Pages:
Author

Topic: ████�AllSafe2】█████� Livecoin.net 】██�Full PoS】██�SWAP END】█████ - page 4. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
where can i find the config. file? also addnodes....
only one connection to network

are you use asafe2 wallet?

Yes i am using the asafe2 windows wallet. I tried to look for config file in app.roaming but i did not find it.

check your firewall or/and add node to Allsafe2.conf file:
Code:
addnode=63.142.254.123
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Hi Guys
am new on this sight, I just wanted some clarification I bought some ASAFE 2 months ago on Nova Exchange,
I believe its ASAFE 2 now that's trading, is there anyway to swap my coins to ASAFE 2?
please assist.

Swap was end.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi Guys
am new on this sight, I just wanted some clarification I bought some ASAFE 2 months ago on Nova Exchange,
I believe its ASAFE 2 now that's trading, is there anyway to swap my coins to ASAFE 2?
please assist.
Activity: 18
where can i find the config. file? also addnodes....
only one connection to network

are you use asafe2 wallet?

Yes i am using the asafe2 windows wallet. I tried to look for config file in app.roaming but i did not find it.
Activity: 28
Someone bought 11 billions ASAFE1 from novaexchange with 1 lithosi, on 14.06  11:46. That was the last swap day. 11 billion was 110 LTC. That means, after the swap, 110.000 ASAFE2. I belive the only reason why he bought that coins is because he could made the swap.

Yeah but unfortunately the swap happened only in livecoin.

Maybe via nova-wallet-livecoin. 5000 dollars for a dead coin? I don't belive that.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Someone bought 11 billions ASAFE1 from novaexchange with 1 lithosi, on 14.06  11:46. That was the last swap day. 11 billion was 110 LTC. That means, after the swap, 110.000 ASAFE2. I belive the only reason why he bought that coins is because he could made the swap.

Yeah but unfortunately the swap happened only in livecoin.
Seems as there are over 40 millions coins in circulation. Strange.

Where did you find 40 million? Maybe you are mistaking the new coin with the old ALLSAFE? Of that old coin there are still millions in circulation on exchanges. Combined number of coins on Nova + LiveCoin is aprox 570000 ALLSAFE2

I was looking at transactions. Its atleast some wallets with 2-3 millions asafe2.

That is from dev wallet

In this case, to many millions on devs wallets.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Seems as there are over 40 millions coins in circulation. Strange.

Where did you find 40 million? Maybe you are mistaking the new coin with the old ALLSAFE? Of that old coin there are still millions in circulation on exchanges. Combined number of coins on Nova + LiveCoin is aprox 570000 ALLSAFE2

I was looking at transactions. Its atleast some wallets with 2-3 millions asafe2.

That is from dev wallet
Pages:
Jump to: