Pages:
Author

Topic: A beautiful disaster for the Philippines - page 9. (Read 7682 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 22, 2016, 11:34:44 PM
All of these initiatives it is very good. But too demonstrative. He certainly does good for the country. Winning the sympathies and support of the citizens. The fight against drugs is a very dangerous job. I hope that he will succeed
He will not achieve any success. How can you do good deeds with murder? It support only Russian. They are happy that he's with the disrespectful comments about Obama, and to treat with disregard for the lives of its citizens in the blood of Russian rulers.

In order for a country to be better, some people need to die. Honestly, that's how I'd deal with that cancer too, not that harsh but similar. First I'd gather em all up, who resists arrest, he'll be murdered andthen you send them all to the coal mine for the next 10 years, working every day. Same thing can be done with those football hooligans, if they have more energy than they can use, they might aswell use thgat energy in the coal mine for the next 5 years.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 22, 2016, 11:32:26 PM
I see that a lot of people are talking about the Philippines and their President. So how exactly is he achieving this. Is this the guy who's like killing them, even if they come from another country? If so it would be interesting how such tactic turn out.

I believe he's only eliminating the big drug dealers in philipines and jailing local smaller ones and I don't think he'll kill foreign ones, probably arrest and deport.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
December 22, 2016, 05:54:42 PM
All of these initiatives it is very good. But too demonstrative. He certainly does good for the country. Winning the sympathies and support of the citizens. The fight against drugs is a very dangerous job. I hope that he will succeed
He will not achieve any success. How can you do good deeds with murder? It support only Russian. They are happy that he's with the disrespectful comments about Obama, and to treat with disregard for the lives of its citizens in the blood of Russian rulers.

Sure he can kill as many as he wants there will always be more users and more drug dealers. He has to fix the underlying problem first.

His country is a 3rd world corrupt shithole. Lots has to happen before the drug problem subsides, like maybe creating jobs for his people.
How do you accept the idea that someone can afford to kill people without a trial even if they are drug addicts. Besides, addicts are sick people and they do not cure. I hope he will be punished for their actions.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Sure he can kill as many as he wants there will always be more users and more drug dealers. He has to fix the underlying problem first.

His country is a 3rd world corrupt shithole. Lots has to happen before the drug problem subsides, like maybe creating jobs for his people.
Activity: 282
December 22, 2016, 03:51:07 PM
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 22, 2016, 03:42:50 PM
A good subject is guess. Since PDu30 is almost winning the war on drugs. Right now it's not yet  a 100%  winnings but I think there's a lot of chances he might accomplish it before the end of his administration. However he should also take note and action of the sudden apike of numbers when it comes to killings. I think some of them are victim of mistaken identity and was used to cover up the real persin who are involved in drugs. Anyways kudos for a job almost done. I just hope he will be more careful on the words that will come out to his mouth because some of them seems unreasonable and unacceptable.
Activity: 287
September 25, 2016, 01:24:00 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
September 25, 2016, 09:51:29 AM
It seems that President of the Philippines is doing something in his country. Focusing on eradication drugs, corruption and criminality.  I guess the Philippines is now in the process of cleansing the nation.
Killing individual soldiers never stopped a war. The big cartels will infiltrate into the government and use more underground methods.

I see now what is on the mind of the President of the Philippines. Those plans of his administration works its like he use is words to change the mindset of the people. Its like the changing the mindset of the people into right the place by using bad example which is the war on drugs because he knows that it is the only language that bad persons understand it. And good listeners educate his leadership in the near future.
All presidents tell what the people want to hear, they always have different plans Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
September 25, 2016, 09:22:21 AM
Do pinoys mimic russia now?
An army of online trolls shilling for duterte and great pinoy land?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2016, 09:08:09 AM
I see that a lot of people are talking about the Philippines and their President. So how exactly is he achieving this. Is this the guy who's like killing them, even if they come from another country? If so it would be interesting how such tactic turn out.

I think the president is a bit misunderstood well mostly because of how he talks and addresses people specially foreign and local media. the Philippines has never had a president such as duterte and his style and approach towards certain issues, well especially drugs, may be a shock to most. and whether we admit it or not, there are a lot of positive changes that are being felt by normal people who are so used to  petty crime and corruption in their everyday lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 25, 2016, 04:04:16 AM
No he dont like killings watch one of his video when he said about killings he needs to do it to save his nation all he wants is PEACE in his country and to achieve you need ORDER to fix the country and DEVELOPED in the near future. His mind is far from ordinary person his vision is too wide too many plans and v ery unpredictable moves. But at the end of the day he makes the dream becomes reality.
Activity: 313
September 25, 2016, 03:05:22 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 24, 2016, 09:40:12 PM
It seems that President of the Philippines is doing something in his country. Focusing on eradication drugs, corruption and criminality.  I guess the Philippines is now in the process of cleansing the nation. I see now what is on the mind of the President of the Philippines. Those plans of his administration works its like he use is words to change the mindset of the people. Its like the changing the mindset of the people into right the place by using bad example which is the war on drugs because he knows that it is the only language that bad persons understand it. And good listeners educate his leadership in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: