising is something everyone needs and will be needing always, so I am pretty sure expansion will take a place, especially as we are dealing with a truly effective instruments in VANM
Pages:
Jump to: