Pages:
Author

Topic: A bounty telegram channel that do not update is a warning sign - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Constant communication with the community is a great sign of commitment and transparency. I have joined many bounty campaigns and already have encountered many projects that failed and began to quietly abandoning their telegram group. In your case they might be busy and you must wait for them to have an update.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I think the biggest warning sign is main telegram channel without updates.
But as for bounty channel, probably it is abandoned, because bounty is finished and this is the case. Don't you think so, mate?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that if a team is interested in the development of a project, then it will definitely not allow at least one of the social networks to be updated with it
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Yeah that is one of the warning signs of a scam project but you shouldn't conclude just like that. You try your maximum best to do your research on the project and ask why there is no update on the project, if know relevant answer comes out then you are right. There is no need to join such project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
As a rule, this is the first sign that something is wrong with the project. I can also say in my experience that additional alarming signals can be called: a very long count of stakes, gross errors in the calculation, ignoring questions from the bounty manager.
I completely agree with you, because such reasons are very obvious for a fraudulent project, Or maybe for a less demanded project in the market. But if we take into account the current market connector, then the majority of projects today suffer from just such indicators.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I also experienced it because there was no update from the bounty manager or the team from the ICO, so I made a decision to leave and did not expect payment from the bounty because the official telegram chat group also had no good progress
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
As a rule, this is the first sign that something is wrong with the project. I can also say in my experience that additional alarming signals can be called: a very long count of stakes, gross errors in the calculation, ignoring questions from the bounty manager.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
In crypto area the project is a community. The lack of community and/or any social media activity is a huge red flag for me to follow the project. Whatever it is - bounty, ICO or any others.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I just got out of Excolony bounty campaign I don't know if they will still pay bounty hunters, but if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.
Now there are many similar cases, because project developers are in no hurry to distribute their tokens, and some of them are scammers. I had a similar experience and I am still waiting for tokens from the project, their telegrams are also filled with spam and there are no updates, but I do not lose hope that the team is waiting for favorable conditions. So do not be discouraged ahead of time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
if there isn't any activity there don't expect payment you should forget about the Excolony bounty campaign. there are still many projects out there. maybe the Excolony team has run away with investor money.
Activity: 518
These days, groups or channels of most ICOs did not respond when the sale completed, most ICOs just sell their tokens and run away with the collected money and group become shit group where nobody has no restriction to post anything, which is indication that ICO is no more or giving rewards to participants, and if they give reward in tokens, there is high chance these days that it will not launch on any exchange making tokens of no worth at all. I have participated in some of them Datareum, Parlaychain, in which ICO run away in such a manner with collected money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
When the only one active admin in a telegram groups is a bot, then it is probably time to say goodbye because there is less than 1% chance that the project will be active again.
Activity: 574
for bounty telegram chanel Huh
ever i know, telegram campaign is not really good.
OK every project have an official of Telegram and we as bounty hunter need to make a good respon of that project.
before is worth it but now, it is not too good again for me as a person.
copper member
Activity: 168
I often experience things like this, sometimes telegram groups mostly bots and their admin seldom update information about the project, finally I leave the group and also the bounty.bounty campaign which like this is mostly fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Of course it is a warning sign.
Or rather, it is a sign the project is already dead.

I would say that last year, the vast majority of these kinds of projects were not out to scam people.
They just failed miserably due to market conditions and poor management.
Some of them just bail, they will literally disappear.  They are cutting their losses and moving on.
Some of them get desperate and try to do another round of funding.

Whatever the case is, it is a losing situation.
The best thing for you to do is to move on.
Even if you do get paid, the coin will be worthless, so no point in stressing over it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I just got out of Excolony bounty campaign I don't know if they will still pay bounty hunters, but if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.
if that's happen you better exit from that bounty, that's a sign that BM didn't even consider hunter as a team, BM without bounty hunter was like a car without it's enggine so it's imposible to work, bounty hunter was the one who promote the project and BM the one who connect hunter with project dev. if there's no one who connect bounty participant with project dev, then whose gonna reward bounty hunter work?
you do the right choice by quitting those bounty.
Activity: 336
If the telegram group chat isn't engaging like it supposed to where investors and bounty hunters communicate with the devs and bounty managers, then something is wrong and that something might be that the project is not real because if it's real the team will be feeding the community with latest information, updates and the progress of the project
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
The update of the information, progress, and also communication in the telegram is one of the way for us as the investors or the other participants to be communicated. However, if there is no update, I think that we must ask them, and encourage them to make better and better communication and news about their progress. If none changing, leave it.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I agree with this. telegram is one of the most used community channel for all project community, for the team, developer, investors, bounty and airdrop hunters, and more. And if there is no update, it is very important for us to warn about this, update always about the projects.
Not in all countries, the telegram is the most popular source of communication. as far as I know, a discussion in discord is very popular now
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
A dead social media platform of project signal dead team/project continue with such bounty campaign is absolute waste of time and energy, it is better to quit and search for another project, you have taken the right decision to stop working for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: