Pages:
Author

Topic: ████�AllSafe2】█████� Livecoin.net 】██�Full PoS】██�SWAP END】█████ - page 7. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Guys once the page in CMC is updated with correct circulating supply and the total supply all holders will be happy. Just check all coins with less supply in CMC. How much the price? One example is the Factom coin.

Not only low supply will make price going high but also real project, support from community etc. I still hold mine and wont to sell now because waiting project in this one. If there will come good project and big support here, not impossible to make price $10/ASAFE2.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Guys once the page in CMC is updated with correct circulating supply and the total supply all holders will be happy. Just check all coins with less supply in CMC. How much the price? One example is the Factom coin.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I don't think I've ever been so depressed and frustrated in my entire life lol!!!

These guys trading at these LOWprices are a bunch of jokers lol!!!   Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Is this a joke or does really some people belive in 1 ASAFE=1 BTC?
What are you dreaming? Why should ASAFE go to 1 BTC?  Because the supply is so low?
Wake up guys! This DEV has defrauded other investor, which had invested in ASAFE1.
He has done this swap only with livecoin... other exchanges were not be involved.
People have not been able to withdraw their coins from yobit because of a problem with the wallet.
And he didnt wanted to provide them the latest code and bugfix...

With such a Dev this coin will go back to 1 satoshi...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Let's see, I think the price will be up soon , I remember how listent proceeded with next step to project dev , let's at least believe him..
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Activity: 154
The price is already down there, there is no way to fall more. Will reach 1 satoshi again.

Where my friend. Look the price now its going up hahaha

It even rose from 100000k of satoshis, for 1200 satoshis, Do you know what it is to climb?
Activity: 274
Activity: 154
Guys it will go up gradually. Remember the total supply is limited. Be smart.

It is not limited friend, has coin steak and has mining as well. At the price you are now, the trend is only to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: