Pages:
Author

Topic: A bounty telegram channel that do not update is a warning sign - page 5. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I recently did a bounty for and invested in the exchange Sobit. They ran the exchange for about 5 months until they deleted their Telegram accounts and made off with everyone's money.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I usually use the telegram group page of a project to assess the stability of the project. Those that are quick to respond to members' complain and are always feeding the community with updates even after the end of bounty campaign are more possible to be a real projects and not a scam
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
One more is the pin message a channel without an updated pin message is another warning sign usually this problems occur when the bounty is about to finish about two or three weeks, the ICO have generated funds before they show inactivity this is what I've noticed.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Communication is very important between managers and participants.

If no one communicates and updates your reports and other stuffs, you're just wasting a lot of things with that bounty. They already abandoned and left you guys so it's not really worth it for time to stay.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
yeah, i've experienced that.
but i did not follow the bounty for a long time, i did not want to waste time with a bounty that did not have any activities and i also did not want to cheat many investors by becoming their campaign participation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
If there has been no activity on the bounty Telegram channel for more than a week from the program administrators then I would take that as a huge warning sign that the project is dead. Failure to update tables in a reasonable timescale is another red flag. Seen it more than once in the past 12 months and really hoping that things will turn around when the market does.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
You absolutely right, when Admin or the Dev is not online for couple days, either in Telegram or in this Forum we can assume that the project is going sideways, or it might just a total scam from the start.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I don't usually join bounties, but I agree with the telegram channel with no activity even coming from the bounty manager that they are a possible scam. Usually telegram are one channel wherein you can converse with a lot of bounty participants and their concern about the project, but if its a dead channel then you need to get out of that bounty so that you won't be sucked in by those scammers.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I just got out of Excolony bounty campaign I don't know if they will still pay bounty hunters, but if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.
Pages:
Jump to: