Pages:
Author

Topic: A Bitcoin Mining Company - SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - page 6. (Read 11958 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why not just call it Cyberdyne Systems?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well since no one else is replying...

It's an interesting idea... I know Amazon already offers a cloud GPU computing service for $2.10 an hour each rig comes with 2x Tesla Fermi GPUs but I'm not sure of the hashing power on those. Tests showed it was unprofitable or very little profit, however the tests were done when the exchange rate was far below $5 though.

So question #1: How profitable will this be if the exchange rates fall to say $1.50/btc?

question #2: I'm not sure why you need to start out on a large scale with $28k worth of mining rigs. Why not start the idea by yourself with your own investment capital at 1-2 rigs, then dump the profit from those into buying more rigs each month or however long it would take to mine enough BTC for a new rig (cba to do the math)

I don't know enough about bitcoin and the system and how the market works but in my opinion I wouldn't invest money for a future gain in bitcoins. It may be profitable this month or even 2 months from now. But I get the feeling it won't be profitable in the long run that would make it worth spending money on a mining rig. I prefer to just mine with what I got and take the 100% profit instead of spending $2,000 and hoping that 6 months later the bitcoin system will still be the same and the investment pays for itself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.
The main thread is located here.  For the most up-to-date information on SIN, and to get your questions answered the quickest, post there.
Pages:
Jump to: