Pages:
Author

Topic: ████�AllSafe2】█████� Livecoin.net 】██�Full PoS】██�SWAP END】█████ - page 8. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
asafe2 going cheat again by heavy circulation? like asafe coin?  before also they cheated all traders by announcement circulation no livecoin management ethically doing this are currepted? god only save please do prayer lord to give good mission and visson asafe2 and live coin management my investment loss 95% now?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
I think will just hold on to my bag and see where we are in a year or so.
Congrats the swap anyway. Let's hope the price goes higher soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Only looser dumping. This is just a POS. Coins are hard to mine. Please do not dump coins, because you lose your money

For the money to return to something. Tire mining and tire pile. Not 1 satoshi
Please do not panic.

no panic? I exchanged 100k of asafe 1 worth 0.001 btc for 1 asafe2 that is worth 0.00000700 btc. To lose only 0.00099300 btc per currency. Not to panic?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Price soon will be up. Dont sell your coins cheap.

How?

Eg: Why are you buying coins? To sell more expensive

More like in an exchange of 1 to 100000 the minimum value of the coin would be 100k and not 5k. You should have let only the people of livecoin participate in the swap, because now everyone who bought coins trading for other currencies will devalue, and thus being the one who paid 1 satoshi in each coin, he just lost a lot, a lot of money.
Unfortunately the coin will fall to 1 satoshi equal to another and the value was already. The coin was already Listent.
Who was in the livecoin buying asafe, lost money, lots of money.
Activity: 224
Beyond pissed off till I can't take it anymore lol.  These people are seriously trading at these low prices.  Disgusting on all levels!!!   Angry

hmm,, maybe its because the developer is shady as hell and everyone didnt hear anything for weeks and we all thought we lost our money and want to get out of this sh*t coin asap?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Why such a huge wallet? It does not fit completely on the screen .....
Exactly!! I just downloaded this frigging wallet.  I don't know why they couldn't just keep it at the right size.  Come on guys fix the size of the wallet!!!
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Beyond pissed off till I can't take it anymore lol.  These people are seriously trading at these low prices.  Disgusting on all levels!!!   Angry
Pages:
Jump to: